
COINONIA is the truly incredible brainchild of fresh-faced designers (the best kind), Momoko Hashigami and Kiho Kim. When I was shown their latest FW11/12 'Off-Tension' collection, there really wasn't anything to be said aside from the wonderfully involuntary hypnosis that comes with perfect balances in texture, straight-cuts, very best use of chiffon, and hanging zippers/strands/straps.


Flicking through the collection is like reading one of those genius-composed stories where the chapters can be switched in whatever order you, or a coin, would like, and there's still a steady evolution of base concepts - sheers, boxy outerwear, clouds, and the greatest shade of orange.




And I really can't conclude without declaring my deepest appreciations for these jacket/blazer shapes - the collars are so perfectly cut (a bit of boyish charm) and I can imagine them jigsawing with anything from floaty chiffon to 70s high-waisted trousers. This winter: sharp vs feminine-soft is on :)


Make sure you check out the rest of the collection right HERE - I really couldn't fit it all in one post!
*love*
xx















18 comments:
WOW loving that collection!!!
Kisses Julia
http://geeksndfashion.blogspot.com/
The first dress, that orange color. Gorgeous.
I'm having a $100 dollar Shopbop giftcard GIVEAWAY on my blog! Come check it out :) It's open to international bloggers as well.
Collections Giveaway
These are so beautiful!!! Especially the orange dress on top!
XoXo
Plami
http://fashion-thrill.blogspot.com/
This is incredible, I loooove that blazer with the leather sleeves and zips!
x
http://rosemodern.blogspot.com
great pieces!
love the jacket!
kiss
very nice blog !
Great alternatives to the usual coats...love. XO Valerie
www.imstarvin.blogspot.com
beautiful clothing...love all the little details
xoxo Monroe
Fashion Steele NYC
beautiful! Instant jizz alert.
http://itsvintagebitchh.blogspot.com/
follow and comment peeps! :)
Fantastic label! Love that subtle fringing:)
works of art. this is so beautiful!!
oh wow! would love to own one. *wishful thinking
that first dress is magnifique, loving those orange colours atm.x
http://thatsweetaurora.blogspot.com
This is amazing! Thanks for the post!
x
Awesome cuts and fabrics, i love the sheerness!
♥ Kisses ♥
http://thrilloftheheel.blogspot.com/
gorgeous collection. LOVE the blazers
The two black sheer dresses are particularly perfect for witch vibes dressing. Never heard of these designers before, gonna go check the website out!
Amazing stuff! I'm in love :)
http://theeyesofmara.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment