Thursday, 6 May 2010

City Black.

IMG_2247
Susu City Black Bag - H&M Floral Fringe Scarf - Sweet Acacia Slip Dress - Wanted Shoes Co. Patent Platform Heels

So I guess I should start by apologising for the ridiculous motion-blurring. In the little time I had, I decided to play around with shutter speed, forgetting about the wind (seriously icky weather) and my inability to keep still (so much so that my leg disappears from time to time). At least the fore-back focus turned out ok... ish?

More to the point, this incredible bag (courtesy of the wonderful girls of Susu) arrived earlier this week, and I was instantly in love with the crazy soft leather and conveniently large cut and size... and instantly jealous of Susu's long legs and awesome shoes that are stitched on in cushioned black patent leather. I'm kicking myself that I don't, in fact, own YSL tribute pumps (nor will I ever) to wear out with this gorgeously quirky piece of art - 500 bonus points for the fun design that makes me feel oh-so-Parisian-chic (thus the backward scarf and dropwaist slip).

IMG_2248IMG_2228

I'll definitely be toting this little miss around all Winter. And the Summer after that, for that matter. Even though it's such an individual design, the classic leather and cut jigsaws so easily with everything I wear - another 500 bonus points.
IMG_2209IMG_2211

The bag is also comes with red and leopard print shoesies, so check out more of Susu HERE.

And a side note: their lookbooks have the most incredibly cute illustrations!! Take a look!

*love*

xx

66 comments:

Plami said...

This bag is so cute! Love it :*

XoXo
Fiamma

http://fashion-thrill.blogspot.com/

My Oneshot Style said...

j'adore !
your looks are all so great and the pictures magnifiques !!
I love your blog :-)

leblogdemok said...

Your shoes are amazing girl !!!!!!! i LOVE it !!!
xoxo

A g r i p i n a. said...

your bag and your shoes (L)

Hélène said...

I love the link between your shoes and the bag =)
funny ^^

See you later ! :)

Diana Mieczan said...

I adore your dress and don’t let me start on your bag. It is beautiful! I love the whole black and white vibe :)
Kisses :)

Anonymous said...

Oh MY GOSH!!! love it love it LOVE it. awesome dress!

La pépite modeuse said...

Love your pictures !
Your shoes are just beautiful !
Kiss.

Sparkles said...

I love your posts, this one is no exception. The motion blurring is genius - great pics!

Sparkles x

Bella Luna said...

Love the shoes, and the pictures are fab.
lovelove
Luna

www.janetteria.com said...

I need a Susu bag too!

Charlotte Elise Jay said...

I love all these

Love the movement, so artistic

Looks amazing

Your outfit is BEAUTIFUL too :)

Char x

Elo said...

Beautiful, really nice blog! : )

Thank you for your comment! ; )

xoxo

Anonymous said...

The bag looks great as does the 3rd pic. Looks likeyou are ready to hit the shops!

OooKellyNicky said...

I love the blurry images, great bag. So cute, I want one.

my blog: ♥La Stylin Girraffe♥

Holly said...

I actually like the blurs. These photos look very artsy and dramatic. And I love the fact that you look fabulous even in poopy weather!

Copious Couture said...

These pictures are awesome!!!! I like how your legs are mirroring the legs on the bag! So lovely!

Carissa
http://copiouscouture.blogspot.com

Amy T said...

ooo great bag. i like how the legs go up with the handles!

Blicious said...

love your pics and i love that tote! so cute!

xoxo

dred said...

can i just say that your bag is sooo cute. i love it! as well as the shoes. love the motion blur on the photos. xx

thanks for your sweet comment on my blog btw. :)adding you to my blog roll. hope we can exchange links.

http://dredreveries.blogspot.com

kelly ann said...

you're so pretty, love. <3

Erin said...

That tote is beyond adorable!

Le Petit said...

Cool pictures! Hot bag!

Contact said...

I'm so jealous you found this bag first! I want it!

BANMS said...

Super hot shoes!! me like :D
The bag is cute!! and really creative photos :D xxxx

ryder said...

you are

evyr elegant

great figure

michelle_ said...

these are awesome black and white photos !
your shoes and bag are pretty !

Vonny said...

awesome!!!

Eve said...

LOve your amazing bag !

tabitha said...

Love your tote bag it is fabulous!!!!

http://glamrocksluna.blogspot.com/

Lou & Una X X

Nemerae said...

Love that bag!!! :D:D

C said...

Gah! Love this outfit! Those shoes are super cute too! And that bag! (I wish I had the YSL pumps too... I told my friend she has to leave her pair to me in her will! Ha!)

Rosa said...

You look so fancy strutting around in these photos. So regal and elegant.

English Rose ♥ said...

Lovee these photos!

Merci beaucoup for your wonderful comment darling, it means the absolute world that you like the blog and I hope you become a regular visitor =]

I simply adore your blog too - do you want to exchange links?

Sorry it took so long to reply, I took a week's break from blogging - so good to be back!

Stay safe and chic ma chérie,
English Rose x
http://iamanenglishrose.blogspot.com

Adele said...

I love the motion bluring!
Adds great effect and something different! you look great as always. But I do love that bag!
- Adele
moltocuriosa.com

twitter

Paula said...

great look and photos!;)

Hind&Hare said...

I love your shoes and your bag !
Bises
The Hind.

Stella said...

Your pose and your bag match well! :D

Unknown said...

You have such an awesome style,
and i just love your blog.
Totally rad, girl!
Panda x

Kim said...

Oh I love your blog :) And these shots are especially lovely. I'm so jealous of your bag!

Anonymous said...

The BAG IS GORGEOUS, you look so fab working it!

Unknown said...

beautiful pictures looks amazing i like her heels

erin meagan said...

that slip dress is so nice. i would wear it so much.

BarelyVogue said...

Such a cute bag! Love it.

Visit my blog to win a giveaway

xx
Sahi
http://barelyvogue.blogspot.com/

The Fierce Berry said...

adorable shoes, I really love it!

SC said...

love the movement in these photos! (: cute shoes.

Lenka James said...

I love those photos they are so dynamic

Ale Barchini said...

Love your bag!
Bjo

http://futilidadesqueamamos.blogspot.com

putri soe said...

hi, thanks for stopping by my blog. i love your blog too, it's neat and looks so put together & urban. and i've seen some of your photoshoots and lovin' them! keep going :)

anyway, care to exchange link?

styleabaad said...

The pictures are just SO cool! I'm always blown away by your photographs! They are so full of emotions. xo

Lisa said...

Love how your bag matches your outfit, so cute!

starshipnarcissus.blogspot.com

lauren baluyo said...

I. want. those. shoes. BADLY! Looking gorgeous as ever.

xxLauren


http://littlefashionbird.blogspot.com/

Sasha B. said...

this pic is too cute! makes me want to shop.. uh oh! haha

Debbie said...

My goodness! Your legs just go on and on and on.. in life and on your bag! Fabulous! :) You look so pretty as always

JESSICA said...

i love black and white photos :)
you have nice shoes and bags!

xx,
jessica

Kaisa said...

Oh you really look like Parisian chick :) Really nice outfit


Great blog!

Maria said...

love your pictures so damn much, you're great. i am officially addicted.
x

mel said...

are you serious, the bluriness is amazing! so awesome, and your dress and bag all amazing:) also in love with your shoes you look gorgeous, and i am so so jealous of your legs!
xx
mel

peterbellandtinkerpan.blogspot.com

michelle_ said...

thx sooo much for your comment !
im looking forward to a new post from you love :) :)

hugs and kissess
glisters and blisters

rouli said...

u look so amazing!!!!!!!

xx

www.thebeautifulandthehard.blogspot.com

wobblinbetty said...

these shots are perfect and you are gorgeous!
wish you a lovely weekend! xoxo

Jess said...

~Love~

Sophia said...

What an ingenious bag!! The photos are just beautiful!! Your posts amaze me everytime! <3

skiepies.blogspot.com/

LadyNansei said...

I love those shoes, they look awesome and really suit you with your long legs

P.S I think the bluring looks great!

putri soe said...

thanks for the comment! i've linked you, would appreciate if you link me back :)
thx! can't wait for a new blog post from you <3

Ella said...

WoW !!!
I love yr blog so much !
I like the bag and you're soo pretty :)
xx