Tuesday, 12 July 2011

Hey ELWOOD.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

These three snaps from ELWOOD's winter collection are making me a bit excited for their Spring Launch tomorrow evening (I will have some happy snaps up for you in good time for sure). Ever since my discovery that ELWOOD wasn't just for boys (though I have to say they do pick up the boyfriend look wonderfully well), I have been in and out of their new flagship store like it's nobody's business.

Why yes I do have my eye on a number of florals (as if I don't have enough) and a leather vest. What of it.

Check out the rest of the collection HERE and keep an eye out for my snaps tomorrow!

*love*

xx

10 comments:

That Girl Lucy said...

love the streetystyle feel to this campaign, and that first outfit is exactly my kind of perfect!

Erin said...

These looks are so cool looking! Very stylish in a casual type of way.

-Erin
fashionunderwater.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I did their latest campaign, can't wait to see your snaps! xx

http://turnonthebrightlightss.blogspot.com/

Luisa Brimble said...

wow looks awesome indeed!

Unknown said...

looks really awesome

ATW said...

that second look is my favourite!

http://pulcinellata.blogspot.com/

mirjam schuurkamp said...

Looks so good:)
amazing clothes
love the first one

New outfit post
www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

Sandra said...

I love the braids!

Anonymous said...

I love how every picture seems to reflect another style.
My favourites are definitely the winter accessories in the first picture :)

http://missemilyblog.blogspot.com/

Annie Chang said...

dandy effortless looks! chic!

http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/