Saturday, 15 May 2010

Because the hand ain't worth extending.

Shine By Three
Russh Clothing Strong Shoulder Mesh Elbow Top - Lee High-waisted Denim Cheeky Short

These are from the other day when the sun was intense and my legs were very, very cold. I am yet to decide whether strong shoulders, that aren't blazers, are the go for me this Winter, but I have to say this Russh top has swayed me little in favour. My rushed (haaa puntastic) photography makes it a bit hard to see, but the top is segmented all down the sleeves, and down the front and back, with mesh inserts at the elbows that restore my faith in long sleeves.
Shine By ThreeShine By Three

And another feature: I've been JINXed!
Check out the feature HERE.

Hope you're all having a fantastic weekend!

*love*

xx

52 comments:

A PIECE OF PASSION said...

You look great in those shorts!

Have a nice weekend!

xoxo

A PIECE OF PASSION

Sophie Carmo said...

Lovely....Muakssss

Vonny said...

great look...

Zuzi said...

love your outfit!! simple and chic ;)

http://saladofmylife.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

great pictures! love your shorts!

Charlotte Elise Jay said...

This is beautiful!

Love the shorts and black top!

LOVELY :)

Char x

Clara Marinelli said...

Perfect.

Clara Marinelli

Sandra said...

wow, that's cool, congratz to that :D

leblogdemok said...

You look so Gorgeous girl !!!!
i love your short !!!!! ;-)
xoxo

OooKellyNicky said...

those high waisted shorts are awesome, so simple yet so fab.

my blog: ♥La Stylin Girraffe♥

Mon Cheri said...

wow ! Can't believe I'm only finding your blog now!!!

It's amazing && so are you!
LOVE, your new follower
C,x

http://moncheri2311.blogspot.com/

Tara_Edyta said...

This is beautiful!!!
Spodenki są świetne!!!

Anonymous said...

wonderful outfit. I love it! M




www.paraphernaliainyourcloset.blogspot.com

Ana said...

Thank you for your comment! That made me smile ;)

Ana, Playground Love said...

that outfit is amazing, it is super chic yet so simple.

Nastya Gud said...

Beautiful pictures, I love your finesse is very elegant. Nice that you liked my blog, because your I also did not leave indifferent!

Silvana Querido said...

I just saw the video on Jinx's blog and you are even more friendly than I thought. I'm a daily reader of your blog and I love. These clothes are perfect for you

Kiss

invoguewithsilvanaquerido.blogspot.com

Modomanka said...

I like it, you look great!

NLR said...

Thanks for you comment, girl!
You have an amazing blog. And I love your outfit!! :-)

xoxo,
www.n-l-r.blogspot.com

Kasia said...

AAa! so beautiful shorts!
You have an amazing blog! Really!:)
You look so wonderful!

Anonymous said...

oh thanks ! :)
i love this outfit ;]

www.janetteria.com said...

Love Ur outfit!


inclassy said...

Hey! You got very interesting blog! i like your style! and Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog!)
xx

Jules AF said...

Great shorts!

Maddy said...

Ahh zou look co cute!
Thank zou for visiting me!
I will be updating mz blog tomorrow Ł=

penny. LA said...

AHHHH, those shorts are FANTASTIC! Where may I find a pair? They're precisely what I've been looking for... fabulous...

Style-Pursuit said...

Your pictures are amazing!!!!

xoxo

hayley said...

great outfit! so simple and chic! I am now following your amazing blog :)

Hayley
http://wingedhope.blogspot.com/

Jess said...

love <3

sinandstarlight said...

its a simple outfit but you make it look soooo cute!

STEFANIE said...

looks great on you :)

daisychain said...

you look gorgeous

Gunia said...

You have some amazing photos here :) Love the shorts!

MaryWhitney said...

Hey honey thanks for your lovely comment :D You are such a beauty
*-* Love the photos and your blog is also great . I'll follow you :D Follow me ?
Much Love MaryWhitney

XX

Hilaloeya said...

Loving the look. Following youu, follow me too?

www.hilaloeya.blogspot.com

xo

Jessica said...

what great photos, these shorts give you that perfect, teeny tiny, 1950s waist. I would wear a navyblue/white striped sailor shirt and red lipstick and heels with them...this has pinup written all over it!

stasie said...

you're so sweeeeet))) merci for visiting)

Adele said...

I love this :) Its like a lil sporty reminded me of dance... also loving the crop tee in the previous post!
- Adele
moltocuriosa.com

Marie a la Mode said...

Thank you for visiting my blog and for your comment! You are gorgeous!

LISOU said...

thank you very much! :)
xx

Annie Spandex said...

Gorgeous! You look great with structured shoulders.

like a fox said...

go margaret. gorgeous as per usual.

visit my blog to hear about my encounter with THE COBRASNAKE.



check out aussie style blog LIKE A FOX at



www.commeunrenard.blogspot.com
www.commeunrenard.blogspot.com
www.commeunrenard.blogspot.com

Anna G said...

You look amazing. I'm so flattered by your comment.

Sabo Skirt said...

You look amazing in those high waisted shorts! Wow.

xx .sabo skirt.

www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

Soumia N. F. said...

my goodness -- i <3 the shoulders. trust me, they look amazing on you!!!

Unknown said...

So classic and cool. Very chic.

Unknown said...

OOOh friend ! you have to be kinding! i looove that post ! you look gorgeous
congrats girl <3
missed you
xoxo natalia

anni said...

I absolutely love your banner ! And you look so beautiful :)

kelly ann said...

are you ever NOT totally pretty?! mmmm, don't think so, i think it's impossible. ;) lovely. <3

Anonymous said...

love the simplicity!

xo

justyna

Kira Aderne said...

wow!
such a cool shorts! I would love to have it too!

I am crazy about your posts, congratulations for the amazing work!!!



love,
Kira

Enora said...

you are so pretty !