Friday, 29 January 2010

Zuhair Murad Haute Couture SS10.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Look! Big HD runway images! :)

I couldn't think of a post-title more awesome than the name itself.

I think Murad takes the cake for beading - it blows my mind. Also: third image - pockets in couture gowns is quite possibly the greatest idea of all time. Not that I run around in couture gowns - if everyone else jumped on that bandwagon, I'm sure many formal (prom) goers would appreciate it. Muchly.

*love*

xx

5 comments:

thriftylilpixie said...

Amazing dresses!

Cafe Fashionista said...

I agree, the beading is divine; but there's also something very gothic and Victorian about the aesthetic of each of these pieces that is simply irresistible!! :)

Unknown said...

oh fab pics!

Missy
For all things fashion:
http://thefashionfusion.blogspot.com

Marla Singer said...

oh wow! these are amazing <3
thanks for posting these whimsical collection =D

Margaret said...

Agreed agreed agreed xx