
Sportsgirl Sequined Jacket - Water lily Black Singlet Top - myPetsQuare Slash Skirt - Rubi Lace Tights
Today was a gorgeous one of sitting on Eliza's balcony, walking up the road to buy baking ingredients, and feeling a bit sad everytime the sun decided to confirm that it's actually Winter. I think I shall be stealing this balcony more often, as well as this amazing sequined jacket that made my day that much less sleepy (helped along by bubbles talentedly blown by Eliza, captured by Tash)).
Mixing prints, textures and patterns will also be another thing that I'll be throwing around a bit more during this break - layering to fend against the cold (there was frost on the grass when I got up in the morning) will definitely be a kick-along for that.






And being nutty with my gorgeous girls :)




I'm a bit stuck today - at the moment we're all sitting on assorted cushions and couches watching horrific Sweet 16ths and the Women of Sex and the City THS, while we fatties enjoy our toils over caramel slice and mooshy choc-chip cookies.
How have you all been this week? Surely not as unhealthily fun like Tash, Eliza and I :)
*love*
xx















81 comments:
I love your jacket! It's so beautiful :o)
i love your solo pics! natural beauty :) i love the outfit as well.
really love your Asian face, and your jacket is wonderful :D
nice sequined jacket!
www.missgricia.blogspot.com
Fantastic outfit! That jacket is pretty spectacular.
Hahah I love how in the first pic it's just like you're in some bubble wonderland and having bubbles float about your head is an everyday thing for you. Love the jacket.
u look stunnin!!!!!!
so cool look
love ur jacket so much!
kiss
www.thebeautifulandthehard.blogspot.com
wish i couldv been there shmoo! (next time i promise!)
I <3 <3 <3 the sequins and the bubbles and the everything :)
Σ:3
xx
totally diggin on the sequined jacket. It's got a great vintagey feel but a modern kick too.
~K
Love the bubble effects. Lovely ensemble :-)
lovely efect :)
great jacket!!!
xoxo from rome
K.
http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/
Lol this post made me laugh. Such cute pictures and those sparkles, patterns and colourlook amazing on u! Balconies are the best, I can't wait to lounge on mine throughout August (not wanting to rub the summer aspect in). Have a wonderful day beautiful! <3
http://skiepies.blogspot.com/
gorgeous photos! the bubbles are so pretty it make me smile and that jacket is lovely.
man, i wish i had a balcony!
love your blog!
p.s. your friends are beautiful
:O Choc chip cookies! nom nom nom
It's FREEZING, you're so lucky to have a nice sunny balcony at your disposal! The sequinned jacket is so cute though, nice inspiration for winter :)
K xx
http://caughtcouture.com
Love the sportsgirl jacket!!! <3
OMG WOW! Love love the bubble shot and love the photos with your friends. You all dress really nicely :D
hey you have got a cooooool jacket and you are really pretty in these pics!!! Xoxo
I have the exact same jacket as you from Sportsgirl!! hehe. Isn't it so beautiful? I love it so much!
Xx Nazneen
www.neensynaye.blogspot.com
You look so pretty!;)
Oh what a cool jacket!!! I love love love it!!! <3
Thanks for your comment! I'd reall ylove you to become one of my readers of to visit my blog soon again:D
Kisses
www.miaslittlecorner.blogspot.com
Thank you so much for your lovely comment. It's a pleasur to read your blog!
xx Chloé
http://lapenderiedechloe.blogspot.com/
Thanks for your lovely comment.. Your blog is great as well :)
Oh, and nice jacket ;)
xo.
blond-antwerp.blogspot.com
It sounds to me like you had a great day! Sex and the City...eating cookies...and being silly with your friends. (; I love all of the pictures.
hey sweetie,
the location is beautiful~!is that your place?
xxx
twee
EzzentricTopz.blogspot.com
Cutest and funnest photo shoot ever! Love your outfit and you look so cute blowing them bubbles :)
OH how I desperately want that sequin jacket!
xo Lynzy
http://fromskirtstoskillets.blogspot.com
You have a great blog!
i love it!
xxx
Awhh looks like fun!
oh wow, i love everything in your outfit, especially jacket. you look so pretty and chic :)
How cute are these pics, you are so adorable, and i can't wait to see more of your wardrobe remix, love love love, xoxo
very nice photo! your look is great:)
very nice outfit ;)
thanks for your comment! your pictures really are very inpsiring and I adore your outfit! Really special!
