Tuesday, 6 July 2010

800 Lovers + GIVEAWAY.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I am, indeedy, a lot happier that I look in this unrelated shot I took a while ago - because baby we hit 800 followers! And now, thanks to the lovely Carrie over at Seventh Door, I have an awesome giveaway for all international readers to celebrate!

One (super) lucky winner will get to choose one of the following (clicky the pics to see them in the store):

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

Choices? In a giveaway? What is this! :)

So, lovely people, to enter you need to:
  1. Be a public follower of this blog via Google Friends Connect (see sidebar)
  2. Follow Seventh Door on Twitter
  3. Become a fan of Seventh Door on Facebook
  4. Leave a comment below with your email address
Giveaway closes on Friday, July 16 at midnight - so plenty of time to pass some Seventh Door love around and tweet or blog your friends. Follow via Twitter and Bloglovin' while you're at it :)

*Please note that by entering this contest, your email will be added to the Seventh Door mailing list. You can unsubscribe at any time.

Hopefully I haven't left anything out!

P.S. I loved reading all your comments of what you all did on the weekend :) - hope you all had a great start to the week too

*love*

xx

66 comments:

Lynzy said...

Following all!! (crossing my fingers!)

email: Lynzy@fromskirtstoskillets.com

Vonny said...

wow..great giveaway...

vonnyvonnyvonnyz@hotmail.com

Bruna said...

Hi! Great posts, love the blog.
i'm following your twitter!

xx

Anonymous said...

Did all the steps. Even created a twitter just to enter:) Pick me!

Love, Tiffany @ thinkingistorture.blogspot.com

great posts btw

Anonymous said...

Did all the steps. Even created a twitter just to enter:) Pick me!

Love, Tiffany @ thinkingistorture.blogspot.com

great posts btw

barahona.tiffany@yahoo.com is the e-mail

Unknown said...

1. following via blogger
2. following 7th door on twitter (meesow00)
3. fan on fb
4. fvncy@yahoo.com

KeepItFvncy,
M.E.

Amanda Corrine said...

I'm in! I followed Seventh Door

email: mandyzhere34@yahoo.com

Gricia (Cia) said...

Me joined the giveaway!!hopefully Indonesia also count =D

email : gricia.effendi@feminagroup.com

LyddieGal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LyddieGal said...

I'm a follower on all accounts, Love those sunglasses!! and congrats on 800 followers!

kittycat [at] snet [dot] net

Chic on the Cheap

Gricia (Cia) said...

Already joined!!hopefully indonesia blogger also count =D
email:gricia.effendi@feminagroup.com

Anyway do visit my blog,i've posted bout this giveaway here :
http://missgricia.blogspot.com/2010/07/shine-by-three-giveaway.html

Anonymous said...

following all!

by the way the facebook link leads you to your twitter. ;)

email: itsvirginial@gmail.com

Stacy said...

Oooh yaysies.
I have seen those sunnies on so many bloggers!
Been following you for yonks + followed twit + facebook.

stacxylong@gmail.com

Congrats on 800 - you're amazing :)

Yessica said...

wow,, congrats for the 800+ followers! love the sunglasses. =)

Unknown said...

ooooo im following all my love and i loooove all the sunglasses oh god :O !!! <3
love you are great
my email is: natalia-angels@hotmail.com

xoxo natalia <3

Bakcocó said...

i like your post!
i folow you!

xx

charmediem.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!! Didn't you just break the 700 milestone? And already 800 now? Wow girl, you're blog is growing fast!! (No wonder, it's fab!)

What a fab giveaway, I'm totally in!! I'm happy for anyone who'll win this,cos this giveaway is totalllyy amazing. I think I'd pick the last sunnies.
Naturally I'm your follower already and I'm now following Seventh Door on Twitter and Facebook!

Here's my email address: mariakorkeila@yahoo.com

xxx, Maria
http://tiltumaria.blogspot.com/

Sheray said...

Great giveaway!
Following on all.
My email is..

ox-wild-beauty-xo@hotmail.com

♥

Cherie said...

oh wow, i love everything in the giveaway! and the picture is amazing :)

Jess said...

CONGRATS xxxx :)

Francesca said...

following your twitter too now!

great giveaway i would love a pair of the sunnies as i just broke mine the other day, thankfully they were only from asos! ♥


http://pillowtalkkk.blogspot.com

#Hunters said...

gente, amei *-*
e o layout é foda!

passa no meu? beiijos G!

www.tdyhunters.blogspot.com

Raven said...

Congrats on 800 Followers! Wow, that is just amazing. I wish I could get that many! I only have 35...:P

Effi said...

Congrats!
love your blog!!

http://efashionfactor.blogspot.com

Nele said...

thank you so much
i also like your blog
such a cute header
xx

Awaiting (deya.) said...

deyaaliaga at hotmail.com :D
and im following on twitter and facebook!

this giveaway is FABULOUS.
xx

Valerie Friedrich said...

