
Who has an Evil Twin? ME. They're taking over the world :) I'm so in love with their latest FW1o collection that is so fun, badass and pretty at the same time - definition of versatile, friends. Eat it up :) Rather than picking up a trend, Evil Twin is picking up a vibe and magically transforming it into awesome and outrageously individual pieces that are more than a little convenient for layering this Winter. But hold up, it's all gloriously transeasonal! So when September rolls in and the rest of my Winter wardrobe goes into hiding for another 6 months, all of these shall still be glued to me... when I own them all, that is.




Just to kick off your weekend wants :D because Evil Twin is actually taking over the world (springing up in international stores everywhere - they'll be stocked at Urban Outfitters UK and ASOS very soon!)
Check out more of Evil Twin HERE.
Check out more of Evil Twin HERE.
Hope everybody has had a fantastic week! What's planned for the weekend? ENTERING MY GIVEAWAY! That's what :D
*love*
xx















55 comments:
WOW!IN LOVE with those heels!! and the tank tops <3 yeap definitely kicks off the weekend wants
have a lovely weekend :D xxxx
love it!!!! i really wish evil twin springs up a store in greece too!!!! :D
I know its off topic... but i love her tattoo and her nail polish :D
- Adele
MOLTOCURIOSA.COM
amusing - when i went to europe for a crazy summer in 2008, our group made up t shirts that said "i'll sleep when i'm dead" lol!
wow!!! really love it!!!
wowww AMAZING!!
xx
www.hilaloeya.blogspot.com
I love the graphic tees and bold prints! Really glamour retro!
my blog: ♥La Stylin Girraffe♥
LOVE IT :)
so much.
retrrroo chic and i think i see vintage mixed in too :D
i love this pics!
loving the pants on the first photo.
Adore! xx
ahhhhhh!!! LOVE that longish black & white dress - too cool for school!
Thank you so much I'm glad to hear that you liked it!! I love all the pictures (like the other pictures on your blog)
I love the second top =D !
in love with this lookbook !
its soooo pretty !
great post!
Oh man I wasn't even half way down through your post and I told myself I had to comment to ask if they ship internationally or were available in the U.S.! Ahhh! Can you let me know when I can get it at Urban Outfitters? ;)
KeepItFvncy,
M.E.
so cool and stylish outfits!!!
love love love!!!!!!
thanx for ur sweet comm:))
kiss
www.thebeautifulandthehard.blogspot.com
Great designer spotlight! They have some great styles.
Wow, gorgeous clothes and outfits in those pictures!
x
WOW ALL THESE PICTURES ARE GREAT!
you are so beautiful!
i love the outfit in the third picture....so cutee
you have great style
xoxo
ali skye
aliskye.blogspot.com
I love the tee that sais 'i'll sleep when i'm dead'!
anyway, i wanted to let you know i gave you an award on my blog
have a great weekend :)
xx,
Ruth
oh wowww breathtaking!
xxx
So many great outfits! Love the leopard skirt!
Wow! That's amazing, love it!
your just fabulous.
Intothefoldfashion.blogspot.com
A great find! amazing. love the t-shirts especially!
xxx
Lucy at werethewildthingsmightbe.blogspot
gahhh these pics are seriously SO amazing. Im in love with that yellow print of the first picture. obsessed!
love it... love how her nails match the yellow printed trousers
Nice blog. I like your taste!
I'm a fashion photographer.
visit to see my archive on my blog.
you will definitely love them!!
http://streetfsn.blgospot.com
this is the defenition of dope.
love this, though. great post.
thanks for showing love to Quench, I will definetly be stopping by SBT more often! <3
thank you so much for your comment!
love your blog!
xx
http://tempspourlamode.blogspot.com/
i lovelove the boots she's wearing!
When tey get to Russia you'll become old!)
but still - love the ideas and textures!
Marika
and check out my new project - Story of my Clothes
Oh waouuu ! I didn't know this brand, but you made my day ! It looks fabulous, I'm gonna check more :)
Noisette - www.espiegles.com
these are very cool, love how they've been styled.
oooh I want these tees!
xoxo
Gorgeous pics!
WOWWW, AMAZING ! I didn't know this brand
absolutely love this shoot!!
with love,
www.sydneymuse.blogspot.com
Yes, i was in Sydney for 4 days Magaret~!
was hoping to bump into you on Oxford street,lol~!!!
i think i'll go back again real soon coz i'm just in love with this city~!
xxx
I have one!
Oooh I love the "I'll sleep when I'm dead"-tee! So cool and so true hehe ;) Great blog!
x Lise
http://thedanishgirl.wordpress.com/
That is such a great post!
I love the tee....Have a wonderful weekend my lovely:)
Kisses
oooh I am LOVING the sheer throw/cardi here. Amazing! And the tanks are just too much fun!
Amber
ambersmouthwash
I totally love all the pieces! So gorgeous.. Great post!
xoxo
so fabulous!
Loving their t-shirts!!! :o)
Kisses!
This collection is so badass! Love it! Hope you are having a great weekend xxx
Ohh man its so hard to find someone who understand exactly how you want shit done. Frustrating. Hows the weekend going.? Shit weather in Syd? It blows here. Cold as.
xx
hey thanks for visiting and leaving that oh so lovely comment!
I also love that top picture - so awesome!
x-x-x-x
polli
those pants are amazing! love the print..
and the heels are to die for.
that leopard print is very jeremy scott-esque.
www.elegantlywastedd.blogspot.com
I love the "I'll Sleep When I'm Dead" tanktop!
Can't wait til urban outfitters gets their stuff cause I am just ADORING those leopard pants and the shirt that says "I'll Sleep When I Die" !!!
Mustart x
Post a Comment