keep up the good work with your blog! xx
Love it! Great mix of textures!! :D
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com
love look!
i folow you
xx
3RD SHOT- Sooo pretty hun xx
Have a great weekend!!! :)
Love what your wearing :) beautiful as always.
P.M <3
phoebemadeleinedowntherabbithole.blogspot.com
nice long dramatic pause... haha
love the sparkles & goofy photos!
KeepItFvncy,
M.E.
Your sequined jacket is to die for!!! Reminds me of designer clothing! WOW!
Hello,
How nice that you came along on our blog.
We immediately stopped in here on your blog.
What a very cute blog you have,great.
Regards from us, Inka and Andre
wow you are so adorable and pretty!
My brother was just passing by my laptop and get something and by coincidence he saw me surfing at your blog and he was fascinated of how beautiful you are hehe :)
xoxo,
Irene
p.s. love your outfit!
Omg, these pictures are amazing. The bubbles are so cuteee and I love your sequined jacket.
I love how you mix & match patterns!!
xxx
I love the pictures and your jacket!
xxx darling!
Gorgeous jacket! So cool!
What a pretty jacket
Ohh and thank you so much for your comment. You're LOVELY
I'm developing my own awards, keep watching my blog and facebook for my details .
Keep following,
Love, johanna
jacket-love, love, love
Your blog is very inspiring
jacket-love, love, love
Your blog is very inspiring
awesome jacket! very nice outfit :)
what an eye-catching jacket :)
i love how you mix patterns.
These photos are so great!
- Adele
MOLTOCURIOSA.COM
thanks soo much for the comment.
your blazer is great.
I like your style.
FOLLOW ME! I WILL DO THE SAME FOR YOU!
http://www.sarahs-fashion-diary.blogspot.com/
http://www.sarahs-fashion-diary.blogspot.com/
http://www.sarahs-fashion-diary.blogspot.com/
I love the glitter jacket. You're friends are so silly. I can't say much because mine are the same way.
Stunning jacket!!
Marika
and check out my new project - Story of my Clothes
that sequin jacket is love. I need to bust out my sequins again, I put them away for no apparrent reason! You guys look like you had such a fun day! xxx
lovely photos! your *nutty* photos made me smile :)
your jacket is extremely gorgeous!! and the bubbles were a great idea for your photos.
your friends look amazing, gorgeous and you guys look like you know how to have fun! :p
love your blog xxx
i love BLONG BLING!
greetz from berlin :)
http://katjushadawaiii.blogspot.com/
ur sequins jacket is too die for. it looks really amazing on u. and ur skirt! oh my! u have so many nice clothes!
i'm in love with your jacket. it's amazing :)
carmen to
pearberryy.blogspot.com
I love to visit your blog and thanks for visiting mine, come back soon!
kisses
It's been a while since I found a new blog that I liked enough to bloglove... :)
Wow you look really aweosme in this outfit! I love your jacket a lot.
XoXo Drakulya
EEEEk!!! love the photos!! YOU miss! ish gorgeous!! and i love the nutty pics of you girls HAHA. FUN!!Everyone looked amazing too :D xxx
thanks for your visit! I am desperately in love with your header and of course your great jacket. Def following!
Your jacket is absolutely beautiful!
You all look so pretty!
x
you look so beautiful. it's crazy how in your winter you can just wear that and be warm. man wish we could do that!!
Loving your whole outfit, but especially the jacket it's beautiful <3
erisunreal.blogspot.com
so funny...
great style.
kiss from Milan
Nicola freshONpr
Thank you I'm very pleased to hear that :) Loving your pictures.
love your jacket!
Leia's Delights
oh my god, the 6th picture took my breath away! you look absolutely stunning.
xoxo
i love your tights, freakin cute. :D
Oh, you're lovely!
I'm following you ;)
anna from sheisagnie
Here in Chile, the winter started too :(
That jacket is amazing!
It looks like you had a great time with your firends. Nice!
Macarena.
what a lovely jacket it's gorgeous!
Nini
from www.passion-nini.blogspot.com
omg i adore that outfit! :) u have great sense of style
Thanks so much for your lovely comment on my blog!
And I love the way you wear what you want! ♥
Sanne from Balletbalm ♥♥ xx
great pictures! looks like you and your friends are lot of fun! :)
thanks for your sweet comment on my blog.
omg totally loving your beautiful outfit posts! keep up the works!
that jacket is wonderfully over the top!
The details on the jacket are wonderful!! Looks like your having a blast!! :)
Post a Comment