Friday, 17 December 2010

Akrans clarity.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Penny Anne Backless Lace Dress - Covet Vintage Co. Tan Envelope Clutch - TOPSHOP Wisteria Wedges

I've been wearing this beautiful Penny Anne dress a lot more than you've seen on the blog - such perfect breathing space and floaty lace that bodes well for the hottest Summer of all time... apparently (this currently looks to be lies - it's been horribly overcast for the past couple of days). Never mind - at least there pretty mottled sunlight when I snapped these!

Penny Anne really is the sweetest label out - vintage edge helped along by my favourite Covet clutch, girly helped along by the invincible TOPSHOP wedges. No really. They won't break no matter how hard a stomp to loud music (I should probably stop trying).

What do you all think of my hair? Though it required two pairs of hands the first time round, I managed it on my own when I got home today, so you'll be seeing this way more often than what's healthy.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I like to think my borderline-lensflaring is a little Camilla Akrans. Keep dreaming, Margaret.

And thanks to all of you for entering the Westfield Gift Card Giveaway!! I'll be choosing the winner over the weekend (sooo many wishlists to look at!) and I'll be announcing the lucky winner early next week :) And never fear - another giveaway is always near!

P.S. I would just like to announce my in-denial stance on the end of 2010. I don't understand how it went so fast.

*love*

xx

46 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the colors in this photos :D

king said...

I love the hair!

Baby Budget Blog said...

Adore the hair and love the dress!

www.plentyforpennies.com

Lena said...

Love the hair!
Wonderful outfit!

Kim said...

Pretty! Although I can't even imagine wearing something like that now since it's so cold here! :) Love the wedges!

brunetteblogging.com

Nora Chan said...

i think the lens flare is amazing ;) lovely photos and the white dress is gorgeous!!

x

nrahrahrah.blogspot.com

rouli said...

oh ur hair

gorgeous look

Elizabeth Daisy. said...

Such beautiful locks and lovely lace dress ♥


*following your blog*

Eda ♥

Camilla said...

Can I please have your hair your face and your wardrobe.

Thanks.


intothefoldfashion.blogspot.com

Renee Nabam said...

love the hairdo...and your photos sure do have a bit of a similarity to camilla akrens:)...

Blush and Flats said...

love your wedges & hairdo <3

Unknown said...

hair tutorial please!!!

KeepItFvncy,
M.E.

Kel & Jaz said...

Love the simplicity of this look ...gorgeous!!

xoxo,jaz
fashionstatement101.blogspot.com

The Serial Dresser said...

this must be the perfect summer dress! and it looks so good on you.
as for the hairstyle - correct me if I'm wrong, but you were inspired by Rumi right? I have that picture of her on my literature notebook. :)

Closet Fashionista said...

GORGEOUS! I love your hair!! And the wedges are amazing :D
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

styledigger said...

Amazing post!!!

Marina said...

awee your hair is gorgeous!!

Cylia said...

pictures so pretty as always.. *jealous*.. and maybe a tutorial on the hair? I say yes, please:)! I'm so clumsy if it comes to do something with my hair.. I wake up and thats it.

Anonymous said...

i love that hair style! and of course the back of the dress is stunning

KristiMcMurry said...

I REALLY love your hair. I am amazed that you were able to do that yourself.

Anonymous said...

oh those shoes!!!!
Mwah!

Vera said...

I love your hair- how did you manage to get it like that? also, I don't think I'll ever stop loving those wisteria wedges :')

http://project-vee.blogspot.com/

fashion-psyche said...

Great look!! I love it! Your dress is so cute! :) but shoes are amazing! :)

Valerie Friedrich said...

Gorgeousness...I want your hair. Amazing updo. Very Lolita. XO Valerie

www.imstarvin.blogspot.com

thomessa said...

You look gorgeous! The back of this dress is stunning and those wedges are so lovely!! Your hair is so cute!

Your Only Black Swan said...

i love how you edited these photos... top job girly! and not to mention your braid/bun! amazing... i wish i knew how to braid like that :S

youronlyblackswan.blogspot.com

x Your Only Blackswan

Casie Jean said...

ahhhh this dress in fantastic, I want it so badly. I also love your french braided hair in the back, I'll have to try that, though I'm not sure i'm that skilled at braids x.x.x Casie Jean

alannah. said...

argh that hair is fantastic! theres no way id be able to do that in my own hair.. if only - itd be the perfect fix to my sandy/chlorinated hair!!
gorgeous dress, very good idea for summer. although for the summer we're experiencing right now its not fabulous!
i admired those shoes on topshop for ages.. really wished id bought a pair!x

xx said...

love all the back shots! how do you wear it out? people probably can peek through the backless dress. its stunning regardless

Anonymous said...

your hair is amazing kiddo! :)

Rosa said...

This is different. Your pictures have become more dreamy and pale... less contrasted like your old pics. A surprising and pleasant change!

TalksAboutNothing* said...

You can soo be a model!
i love the outfit, especially the dress :)
And i would really want to learn how to do my hair this way ;)

chantelle said...

penny & anne looks like such a sweet, lovely label! :) that dress is so perfect for summer, but it really has been overcast for the last few days, i think the forecast says that it'll be sunny from wednesday onwards (in melbourne)! so much shoe envy, i love your wedges :) and your hair looks so, so wonderful! have a fantastic weekend ♥

Amy T said...

your pictures make me wish for sunny days instead of snowy horrible freezing ones here in london.

Paulien said...

the dress is really cute and so is your hair! love the lightning too.

Monroe Steele said...

beautiful dress. i love your hair too. you are gorgeous. i love the shoes too..i have them cant wait till it gets warmer in NYC so i can wear them

xoxo Monroe

Fashion Steele NYC

Nádia said...

That light is really impressive! Love the backless dress!

Oh, and I actually ADORE Akrans with all my heart!!! :)

http://myfashioninsider.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

wow! this look is completely amazing...what a beautiful girl!

Melissa said...

yo ulook amazing!
xx

Sophia said...

STUNNING!!!!!!!!! Your hair is just WOW!!!

skiepies.blogspot.com/

Analisa said...

That dress and these photos are gorgeous! I can't believe I've never stumbled across your blog before.. you have amazing style!

Tessi said...

SO pretty!!!

xoxo

http://tessi-la-la-land.blogspot.com/

Market HQ said...

Hi Margaret, you look so breathtaking in these shots!

Do you mind if we borrow them for our site? we sell that dress and adore how you have styled it.

xMHQx

leflassh. said...

just found your blog!
love it, that dress is made for you + your hair is so darn cute need to try that asap.
x

Unknown said...

wow! the dress is so simple yet so...*coughs* at the same time

http://say-bleurgh.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Loving the hair!!