Monday, 17 May 2010

Angry Fembot Army.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
AL&ALICIA Fembot Tee [in Off White] - TOPSHOP Lace Back Sheer Tights - Lee High-waisted Denim Cheeky Short - Rubi Lace-up Boots - Night Market Ring

Contrary to what it looks like, I am wearing pants (and not just the awesome tights my friend Mel got me from London last year) - I'm just really stupid and didn't realise how short they were relative to the awesomeness of this tee. However, the awesomeness of the tee remains, courtesy of the lovely Alicia over at AL&ALICIA, one of my favourite up and coming labels that I mentioned in my FASHIONJINX feature. When Alicia told me that they'd only been up and running for just over 6 months, I almost died - their debut collection is so perfectly coherent with every element of edgy, girly and street they decided to incorporate, and having had a sneaky sneaky look at their Cruise 2010 collection (ssshhhh), I'd say that this little Singaporean name is going to be very, very big in years to come.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

This particular tee was one of my favourites from their debut collection. The swing cut is simple enough to chill in, but the double layering and almost-sheer shoulders are amazing enough to dress up, do a dance and maybe stomp/leap around when nobody's looking - "ANGRY FEMBOT ARMY" has that effect on people.

See? The model in the (amazing) lookbook is totally thinking about stomping/leaping as well :p



Check out more of AL&ALICIA HERE.

*love*

xx

75 comments:

♥ Miss. Savvy Savings said...

I heart very much Magaret. : )

Anonymous said...

amazing. damn your legs :) xx.

rena.

Vonny said...

awesome look...great tights

Bohemian said...

Loveee your tights!!!

Kim said...

This is so lovely! I want those tights. And that brand is definitely one to remember as well (:

iliketweet said...

Love the t shirt and the lace tights!

tweet tweet tweet

x

Diana Mieczan said...

You looks stunning and the tights are to die for:)
Your legs go forever!
Kisses my dear and have a fun Monday:)

A PIECE OF PASSION said...

I really like your tights and they make a good match with your legs :)

xoxo

A PIECE OF PASSION

www.janetteria.com said...

Perfect combo!

Ruth said...

amazing tights!

Stacy said...

oh what a cute tee!
love your tights also, and sucks that Rubi doesn't make half their shoes in sizes big enough for my elephant feet :(

xStace

Rosa said...

Nice top :O

sananhan said...

third photo wow! great look!

Anonymous said...

Youre outfit is amazing and you too!=) Great blog!

Charlotte Elise Jay said...

In love with your boots and tights:)

You are stunning

Char x

lafashionelle said...

Loved yout tights :) Nice photos!

christelle said...

I love your tights! :)

Sandra said...

OMG I love those shoes? where can I get them??
Sandra

http://dearlookbook.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Great t-shirt!

Sara said...

Love this tee!
xx

ANDWHATELSEISTHERE said...

that movement with your shoes high above the ground feels so free. very good picture and yeah chic style as always!

ANDWHATELSEISTHERE

SHOP

Liya said...

girl i LOVE this look! killing it

myglitteringcreation.blogspot.com

Susi said...

AWESOME!!! I'm totally thrilled by your look. You rocked the outfit, hun!!!

closet obsessions said...

love the tights!

http://closetobsessions.blogspot.com

The Book of Right-On said...

Super cool Tshirt! Espcially loving that photo of your feet jumping in the air! Beauty! xx

leblogdemok said...

I LOve that tee !!!!!! and your tights are gorgeous ! whatever you wear you always look stunning !
xoox

anni said...

I love this outfit <3 It's so simple, but still interesting

Styleabaad said...

Great look - simple yet stunning! ...and awesome photographs as usual! What camera are you using? xo

Mary @Delightful Bitefuls said...

Loving everrryttthhinng about this outfit!!!!

xxMK
Delightful Bitefuls

Laura Gerencser said...

love your shoes!!

Talia said...

gorgeous tights! I love it.

Jassy Onya'e said...

very very cute
Love your shoes

Anonymous said...

This looks like such a comfortable, relaxing outfit! I really like the handwritten font on the t-shirt, those tights are gorgeous and I also love your lace up boots. :D
Lovely outfit!

Anonymous said...

Oooh your tights are so cute! xxx

Elisabeth said...

you look georgous !!!
amazing
xxx

Fashion By He said...

cool shirt, love the tights!! look great

come follow the first ever fashion blog from a guys POV, let He know what you think

fashionbyhe.blogspot.com

Pat. said...

Love your blog, its pretty awesome!
Thanks for posting a comment on minee, I really aprecciate that!
I follow you!
xx

Unknown said...

haha love this shirt and your styling/the photography.

http://diyainherstilettos.blogspot.com/

Anna G said...

I love this t-shirt. I also really love how you styled it.

Hilaloeya said...

you have such a great style love it! check out mine blogg!

xx

www.hilaloeya.blogspot.com

Stella said...

I have to say: it's amazing!

Anonymous said...

LOVE that! so pretty!
love your blog!

Claire said...

I love you t-shirt (L)
You really look like the model (:

xoxo

Unknown said...

Ohh girl just stop being sooo perfect
i love that so badly
please can you tell me whitc camera do you use
comment me back please
xoxo natalia

Unknown said...

I'd like to be a member of the angry fembot army. I just really like saying the word fembot. :)

ALSO WOW, how'd you capture the jumping photo? I would've been a total cluts and fallen flat on my face and skinned up both my knees just because I have no coordination or real balance. Plus if I even tried using a remote camera to capture this I'd fail big time.

KeepItFvncy,
M.E.

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

You've definitely piqued my interest! Off to check it out.

Anonymous said...

Very well put together.
I love it.

LOVE!

Carol said...

Love your boots!!!
xoxo

SARAH said...

NEWS SUR MON BLOG

Sarah Whitney said...

The pattern on those tights is so cool!

Debbie said...

I bow down to your photo taking skills.. they are so amazing. I love the tee & the tights & the shoes. Perfect outfit!

Contact said...

Love, love, love & love again your fashion edit!

Malena said...

You look great! I love your shoes :)

Copious Couture said...

I love these pictures of you!!!! You look so sexy! and those tights... so lovely!

Hope your weekend was lovely as well!
Carissa
http://copiouscouture.blogspot.com

wobblinbetty said...

the tee is so perfect and looks gorgeous on you...forget about the short pants ;)

gloss_e said...

these shots and this outfit are AWESOME! i want your boots!!!

Princess Margot said...

Hello Margaret!!!

Thanks for passing by my castle!! I am very happy as I found you as well! we will be "seeing" each other!

Have a lovely day!

Princess Margot

Maddy said...

Amazing boots!

Tamara said...

Cool pics! The one jumping is really funny!

Anonymous said...

Love the tight. Great post

Anonymous said...

I love the details on the tights!
Amazing blog!

www.livelaughlinds.blogspot.com
www.livelaughlinds.blogspot.com

Brianna said...

love your blog! Thanks for commenting on mine (although that was a really really long time ago)!!!
bri-thestylesavant.blogspot.com
thanks for visiting!

Adele said...

The shirt is actually amazing, you look so cool hehe :D
- Adele
moltocuriosa.com

Yaary said...

youre so gorgeous!
love the shirt and your tights.

juliapersson87@gmail.com said...

Beautiful and I love the tights

m a r y l a said...

greas shoes, great blog
xxmaryla♥

like a fox said...

i have the same tights. wicked boots.

visit my blog to hear about my encounter with THE COBRASNAKE.



check out aussie style blog LIKE A FOX at



www.commeunrenard.blogspot.com
www.commeunrenard.blogspot.com
www.commeunrenard.blogspot.com

Sabo Skirt said...

These tights are absolutely amazing! And the tee is ultra cool

xx .sabo skirt.

www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

Sabo Skirt said...

wow we are loving this tee... amazing in every pic

stop by our fashion blog, we hope you love it!

xx .sabo skirt.

www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

king said...

im inlove with the tee. OMG!

Anonymous said...

you're adorable......likee your style very much.. i will follow youuu

Anonymous said...

WOW. your stunning
i love the outfit! :)

gee rose and charchar said...

really really really want the boots.
such a great look

with love,
www.sydneymuse.blogspot.com
x

laetikitty said...

j'adore;;;

AL&ALICIA said...

We love our AL&ALICIA tee and romper on you! You rock! Happy birthday! :)

We also HAD to feature you on our facebook page because you look so great in those items!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/ALALICIA/328715530556?ref=ts