Wednesday, 12 May 2010

“Some people change their ways when they see the light; others when they feel the heat” ~ Caroline Schoeder.

IMG_7095

I will admit that I feel a bit stupid posting these. If anything, you can all block out my weird facial expressions and just stare at the pretty sunlight reflections I shot. It's quite therapeutic... oh the wonders of varnished floorboards. So I guess I can categorise this as photography and half an outfit - speaking of which, this amazing top is by Russh Clothing (fist-pump for Australian labels).

IMG_7245IMG_7282

It's been getting so cold as of late - I really need to find some time to go and shop for some layers so I don't freeze this Winter. Otherwise, my week has been relatively uninteresting - I spent most of this morning thinking it was Friday, which sucked when Katie explained (slowly) that it... actually wasn't. Don't you hate that?

Tell me about your weeks :) I need some inspiration.

P.S. I'm featured over at Snapshot Fashion :)

*love*

xx

63 comments:

Natasha V. said...

FIRST COMMENT! WOOOOOO

ps. you're hot :)

Vonny said...

great pics....love it!!

Sparkles said...

Ahh you so shouldn’t feel stupid for posting these, you are so beautiful and your face looks lovely! I LOVE that top, super jealous of all these cool Australian labels that I keep seeing. I thought it was Thursday yesterday which would make it Friday today… but somehow it’s only Wednesday. That’s what happens when you talk about what you’re going to do at the weekend all day Tuesday… oops! Anyway, love your blog (my new favourite) Sparkles x

Miss Violet Bell said...

The light is beautiful in these photos!! Love it! I know what you mean about needing layers, I can't wait to go out and get some though, I love layering!
Miss Violet Bell.xx

Le Blog de MOK said...

Lovely pics !!!!! you are Gorgeous !!! ;-)
xoxo

Twee said...

Dear Margaret,

Congratulations with the feature at snapshot fashion~!you look absolutely gorgeous with that out fit~!

I really like your first pic in this post~!you look so innocent that i want to jump into my screen and give you a big hug~!!lol (i know it sounds a bit scary =P)

xxx

Twee
-ezzentrictop

Diana Mieczan said...

You look beautiful! You are so pretty!
Great post, sweetie:)
Kisses

Rosa said...

Wow your face radiates light! YOU REALLY ARE AN ANGEL!

:O

iliketweet said...

You loom beautiful! Love the light effects too.

tweet tweet tweet

x

Anonymous said...

you've got some really cool pics
loving your blog ;)

Castor Pollux

Coco and Zaahb said...

These are gorgeous shots of you


Http://cocozaahb.com

Tonje said...

Seriously beautiful! your first Photo is artwork in my opinion!! good job!:)

Silvana Querido said...

My weeks have been spent working and studying. Summer does not arrive and I begin to despair too.

Big Kiss

invoguewithsilvanaquerido.blogspot.com

Maggi said...

You're right, that top is fabulous! I hate when I think it's Friday and it's not, that does suck!

Carmen said...

Thank you so much!
Your pics are great!

Mindey said...

B.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l!
You look adorable, great photos.

rouli said...

u look amazing!!!!!

kiss

www.thebeautifulandthehard.blogspot.com

Maria said...

these pictures are so amazing. love

Nicole Jarecz said...

congrats on the feature! also really like the black and white photos of you .


if you have the chance come by my blog and vote for my illustrations!

StyleCake said...

You hardly look stupid my dear, I love these pictures! and I'm loving the rings in your previous post!

Georgia said...

pretty photos, love how natural they are! x

Imogen said...

Please don't feel stupid for posting these pictures. I honestly think they are beautiful.

michelle_ said...

you look absolutely stunning in that black and white shots !
congrats for the feature too !

xoxoxoxo
glistersandblisters.blogspot.com

Jess said...

Thanks so much sweetie. Your a doll. I love these shots. They are super pretty x

Unknown said...

i like your blog so much!!
XX
COMMENT BACK!

Fab Five said...

I really like these photos. I'm a sucker for black and white lol. You shouldnt feel stupid for posting these! You are a beautiful girl!!

La pépite modeuse said...

Beautiful pictures !
Kiss.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you did post these photo. they are stunning. x

Jessica said...

you are gorgeous and silly for thinking its stupid to post those photos! i absolutely love that first photo of you, it's stunning. <3

http://aberrantmoda.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

It's Wednesday, but for me it's a Friday! I prefer that as opposed to me waking up thinking it's a weekend when I'm actually in the middle of the week... bleh.

Oh and I totes love that you did a fist pump :)

KeepItFvncy,
M.E.

Unknown said...

Girl that is an amazing post
you look absolutely stunning
good job
xoxo natalia

http://herointemptation.blogspot.com/

www.janetteria.com said...

Love these pics!

♥ Please don't forget to enter the leather keychains GIVEAWAY!♥ Good luck! ♥

fashionweed said...

i adore your photos.

Blanca said...

I really like your photos.
Tha way the light is there is awsome.
Great job:)

xxx
www.artcrashblog.blogspot.com

VerseaStyle said...

What are you talking about lol? These pics are beautiful! We are our own worst critics aren't we? I would love to come to Australia - they are kicking fashion in the *&^! ha ha xoxoxox

gloss_e said...

you're right about the lighting -- SUPER therapeutic. and you look great in these shots! i'm really loving your photography, style pics and writing. consider me a new fan/follower :)

Anonymous said...

gorgeous in that photos beauty..
and yes! i hate that too.. haha
-Yaary.

Rosella said...

This pix seemts to be taken in a fashion magazine.
Well done little cute girl! :-D

Ana, Playground Love said...

That lighting is absolute perfection!!! I just want to grab a camera and take a million different pictures, that's how much these pics inspire me.

Suzanne said...

Thnx for your comment! From Sydney! Wow, my blog is really international now! I will take a look at your blog!

Suusje Q.

F. said...

Thanks for your lovely comment!

I like your header a lot, it's great really! Did you draw it yourself?

And I like your photos as well, you look very pretty =D

Anonymous said...

amazing photos!

Vera said...

you're right, the reflections look so nice :)

Lana said...

i thought it was friday too!
love the lighting~

jewelryrose.blogspot.com

kelly ann said...

these are BEAUTIFUL. <3 i love them, dear!

Alviana Kalin said...

you have such a gorgeous asian face! you should be a model! :D love all of these shots..
have a great day dear.
xoxo

JoannaMIKO said...

woooooooooooooooooooow!
you looks amaizing!
i love this pics so mutch!


xoxo

Ke said...

Great shots! Love your shirt.

BANMS said...

awesome shots!. Espesh love the first pic of you. Your really gorgeous!! :D and congrats on the feature, yay you! :D xxxxxxx

SARAH said...

salut!! je viens de creer un blog mode, www.sarahzafrani.blogspot.com
merci de ton passage!!
TU ES MAGNIFIQUE!!

makeitupgirl said...

love the blog:)
and cool top!

Laura Tenshi said...

Why would you be embarrassed posting these? You look great,love the second picture.
Tokyo and Seoul Dreams

rudegirlnina said...

I think you are really beautiful!! :)) love the photost that look artistic!!

visit me again some time! ;)
xxx

Heather Taylor said...

Woo for being featured! You look wonderful too!
Nothing too inspiring about my week except I graduate on Saturday, yay!

Sophia said...

Absolutely beautiful photos. You look unbelievably gorgeous. <3

skiepies.blogspot.com/

The Sydney Girl said...

GREAT photo! x

The Sydney Girl said...

photos* x

agnes said...

tu est belle, tes photos sont magnifiques

Styleabaad said...

You just look gorgeous and as usual your photography is just phenomenal! xo

Lara said...

no need to feel stupid, you look lovely!!

love the blog :)

Unknown said...

fab pix

http://say-bleurgh.blogspot.com

Victoria said...

hello thanks for commenting :)
i just wanna say waaaoooo ! this picures are wonderful ! like profesional i mean ! lovely :)
see u
htp://godsaveourdressing.blogspot.com

Jason said...

nice lighting in the first photo. :)