Saturday, 6 August 2011

NEUW found love.

IMG 9109
IMG 9071
IMG 9077
IMG 9082
IMG 9084
IMG 9089
IMG 9094
IMG 9099
IMG 9104

I should have shared these a few weeks ago, but of course, so many things got in the way! NEUW Denim's showings were, as always, absolutely stunning and wishlist-extending. My 18-55mm definitely served well in snapping the perfect little subtleties and trim-related details, and definitely the best of denim. Obsessed with all the sheers and the pattern on that third snap of jeans!

Not sure if I've shared this wonderful fact before, but the underside of the colour collection jeans are black instead of white threading - so as you wear the jeans, they get newer. Isn't that just genius!?

Be sure to check out more HERE.

*love*

xx

9 comments:

benedettadr said...

hi dear thanks for yuor visit!1
im following u now!!

Andrés Corella said...

Looks like an amazing store..and I am loving the details of the clothes..that printed denim oh la la!

xx
Andy
The Black Label

Cheryl said...

I've tried on their jeans before and they're a great fit. Not exactly my price tag but I'd rock a pair if I didn't always spend my extra cash on food. Lol.

thomessa said...

Oooh, love the photo's.

nicole said...

How you had the power to not steal and pair of jeans and run for your life, is beyond me.

x

Nita Gill said...

Oh I love these pics! Lovely! Which camera/lens do you use? It's amazing :)

Ellen said...

my boy has a pair of burgundy neuw jeans - such great pants.
looking forward to getting some for myself!

Stacy said...

YES! Those brown printed jeans are awesome. I want themmmm.

xStace
TEE&FAME

Bend Paving Contractors said...

Thanks foor sharing