Wednesday, 6 July 2011

All at once.

Photobucket

Quiksilver Shearling Jacket - Dotti Shirt - Somedays Lovin' Printed Shorts - Lorenzi Shoes - Vintage Bag

I have a ridiculous amount of appreciation for this jacket that has far too many elements of perfection to be fair. From the front, it's a solid leather jacket with a fantastic shearling collar, but the back hem scoops down to give a lot more space and therefore, potential for added warmth. This was very much appreciated given that it started sprinkling a little when I snapped these (kind of dorkily excited that the camera caught the little raindrops). Despite the tired face, I have a significant amount of print love for these shorts, on top of the slightly longer length and higher waist, which isn't given enough credit at Bondi (anyone? anyone?).


PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I don't think I've stopped wearing this shirt for the past 5 days. So much wear. So much versatility.

In other exciting news, I started a little work experience at SBS today and learnt a ridiculous amount to say the least. More to share soon!

*love*

xx

27 comments:

Miss Bias said...

Great outfit. Love every piece. Nice combination.

Miss Bias
www.missbias.blogspot.com

putri soe said...

the sheer jacket is beyond awesome. seriously.

http://quirkitout.blogspot.com/

ice pandora said...

It's a great shirt yes :)
Looking pretty!
Do well at SBS :)

xx

supermac said...

I think you can get away with ANY outfit. Beautiful.

Anonymous said...

inspired :D

Elizabeth Daisy. said...

What can I say....beautiful, I just love everything about your style and these photographs!

Eda ♥

Oricale Heart said...

HOT OUTFIT LOVING THE SHOES :)

Unknown said...

gorgeous!!!

xoxo from rome
K.
http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

CAT WRANGLER said...

i love your printed short ;)

Annie Chang said...

dandy print on the shorts!

http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

Cara said...

Love this look-great coat and fabulous heels!!
xo Cara
http://www.afashionloveaffair.com

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this outfit to death! The coat is gorgeous along with the shorts. Great post!
-Katherine
http://fashionablyawkwardr.blogspot.com/

Anaivilo said...

I love this jacket a lot and you look great in it! The shoes are simply to die for. Very beautiful :)

Camilla said...

that is quite the jacket

x Camilla

Intothefoldfashion.blogspot.com

eagle-eye-cherry said...

i like that shoes, I did not see that model until now

ahoymichelle said...

I absolutely love the shorts and shoes! :)

Marissa said...

you put this outfit together. those shoes rock :)

PinkPopMash

Bang and Buck said...

loving your shoes. items of clothing you wear for days on end tend to prove their worth! nothing like money well spent :)

xo

http://bangandbuck.blogspot.com

rouli said...

amazin look!

:)

Aki No Yuutsu said...

wow! love how you put together this outfit!

Sarah H said...

Gorgeous jacket and gorgeous shorts! :)

Sarah

Isabel Bianchi said...

Love your shorts!! The prints, the style, the colours!!
xoxo
Isabel
http://mylittlesuedeshoes.blogspot.com

Francesca said...

great outfit and shearling jacket. it would've been PERFECT if it was more tailored to suit your figure though. xx opinionslave

Unknown said...

You look fabulous.

(Cannot envisage wearing anything this warm for a long time, but I'm glad someone is making good use of shearling)

XX, ALICE

FASHION & CIRCUS

Jess said...

appreciation central lady xx

Cuatrojos said...

que zapatos mas ideales!!!!(L)

Caitlin said...

i love everything about this outfit! I really like the shirt and the print on the shorts is really cool! i also love your aviator jacket!
check out my blog:
kommon-knowledge.blogspot.com