
ModCloth.com Skies of Blue Dress - We Love Colours Sheer Knee Highs in Black - Wanted Shoes Co. Brown Patent Leather Heels
Despite the fact that it is, quite literally, the middle of Winter here, this amazing Dahlia dress that ModCloth.com so sweetly sent me last week has inspired me to continue my apparent liking for defying the seasons and girly it up for a dinner outing with my dear brother (he took far longer than reasonable in getting dressed - boys, we're onto you).
There really isn't anything not to love about this dress - the print is a perfect size (we all know how particular I am with print sizes), the colours are the dusty shade I'm always looking for in florals, and the fabric is matte and light enough that I can imagine wearing it in ridiculous heat (Summer: please hurry up and get here), and closely woven enough so that I didn't freeze in the slightest, standing outside. It also has the most gorgeous layers of black tulle under the skirt to make it that much more flattering: plenty of wear to come out of you yet, Miss Skies of Blue Dress.
Same goes for these awesome knee-highs from We Love Colours that I haven't taken off since I got them. Full-length tights are so obsolete :p I've been converted - knee/thigh-highs all the way! We Love Colours is also being super sweet and offering all Aussie and New Zealand readers free shipping on orders over $30 :O Just type in the code WELOVENZAUS - don't you just love free shipping.





I always thought these shoes were so so high... and now looking at them, they really aren't :O
If you feel like staring (drooling) at more of ModCloth's shots of the dress, click HERE. :)
P.S. only three more days to enter the giveaway! So clicky-click.
*love*
xx















64 comments:
your dress is sooo pretty! and your heels <3333
www.iamcoloring.com
visits/comments/follows welcome :)
Gorgeous dress! Personally, I haven't been converted from full tights yet, but you wear them beautifully!
xox cathy.
Pretty heels! :)
Andrea
http://andrejkyblog.blogspot.com/
Love the fabric of your dress, really pretty.
my brother is like that too urgh boys :/ By the way I love your belt! its the middle of summer where I live its not fun! I like the winter better.
I <3 Modcloth dresses!!
I almost wish they didn't have an online store because its so tempting!
You look gorgeous as usual :)
Such a gorgeous dress, I want one! :)
♥ Sheray.
fashionsherayde.blogspot.com
Pretty lady! Perfect high tea attire x
That is a lovely print; your pickiness about the sizing has paid off ♥ Claire @ Jazzpad
Beautiful dress!
http://daejaporte.blogspot.com
gorgeous dress, but didn't you freeze your butt off taking these photos? you look lovely, nonetheless :)
That print is SO AMAZING. And We Love Colors rocks, seriously.
GO YOU. Opting for knee highs/thigh highs instead of stockings in this kind of weather. You brave girl.
lovely :D
i love your dress :D
xx
That dress is just the sweetest. Love how you've styled it :)
u look absolutely amazinnnnnnnnn
love love!
keep in touch sweetie
kiss
www.thebeautifulandthehard.blogspot.com
Very cute blue dress! <3
Awesome dress, i love vintage style of Modcloths!
Great blog girl!
Kisses from: www.collagevintage.com
dress is reality
love your blog hun, this dress looks straight out of mad men LOVE it! xx
Love your dress and belt !!
i know i should comment on your outfit,but i cant help noticing what beautiful cheek bone structure you have. you are blessed! you are so pretty!
lovely blog :)
xoxo
eri
That dress is gorgeous! I adore the print. It truly is a fantastic dress.
-Ana
You look very nice :)
Your dress is sooo pretty =)
You are very beautigul**
xoxo??
Your dress is sooo pretty =)
You are very beautigul**
xoxo??
love the outfit! i always love knee highs =D finally im back in to the swing of things... glad you love the headpiece
xxx
i absolutely adore your dress and i love your shots
i am getting so addicted to your blog might i add :D
you r amazing x
Love that dress!
http://mimitrends.blogspot.com
the dress is amazing and it fits you really nicely!
victoria, xxx
glowinthedarrk.blogspot.com
LOVE that dress! :D
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/
Absolutely beautiful!
http://behindthelashes.com
*giveaway this week*
love love love the sheer tights ;)
KeepItFvncy,
M.E.
the way you mixed the cute dress with the sexy sheer socks is awesome!
xoxo
Love that floral dress on you and the way you styled it.
xx
Sahi
www.barelyvogue.com
You look so beautiful in that dress. The tights make it edgier too good work.
erisunreal.blogspot.com
beautiful floral dress!!!
If I wasn't totally in love with the sheer knee-highs and look before, I am now! This outfit is so effortlessly...it's just amazing. I'm at a loss for words. I love this look.
Wonderful dress, you look absolutely gorgeous!
That outfit is so cute! Modcloth is awesome.
So precious! Love it with the slightly harsher knee hose.
Love the tights, my dear! Check out my lingerie post today...it's a mix of Marisa Miller and a new pizza recipe I tried out from Bon Appetit. Delish. XOXO V
AHHH, here's the link.
http://imstarvin.blogspot.com/2010/07/hottest-housewife.html
Really lovely dress, i love the colour of it :o
I really like some of the dresses on Modcloth but never bought anything from them, maybe i finally should :)
xxxxxxxxxxx
lovely again !
i love this outfit from head to toe! modCloth is the best, i swear. *and* i think you've convinced me i need to own a pair of cute, sheer knee high tights. :D
I'm really into socks at the moment as well! especially ankle socks since it is the summer in London..
phoebemadeleinedowntherabbithole.blogspot.com
That dress is beautiful! I love wearing floral right now. I'm really picky about the type of print also. I really need to get some sheer socks.
LOVE your shoes!
and you look so pretty in that second picture! <3
Super cute outfit. Love the dress, knee highs and shoes! Great combo. xo style, she wrote
You have a great sense of style! That's an absolutely adorable dress with great shoes to go with it! And I love your own unique twist with the knee highs.
:)
I'm very impressed with your blog.
Best wishes from one blogger to another,
~Zabrinah
wow
I love the full skirt of the dress and the detail of the belt
-Bionica
beautiful :) look at you, all ladylike and prettied up! hehe. i love that belt.
Absolutely love how you added the socks
Ooooh, I LOVE this dress! It's so sweet and such a flirty shape!
xo Josie
http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com
LOVE this! Love all the details along with the dress; so great!
xxMK
Delightful Bitefuls
So cute! Loving the dress. Great blog!
www.whatwouldleoniewear.blogspot.com
pretty dress! and i love the belt too :)
idk if you know this, but your shoes are to die for! that is all :)
Dear you looks so lovely!
i love your dress very mutch
xoxo
Great look!!!
Love this vibe. Last sunday i was watching Volver with Penelope Cruz (You should see that movie) and her mom was wearing these knee-highs, i thought it would be fun for girls to emulate that and turn it into a trend. Surprise, you did it! hehe!!
Thank you for checking my blog! I really appreciate it :D
XXXX
Your dress is absolutely stunning! <3 it.
you look lovely! :))
What a pretty dress!
–
ADELE'S BLOG: http://moltocuriosa.com
aww..your dress is so pretty! I love that print!
http://cafesurlecatwalk.blogspot.com
Post a Comment