Hi there! Thanks so much for the sweet remarks last week! Means so much to have your support. I'd love to be on your Roll one day! I've gotta add one too, and put you on there! Congrats on the following. -V

P.S. new post is up! All about fashionably surviving the wilderness.

http://imstarvin.blogspot.com/2010/07/are-you-ready-to-rough-it.html

pumps & luiers said...

pretty picture at the beginning of the post

tiana said...

i love the top photo!! its so gorgeous, and just a cool picture :) and all of the items are so so cute!

email: tianatiana@charter.net
blog: www.tianapetrullo.blogspot.com

Ali Kornhauser said...

Beautiful inspiration boards! Mr. Alexander Wang himself inspired my love of metal everything. Keep it up!

kornstyle.blogspot.com
Love, Ali Korn

Seema said...

Loving the round rimmed glasses they are gorgeous, def entering :)

www.fashionat5.blogspot.com

seema_Thowfeek@hotmail.com

Ali Kornhauser said...

Ps... my email is akornhau@indiana.edu

Thank you! Keep bloggin mama!
Love, Ali Korn

Ali Kornhauser said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Not a Paper Cup said...

notapapercup@gmail.com

Lis-x- said...

Follower and fan on facebook!
Great picture at the beginning, really pretty!
Off The Wardrobe

Anonymous said...

pretty! love them all
i'ml following you!
:*

Inez said...

Great give away !!!
following it all and seventhdoor.blogspot.com too.
i.roest@hotmail.com
I hope so that I'm winning this (:

Inez said...

Great give away !!!
following it all and seventhdoor.blogspot.com too.
i.roest@hotmail.com
I hope so that I'm winning this (:

Inez said...

Great give away !!!
following it all and seventhdoor.blogspot.com too.
i.roest@hotmail.com
I hope so that I'm winning this (:

Inez said...

Great give away !!!
following it all and seventhdoor.blogspot.com too.
i.roest@hotmail.com
I hope so that I'm winning this (:

minnja said...

Congrats for 800 Lovers!!!

http://minnja.blogspot.com/

Marissa said...

this would be cool.

pinkpopmash@aol.com

pinkpopmash.blogspot.com

Jennifer Sutoji said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Adele said...

Another fantastic give away! I wouldn't know which to choose! Well following on everything... and seveneth door also.. twitter facebook etc :)

adele@moltocuriosa.com

- Adele
MOLTOCURIOSA.COM

Metka: Matka said...

uanset@op.pl
i'm a follower

Natalia said...

well i've just became follwer via blogger, but I've got a question do I have to follow you also on twiiter and on facebook? :p
natusia91@interia.pl

Natalia said...

well i've just became follwer via blogger, but I've got a question do I have to follow you also on twiiter and on facebook? :p
natusia91@interia.pl

Flavia Flanders said...

So cool!
Done with all the steps.

email: flavianam.contactblog@gmail.com

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Thanks for such a great giveaway! I've never won anything before, I really hope I win! :-D Crossing my fingers!
melissa.mcmillan@ttu.edu

Shannon said...

LOVE THIS BLOG! What a great Saturday morning find!

FOLLOWING ALL (plus I just BlogLoved you :)

Crossing my fingers (those tortoise shell rimmed glasses are pretty awesome)! Good luck to all!

<3Shannon @
www.stylehazard.com

octopussygold said...

Asians do it best.



-fellow asian
http://octopussygold.blogspot.com/

The Serial Dresser said...

what a wonderful giveaway!

serialdresser@gmail.com

Emma Louise Long said...

please pick mee


e.louiselong@gmail.com

deborah said...

i hope its me! *fingers crossed*

deborahgll.90@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

hey margaret it's carla.

carla.cena@hotmail.com

<3 xxxxx

concepteur-et-modele.blogspot.com :) follow

Damsels said...

is the giveaway still open?
weweredamsles@gmail.com

i follow all 3

Blicious said...

pick me, pick me!!!!!

fingers and toes crossed!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

OMG i love every single item:)
and i just did all the steps, im crossing my fingers right now!

mait92@hotmail.com

Jennifer Sutoji said...

thnks sweety for dropped comment :)) i just found ur blog and it's awesome! u r such a cutie pie <33 well u live in sydney?

well i want to enter the give away and hopefully i get it !

jeny_heaven@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

I don't have twitter, but i'll try anyways. I'm a follower by google and bloglovin, and I'm following Seventh Door on facebook.

anna_margrete@hotmail.com

Melissa said...

I'm already a follower, and I'm following on Twitter and facebook :)
here is my email: melissam312@hotmail.co.uk
xx

Stylista Fitness said...

public follower

Stylista Fitness said...

ShopSeventhDoor twitter follower
@styleezta

Stylista Fitness said...

Seventh Door facebook fan

SIMONA said...

Great giveaway! congratulations for so many followers :)
hope you pick me...I keep my fingers crossed

I follow everywhere.

s.sevcikova@gmail.com