Wednesday, 21 July 2010

A pocket full.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Boutique Quilted Shoulder Coat - ClubCouture Crossback Floral Dress - We Love Colours Sheer Knee Highs in Nude - Zoe Wittner Ursula Wedge - Boutique Braided Leather Belt

This gorgeous dress from ClubCouture is continuing my streak of perfect floral prints and makes me want to find an endless field and a picnic with pink lemonade and Jane Austen type things (but having said that, the cut (crossback!) and perfect length are just as smiley-worthy). I pulled out this coat that I hadn't worn in a while, as well as these awesome We Love Colours knee highs - half the world tells me that hosiery lighter than my skin is a no-go. Wrong.

ClubCouture is a seriously impressive label that has just arrived in Australia and is also available for all you gorgeous international readers! They offer the widest selection of vibes, colours, cuts, textures, you name it, to jigsaw nicely into whatever you have in mind - they did for me anyway, especially with the extreme versatility of their pieces. What's there not to love about something that can be worn, unrecognisably, a million ways?

And just for you, ClubCouture is offering 15% off items storewide - just type in the code CCBLOG15 at checkout!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


And don't forget that Aussie and New Zealand lovelies also get free shipping on We Love Colours orders over $30 with the code WELOVENZAUS!

P.S. another thing not to forget: enter the giveaway to win that oh so amazing arm chain!

*love*

xx

78 comments:

Not a Paper Cup said...

You are just amazing!

I love the brown and white theme..and the socks are so sweet :)

Hélène said...

Margaret, your pictures are so perfect...olàlà !
Love your blog, but you already know ! =D

Mab said...

I love this jacket ^^

Prutha Raithatha said...

love the dress back and the wedges

http://donotshoeme.blogspot.com/

Khadija said...

Adorable outfit!! :)

Natalia said...

nice colours! i love this coat ;]

Inez said...

Love your shoes and dress so much!

Anonymous said...

i love every single part of your outfit WOW just lovely:)

<333

Anna G said...

I love that you use those sheer tights. I've been told the same thing but I like to break the rules. Also the back of the dress is lovely.

Valerie Friedrich said...

M- so funny your wearing knee-highs! Check out my post today...Clueless-inspired.

Xo V

http://imstarvin.blogspot.com/2010/07/clueless.html

Vonny said...

perfect outfit :D

Closet Fashionista said...

Love the outfit! The back of that dress is gorgeous!!! :D
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

kelly ann said...

i absolutely love that coat, dear!

mashi said...

I love love love the dress x

Anonymous said...

I wish the women in my area dressed with your elegance. It's really a turn off to see what females here consider "fashionable". Keep it up!

Liana said...

omg i love this outfit! very retro...those shoes are awesome!

soph // and other things said...

Everything about this outfit is just wonderful. The dress + coat are so lovely.

Unknown said...

you look divine!

Sammi said...

Those shoes are flipping amazing.

Anonymous said...

Great use of light, especially the third pic...and I always love a long socks + dress + heels combo.

K xx

caughtcouture.com

Creative Life Coaching said...

Love the look, the dress is so romantic!!!
Beijos

Stacey Kay said...

I love this antique print! You look divine with those knee high socks! I need to re-invest in some of those!

xoxo
Stacey Kay
"Runway Inspiration, Vintage Decoration"
www.goodwillhuntingg.com

Unknown said...

i love it way more without the jacket :)

KeepItFvncy,
M.E.

Suza said...

you look so cute!!!!! lovely! :))

Rosa said...

I love this look it just screams, "walking through the park on a nice sunny day". Well not scream, but you get my metaphore.

Claudet said...

You look GORGEOUS!

SAVING BETTY said...

i love the coat!! i am not a big fan of fall but your coat makes me want fall to come <3

xoxo, B

Unknown said...

Very great!I love vintage look:-)

tiana said...

i love your wedges! and the socks!
and that dress is so pretty, great outfit!

Unknown said...

omg! you look so pretty!!!
xoxo
K.
http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

Silkybow said...

Such a lovely outfit.
The jacket is fab! <3

rachel said...

you have gorgeous style i love the coat and the dress but really love them together.. and the sock are such a cute addition! love it xx

rouli said...

u look so beautiful sweetie!!!!!!!!!

amazinnnnnnn outfit!

kiss

www.thebeautifulandthehard.blogspot.com

sahara. said...

At first I was thinking, wow amazing wedges. Then I thought gorgeous dress!
Until I realised that the entire outfit is pretty much perfect.
Love it.

XO

agnes said...

tes photos sont très jolies, j'aime vraiment ton look, ta robe, ta chaussure, tout

Aki No Yuutsu said...

Love your coat!!!

Alviana Kalin said...

GORGEOUS outfit! great job :D

Unknown said...

i absolutely love the shoes, the dress, the jacket, the photos and you
your incredibly stunning xx

Lynzy said...

The jacket, the shoes, gorgeous as always <3


xo Lynzy
http://fromskirtstoskillets.blogspot.com

Sarah J said...

