
Hey beautiful people! Sorry I haven't posted in the past day. I just got back from the launch night of the Fashion Forward Festival (something I've been waiting for for months) and I cannot begin to tell you how amazing it was - so all you Sydney-siders, get down to Paddington Town Hall this weekend to check out some amazing up-and-coming designer talents.
I'm about to fall over from exhaustion, so I'll leave you all with some sneaky preview photos from tonight - it's a bit ridiculous how many more I have to share.





And a more-than-unflattering photo of what I wore:
Happy Friday all! Get excited for a crazy number of photos from a seriously awesome night.
*love*
xx
















45 comments:
wow...awesome blazer!!!
awesome!
I'm looking forward to see more!
http://saladofmylife.blogspot.com
great photos! lucky duck, while I sit on my ass studying!
xx
You look wonderful sweet! Fabulous photos, Cant wait to see the rest! I want to be in Sydney!!!!!!!!!!
Great look!
♥
such an amazing event~!!i wish that there can be something like this down here in melb~!
your blazer is divine!!!!love your eye make up too~
xxx
i'm in love with your jacket!
thanks for commenting my blog, hope to see you again :)
xoxo
That jacket is beautiful! It is a flattering picture, don't out yourself down!=)
Lis xXx
Off The Wardrobe
Wow! Looks like a fabulous event! Can't wait to see more. Thanks for stopping by! I'll be following along as well!
Mara
Wow very jealous.
I've never heard of this! How did you get into this? I'd love to go along to events like this! You look lovely in the photo :)
- Adele
moltocuriosa.com
twitter
Hey darling you look fantastic. like ur make up and blaze. did you go to cover the event for a magazine?
x
:O
Fantastic blazer^^
OMG such great photos!!!!
I love that blue hair!
How lucky you are !
They look like the caracters of Avatar hihi !
And your jacket is great ! You're lovely =)
Bises !
WOW you look amazing :)
Love this blazer
Looks like an amazing night
Char x
not unflattering at all! loving the blazer :) may i ask what kind of media job were you doing for the fashion festival?
Tank you for comment :)
Love it!
xxx
That's so cool! I adore the photos! Have a great weekend:)
Kisses
Ooooh I am excited to see the rest! How come you're going on about being un-flattering? Not the case at all love, you look amazing! I love the blazer, it's a hot ticket that's for sure.
wonderful pics !!! you look great on the photo !! love your jacquet !!!
xoxo
hey
love your blog
and the photos on here are unbelievably amazing
now following :)
Amy Jessica
x
oh how fun!!!
Whoa, I am loving that purple on the models heads!
Nice pics, I love your outfit!
Your jacket is awesome!
Oh wow!! That is so exciting, can't wait for more pics!! This is one of those times I wished I lived in Sydney! haha, and gorgeous blazer that you're wearing :)
Miss Violet Bell.xx
PS. thanks so much for the comment :) stop by again soon! :)
I live in a small town so I cant really go to Fashion Shows but my friends living there make sure they film everything and take a lot of photos to show me!!
haha i was out with some of the models last night...they were talking about this purple glitter lol...fourth picture down, girl third from the left, thats my friend holly haha...thats so funny!
Amazing pictures ! the blue hair ! :p
You're so lucky !
Kiss.
that is SO not an unfluttering photo, you're so gorgeous :) i want your blazer, ah it's amazing! i'm loving all that purple glitter, looks like a ton of fun, lucky duck ♥
Looks like it was fun. Love the black and white photos from the previous post.
WHAT!.. you are kidding me right! I love that picture of you! your face is beautiful! and that skin glows!
loving the jacket too!
http://victoriadiazs.wordpress.com/
thats so exciting! and i love the shoulders on the blazer...its a great jacket!
www.walkoffashion.com
Wow thats amazing. Though sydney is an hour away from where I live. I didn't even know this was happening.
You're so lucky to have all these opportunities (Y)
wow i adore your jacket!!!
Wow!! Your photos are great! You're so lucky, I'm sure you had a nice night.
Thank you for sharing:)
xxx
www.artcrashblog.blogspot.com
Thanks for the male models! Yummy..
Happy Saturday. xo
hi!!!!!
gooooood pictures!!
you was in fashion festival lucky girl!!!!
sabrina
xx
http://www.inspirationsmode.blogspot.com
Ilove that post
you are so lucky been here
amazing
lvoe the outfit too
these models ara perfect
xoxo natalia
http://herointemptation.blogspot.com/
Honey! Your blazer = FABULOUS! I'm drooling over the detailing on those bold shoulders. Ahh!! And seriously beautiful photos.
KeepItFvncy,
M.E.
P.S. - I always wanted to say thanks for showing some love to my DIY Miu Miu tights on "Blue is in Fashion This Year" xoxo
Thanks. :)
your jacket is so badass. loooove.
wow, girl, great jacket!
More photos of the male models please... your photos are amazing xoxox
Very cool!, new to the blog and i really like it.
http://uncouturier.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment