Monday, 10 May 2010

They that would.

IMG_6589
Russh Clothing Old Money Jacket (in Gunmetal) - Russh Clothing Forgive Me Mesh Crop - Bardot Layered Tutu Skirt (half-a-DIY to make it a dress) - Tony Bianco Dodge Boots

So a lot of you have emailed/commented asking for details on what I wore on Friday, so here are some photos Katie took before I left (flash went a little nutty :D). The shoulders of this incredible Russh blazer are stitched with the tiniest tiniest beads. They make me happy :) It got a bit warm in Paddington Town Hall, but I was good and refused to take off my jacket.

IMG_6580IMG_6586

Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend! And happy Monday :p

*love*

xx

78 comments:

Diana Mieczan said...

Great dress and beautiful shoes! Have a lovely Monday, sweetie:)
Kisses

Anonymous said...

have been waiting for this! :)

love the shoes :D

xx rena.

Nate Crime said...

do you know that you are beautiful ?

Timothy Duong said...

Oh god *blush*

*hnnggggg*

/grabs heart

Vonny said...

awesome blazer!!!

Skin and Beauty Blog said...

Beautiful! xx

Sophia said...

AMAZING JACKET!!! I'm not surprised it makes you happy! <3

skiepies.blogspot.com/

Coco and Zaahb said...

The dress is my favorite piece


Http://cocozaahb.com

Mystery Bruises said...

Awesome outfit babe!

xx
www.mysterybruises.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

omg i loveeee your outfit !
the blazers ah-mazing and that dress is really pretty :)
and i like your shoes :D

x

Adele said...

You looked absolutely incredible! No lie! I love the blazer and those shoes/boots are to die for!!
- Adele
moltocuriosa.com

Plami said...

great look! very very stylish :) love the coat:) I'd refuse to take it off as well :D

XoXo
Fiamma

http://fashion-thrill.blogspot.com/

Lis-x- said...

Love that blazer so much!

lis xXx

Off The Wardrobe

Isabel said...

i love it! its sucha great look!

www.walkoffashion.com

Laura Tenshi said...

Omg,the blazer is amazing ♥Love the color,the fabric and the shoulder pads made of beads.You look great in this dress.I've always thought black dresses are perfect for every occasion and very feminine.Have a lovely Monday .
Tokyo and Seoul Dreams

WILDFLOWER said...

Amazing dress, I love the gathers in the skirt part. You look delish!

SMUT said...

the detail of the shoulders is really good. i like a lot!

fashionsmut.blogspot.com

Esther said...

ahh you're one girl who doesnt mind suffering a little for fashion yah? but i guess anyone would with such a beauty on their shoulders <3

Tayler Worrell said...

Love that dress and those shoes!! amazing <3

www.bighairandbikinis.blogspot.com

Joanna said...

answer; Thank you, your blog is also nice (:

Le Blog de MOK said...

Love Love Love

juliapersson87@gmail.com said...

yeah, I can't get enough :P Ur shoes are absolutley fab here, well the whole outfit actually

Jess said...

Your legs are incredible lady! Total crush on your jacket xxx

daisychain said...

amazing jacket!

Jason said...

awesome jacket! and the shoes goes so well with it.

Anonymous said...

Oh wow. That jacket is lovely as is the dress.

Heather Taylor said...

Wow, now that's a blazer!

Suyinsays said...

i think im in love with your boots? might have to steal them!
xxxx

www.suyinsays-suyinloves.blogspot.com

Fab Five said...

I am absolutely in love with that jacket! It is so unique and really grabs attention. Very cool ;)

Unknown said...

come on my blog, i gave a circle of friends award !

English Rose ♥ said...

I am in LOVE with those boots!!!

Merci beaucoup for your wonderful comment darling =]

Stay safe and chic ma chérie,
English Rose x
http://iamanenglishrose.blogspot.com

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Your dress is awesome !
Cool pictures :)
xx
lola

For The Fierce said...

whaaat that blazer! & those boots = FIERCE

X

C said...

Seriously, I'm going over there for those boots/blazer. Keep them locked up!!!

KETCHUP_COVERED_FACES said...

GREAT LAYERING WITH TUTU IDEAAAAAA


HTTP://WWW.KETCHUPCOVEREDFACES.BLOGSPOT.COM

fashionweed said...

i adore this jacket. you look adorable.

Bekah said...

wow i love this outfit!!! your boots are GORGEOUS!!!!

Anonymous said...

as always perfect outfit :)
I ♥ your jacket, it's amazing!

Margaret said...

BEAUTIFUL dress && shoes.
Absolutely love it. :)

Anonymous said...

Fantastic jacket! So pretty!

Angela said...

I love the entire look. very stylish.

Jessica Weingarten said...

Amazing outfit!

By the way, I'm currently running a blog feature contest, looking for some of the best dressed people on blogger and I would love for you to enter! Click here to see the deets! Thanks :)

-Jess

Lana said...

lovely dress<3

jewelryrose.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

i lovee your shoes and your dress.

yout look very pretty:)

takecare.

Sarii

Fashion Tadpole said...

great blog:) Come check out mine

http://fashiontadpole.blogspot.com
http://fashiontadpole.blogspot.com

Awaiting (deya.) said...

Omg I love this outfit! :)
so stunning.

x
adrugcalledfashion.blogspot.com

kelly ann said...

girl, you look gorgeous! i am in LOVE with that jacket, it's absolute perfection!

LISA XTINA said...

1. i love your DIY dress.
2. i love your dodge boots.
3. OMG you met Erin Mcnaught!! i'm jealous as!!

RUGGED RASPBERRIES said...

LOVE THE BLAZER

like a fox said...

how amazing was fashion week. still blown away by some shows.

visit my blog to hear my encounter with the COBRASNAKE in sydney.

check out aussie style blog LIKE A FOX at

www.commeunrenard.blogspot.com
www.commeunrenard.blogspot.com
www.commeunrenard.blogspot.com

Jess Tran said...

OH. MY GOODNESS. YOUR BLAZER!!!!!!! So, so fantastic. P.S. You're an absolute doll.

Siru said...

Thank you for the award! (and so sorry I'm so late!)

juliet xxx

TheStreetFashion5xpro said...

every day amazing...lovely outfit...the shoes is super

Anna said...

u look adorable, amazing jacket.

Anonymous said...

i.love.the.heels. :D
looove.

moochelo.blogspot.com

Milk. said...

Gorgeous outfit, you look like a night queen :)
xx

Lucy said...

You look fantastic! Those shoes. I am so jelous.
x
Lucy at werethewildthingsmightbe.blogspot

Kim said...

Oh I need that dress. I do. And that blazer is incredible! Gosh I love this outfit (:

iina said...

love the dress!

Mindey said...

You look stunning! Love your style.
x

stylestalker said...

You look totally amazing babe!

We are majorly crushing on your shoes especially! LOVE.

Thanks for your comment too :)

xxx

Prutha Raithatha said...

loving the shoes

http://donotshoeme.blogspot.com/

follow if u like what u see?

xoxo

Sammy said...

Awesome outfit! Totally loving it :)

Sam

Anonymous said...

thats one AMAZING blazer. x

BANMS said...

This is super hot!!! Love the shoes and the dress+ you have legs that go all the way GORGEOUS!! :D xxx

bibishelter said...

You have your own style,and I like it.This outfit rocks.Your vest is amazing and so does the shoes.Thanks for visiting my blog.You can stop by it whenever you want.XO
b-in-to.blogspot.com/

Charlotte Elise Jay said...

O wow you are beautiful and this dress is just AMAZING

char x

Asta said...

Stunning! Absolutely love the look!

Frou Flu said...

oh that jacket... is really something:) love the booties.. and the dress... everything:)

agnes said...

magnifique....

Anonymous said...

oh god! your stunning
love the variety of clothing

VintageBELAmour said...

love your shoes and the jacket !!! you're so pretty :)

Elisabeth said...

your dress is amazing !
xoxo

christelle said...

I love your jacket!!!!!!!!!!!

Robe à Flo said...

Hi, thanx for your comment!
You're amazing dear,and your jacket too :p
Your blog is georgeous, that's why I'm now one of your followers :p
xoxo

kicaj said...

hey, thanks for your comment, I loved it, you look like a model yourself:)you're just beautiful and I adore your style, very inspiring! And the shoes!!! gosh

Chloe said...

Adore the dress and shoes! So gorgeous
Love your blog so much!
Thanks for the comment

xx

17mosslane.blogspot.com