Thursday, 2 December 2010

Something somethings.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Self-made Turban Headband - AL&ALICIA Alexa Pocket Blouse - f.rau Slouch Denim - Tony Bianco Dodge Boots

A lot of different things today. First are my wonderfully slouchy f.rau jeans with equally wonderful tie-dye. Scrunch-die. Brush-bleach. Something European and amazing like that. I haven't really worn slouchy pants until now because I haven't managed to find a pair that don't make me look like a malnutritioned peg - but I think it's the comfortable thickness of the denim and zips that make them fall decently. I also really like that they make my boots look slightly Acne-esque...

Shut up. I can dream :)

Second - take to a pair of pantyhose with a bit of snip snip, twist, turn, knot and you have yourself a turban.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I was also wearing an insane purple lip colour that Jill from Makeupnet sweetly sent me, but after a significant self debate between colour and black and white, I settled for black and white (I know - sinful repeat of b/w outfit posts... whatever :D). So I'll have to wear the bright purple to another event or other (i.e. something awkward like dinner with conservative people)

Sorry about my boring standing-around, inconsistent lighting and sleepy eyes! Train rides after a day of brainstorms and packing boxes does that to you!

P.S. Incredible little something something coming up tomorrow - Aussies get insanely excited.

*love*

xx

43 comments:

Vonny said...

SUPER COOL :D

Jill said...

You do look good in those pants!

Lena said...

Very nice look!
I love your pants!

Emma Louise Long said...

You look beautiful

xxx

Tonia Lee Smith said...

I love those jeans.

Paulien said...

yep, very cool look! great pants.

vdcouture said...

something fabulous <3 i love your pants!

vdcouture

Unknown said...

great denim!!!!!!!
amazing outfit



C:
http://moneygonefor.blogspot.com/

Cherie said...

you look so fab with your turban and those denims!

BECKY MAY said...

amazing look. you are stunning!


BM

thebohemiangoods.blogspot.com

x

Nora Chan said...

you still look amazing as are those pants! :)

x


nrahrahrah.blogspot.com

Nana MoonDancer said...

amazing!

Serena P. said...

Love the pants!
S.

Unknown said...

Love your jeans!

Anonymous said...

Great outfit, I really love your pants!
Kisses....

Jess said...

Intrigued by this something something :)

Kacrates said...

I want those denimmm.

Andrés Corella said...

Super cool denim!!...and the boots are stunning...really great look

http://fiercepty.blogspot.com/

xx
Andy

Camilla said...

You have no idea how jealous I am that you can wear no sleeves and not have your arm fall off.
this is awesome, and those jeans aren't something I would normally love but you really know how to style things

intothefoldfashion.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

uhhh YOU rock hun!!!
have a great day!!

KISSES julia
NYC

http://geeksndfashion.blogspot.com/

ediot said...

what a great outfit dear. you look fantastic.
hope you're having a good week
take care
x

no closet com insigths said...

super cute!!!

Nyrha said...

Stunning jeans! I love them

www.maddenim.blogspot.com

Anonimus Her said...

i m here ,,again on ur blog,,i saw that u post a new thing and i decide to enter here,,,


th e post ,,about the post ,, it s very nice ,, i like the pants and the shoes,,great greta ,,,,but what i like the post it s your eyes,,,amazing eyes girl !!!



see ya soon :&:*:*



http://anonimusher.blogspot.com/

Copious Couture said...

Love those pants!!!!!! They are so awesome... they look like fun to wear!






Carissa
http://copiouscouture.blogspot.com

Alisha said...

Great post, and you look great in the trousers also love the shoes xox

http://fascinationforfashion-akm.blogspot.com

beneath the glass said...

those pants look awesome, and yeah, your shoes do kind look like Acnes. I love the poses, you look very statuesque. :)
suzy
Beneath the Glass

Kel & Jaz said...

the jeans look absolutely amazing on you!

xoxo,jaz
fashionstatement101.blogspot.comce

Mei-li said...

ouuu nice pants

Suyinsays said...

so so so gorgeous!
xxxxxxxxxxx

www.suyinsays-suyinloves.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Wow! So beautiful!

http://vicissitudinilombarde.blogspot.com/

Marlene said...

wow,awesome outfit :)

Anonymous said...

Edgy is right! ;)

-Unyime

kelly ann said...

you're gorgeous, dear. <3

Bigio said...

Great pictures! You're so cool!





www.thebigiofactor.blogspot.com

Chloe said...

Just found your blog - insta-follow!
Love those boots, I thought they were acne at first. Where are they from? xx

heavywords-lightlythrown.blogspot.com

alannah. said...

the slouchy pants really work on you! something i cant pull off cos im so stumpy it'll just make me look terrible! & love the headband. good choice putting these in black & white, really emphasizes & has a cool effect on the tie dye.x

Ladinia DalinTasya said...

stunning pants, and that shoes WOW !
you're awesome as always :)

xoxo
-T-

watermeloncrush.com said...

You look amazing. Pants are going on my Christmas wishlist!

xo s

Benedetta M. said...

Cool and stylish outfit!
Kisses,
Cocò

www.daddysneatness.blogspot.com

Mary said...

Thanks for stopping by!
I'm following you too:)
Great post
xx Mary
fashionteaat5.blogspot.com

Connie said...

Love this look, especially the headband. Gorgeous.

The Heartbreak

Anonymous said...

LOVE your blog - definitely following
these pictures have a great edge