
I quite recently professed a newfound love for raw crystals, unfinished stones and other things to that effect - though I haven't really had the time or patience to put that into practice (my last term of school ever is slowly eating up my life). And almost simultaneously, I jumped on the ETSY bandwagon - I haven't quite gotten around to shopping-basketing or even wish-listing anything for that matter, but I do have a much greater appreciation for all things handmade, now. Particularly having seen the handicraft of the lovely Sandra Ducheneaux (store, FriedaSophie), whose incredible encasing (I can't think of a better word) of any slice and cut you can think of has really kick-started my love of all things unrefined.
They emanate a certain regality - particularly handy in the dressing up of things too street, and the dressing down of things too ballroom.
I like that :)
Check out more of Sandy's work HERE.
P.S. and don't forget to enter the giveaway - I mean, who doesn't want $100 to spend at Fredflare.com!
*love*
xx


















33 comments:
the first one is great seams sugar :D
xoxo
K.
http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/
I love all. But the first one in special! I love the post :-*
I love all of these!! Raw stones and things are my favorite things!
<3 Kelly
My God..is the first ring beautiful... like a princess ring.. i love love love it!!
wow...gorgeous jewelry :D
These are stunning! I love the gold flower necklace :)
xx
that first crystal ring is amazing <3
I really like the last necklace. That's amazing.
Wow! These are beautiful!
Anthea,
Embracing Style
They're all beautiful!!! I love the first one especially!!!
I love when fellow bloggers feature etsy shops! I just featured a few yesterday (and a giveaway today). I will have to check this one out, thanks for the heads up :)
xo Lynzy
http://fromskirtstoskillets.blogspot.com
Enter my current giveaway, a gift certificate to Fire Gypsy Vintage :)
so pretty, all of it
come by for visit
theballonrouge
Oh I need that flower necklace. Beautiful. Thank you!
http://behindthelashes.com
I love that top necklace so much!
THESE are AMAZING!! ok so tell me how you found this on etsy!? i get so lost on there. anyways - checking them out, thanks cutie ;)
hey hopefully you've voted if you haven't please do! http://tinyurl.com/22mcx84 and vote for your fave (hehe fingers crossed that it's fvncy) pass it on!
KeepItFvncy,
M.E.
I love the second one!!
ahhhhhhhhmazing.
check out aussie style blog LIKE A FOX at
commeunrenard.blogspot.com
commeunrenard.blogspot.com
commeunrenard.blogspot.com
Thanks for stopping by my blog.
I like the necklace with gold flowers: so gorgeous!
I love the flowers, very dainty and pretty. <3
Love and Turtledoves,
Jaco
omg. everything is so pretty!! i'm completely in love with the first one.. and the last one too, the flowers! ahhh. i want all of them!!
ahhhh, love.
I heart Etsy! Good find.
M-
You have to check out my tribute to Simon Doonan's "Eat, Shop, Love" article in Bazaar...my heart literally stopped and yours will too; it's hilarious!
XO Valerie
http://imstarvin.blogspot.com/2010/07/simon-says-shop.html
I love all, but the best is second one:)
that first ring you posted is absolutely gorgeous x
Wow LOVE that stuff! I love things with stones :D :D
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/
love. beyond. you had me at hello. so glad you stopped by b/c needed to find you. now following. need this jewelry.
going to check out your giveaway and then return to swoon some more at the baubles.
xoxo,
carrie
wow. i really love all the jewelry, especially the turquoise heart necklace. :D thanks for the post and i will check out the website sometime.
http://www.bubblistyle.blogspot.com
These pieces are all so lovely - that ring is FANTASTIC.
Hi Sweet,
Thanks for the comment you left me a while ago. I haven't posted in quite some time now - but will start again right now!
You have a lovely blog - very inspirational.
Chelsey x
Very eye candy! they're beautiful!:)
fabulous!! <3
love,vdcouture
my heart just melted...I love every single piece.
Dena x
Love the ring
Post a Comment