You are endlessly elegant. I think were we 70+ years in the past, you would have made an excellent silent movie star.
Love love love it all!

Romance Is Boring said...

I absolutely adore your wedges!

love your blog, too :)

romance-is-boring.blogspot.com

x

chantelle said...

oh my gosh, i adore this outfit! you are gorgeous, margaret :) so granny chic, just like ashley olsen, whom i adore ♥

wobblinbetty said...

so beautiful! love love love these shots!
kisses

Mary @Delightful Bitefuls said...

I especially love this dress but your entire outfit is just stunning!

xxMK
Delightful Bitefuls

Jess said...

Amp up in the outfit posts. Love the colours. That coat is to die for hun xx

Phuong said...

great outfit, the shoes are stunning

Rose said...

this outfit is wayy too cute miss!
i am craving summer and floral dresses like there is no tomorrow... if only school was over and summer was here right!?

Unknown said...

LOVE your look!
I really like your dress! so sweet!
This is one of my favourite outfits!
xxx darling!;)

Amanda Corrine said...

those shoes are banging lol are they real wood 0.0 that is cool :)

michelle_ said...

yes i know how many people have told me to stay away from "light" tights, but i still love em anyway :) :)
you pulled yours up really awesome :)

Susanna-Cole King said...

This is one of the loveliest looks I've seen on a personal style blog in a long time! Each piece has such a nostalgic warmth, you look beautiful!

xoxo,
S-C

Anna-Lena said...

thx so much for your lovely comment!!your blog is absolutely amazing...fantastic and inspirering pics!!great outfit!wish you a wonderful eve!
hugs

Natalie Gall said...

cheers me dear!!! beautiful blog btw, beautiful. keep it up x

Melanie Patterson said...

Beautiful colors! I'm in love with the white socks and the beige wedges together. And the dainty print on your dress is perfect <3

Thanks for stopping by my blog!
http://thosethingstheysaid.blogspot.com

Melanie

iliketweet said...

You look lovely! I love pretty much everything in this post...

tweet tweet tweet

x

discoremixx said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I absolutely ADORE yours and your amazing outfits! What I would give to have your shooooes <3 <3.

Jessica said...

Your outfit is beautiful! It looks perfect for fall!

Enter to win an Oufi London leather handbag! (Retail value: $140)

minnja said...

Beautiful outfit!!!!

http://minnja.blogspot.com/

Carmen To said...

you rocking in those knee highs (:

love your style!

love, carmen to

pearberryy.blogspot.com

Briana Le & Merissa Ren said...

oh my word. i love everything about this outfit. you are beautiful and the light is just incredible! so much coat envy right now its rediculous.

xoxo merissa
merbri.blogspot.com

natale eve said...

In love with those shoes

Caitlin @ Candyfloss & Persie said...

ohmygoodness you look lovely, that dress is beautiful. I have never heard of Club Couture but I want it!

thestartsteam said...

You have amazing style, girl! I love it. Thank you for you sweet comments on my post! I'm digging your blog too : )

MartaPalczewska said...

I love this jacket! < 3

xoxo
http://waronclothes.blogspot.com/

Jasiek said...

amazing!<3

lauren baluyo said...

Can I borrow your wedges and dress for a day or two? ;P

Amazing look and I love how the light beams down on you. Prettyyy prettyy!

Drop by for a visit sometime!

xx Lauren

littlefashionbird.blogspot.com
littlefashionbird.blogspot.com

Chrissy Lau said...

Hey Margaret!
How you doing?
This is a gorgeous dress!

Julie Ling said...

Hey you!
You're totally adorable with this outfit! Thanks for the twitter follow :D

p.s. what are the dimensions of your photographs, 'cause I can't seem to get mine that large D:

F ASHIONCONT A GIOUS

lu said...

i love the back of that dress, and the print! and those wedges are fab

marlee said...

i lovee this vintage look =]

http://eclectiqmind.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

What an awesome look! You've got wonderful taste!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Anonymous said...

It's a nice blog and nice outfit :)
Here, I'm waiting for your next posts!

I've already following you ♥


XOXO ♥
Pinkie Angia

(http://sugarpuff.jp.pn)

Lynzy said...

I will be featuring this look on my "monthly wrapup" feature on my blog, the end of july :)

xo Lynzy

Ashley [Free Honey] said...

I love this look! The coat is adorable, the dress has a great shape and is such a fun print and I'm so into socks right now. Just found your site, and I can't wait to go read some more!

xoxo, Ashley

Kel & Jaz said...

Thanks to the lovely blog "From Skirts to Skillets" I found your blog! I love it! Love this outfit! You're adorable.

http://fashionstatement101.blogspot.com/

Catherine Au Jong said...

wow your picture talks.
Your looks are gorgeous, Margaret!

love.
catherine

Erica said...

I am in love with your shoes!
www.poolovesboo.blogspot.com

Danielle @ Story of Style said...

This is legitimately one of the most beautiful dresses I have ever seen. I love your blog! I'm totally following now.