Friday, 20 August 2010

She never fell far.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Violet&I Grace Bralet - Nightcap Clothing Co. Moonshine Maxi - Boutique Oversized Cardigan

Needless to say, I feel pretty terrible that I didn't get to do a post for you guys yesterday! I swear I will never miss another day again... without a valid reason :) Yesterday's was simply that there weren't enough hours in the day. I need 36, I swear.

Moving on to the amazing longline bralet that Anna of Violet&I sweetly lent me to style and share with you guys. You must all be getting supremely sick of these maxi dresses, but this bustier looked perfect with the teeny black pleats (that came through in the photos this time!). The layering in particular made for a beautiful silhouette formation for an otherwise uncinched dress, without being stiff or uncomfortable - the satin on this bralet is so soft and magically fits itself to your ribs. It's true - I have the strangest ribcage and it sat like a glove. Check it out HERE.

Hurrah for finally fulfilling the inner-as-outer concept too! I'm really happy with the way the odd exposure settings I hurriedly decided on picked up the seams on the top too. Might try it more often!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

P.S. I'm not in and alleyway! Not the most interesting location, but I'll keep hunting for you all :)

I need to get some sleep.

*love*

xx

41 comments:

Jess said...

Sooo hear you on the hour factor. Totally not enough. Love the park loco and that pretty bralet x

Isabel said...

these are great photos! i love the skirt :)

Rae said...

You look absolutely gorgeous. The way the silhouette flows is gorgeous!

<3
http://alittle-rae-ofsunshine.blogspot.com/
http://alittle-rae-ofsunshine.blogspot.com/

MY REPUBLIC OF FASHION said...

That is such a great outfit. love that skirt.:)SarahD

karolinka_997 said...

I love your blog, i love your outfit, i love you! <333
www.kalomka.blogspot.com

Camilla said...

I prefered the allyway..
...But the bustier makes up for that in all it's bustierly beauty.

INTOTHEFOLDFASHION.BLOGSPOT.COM

samantha ramage said...

you look too cute. love the corset top! :) hope you get some rest!

xo
sami

Caroline Ergy Erg said...

I love what your wearing loads, it's so beautiful! Great photos!
xxxxxxxx

Clara Campelo said...

lovely!
xx

Romy said...

nice pics!
XoXo
http://nightwriterequiem.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

i need a bralet like that! i was thinking about a couple from topshop, but now i want a shiny one like yours! help me!

and hehe finding locations to shoot is always weird and difficult. im also still so weird about how to pose and not make ugly faces and learning my better angles :/

KeepItFvncy,
M.E.

Chiffon Dreams said...

Love the dark shadows...a bustier and a maxi skirt have got to be one of the greatest style combinations EVER!!

stop by!
http://dreamingchiffon.blogspot.com
http://notthathaute.blogspot.com

Drakulya said...

Just like a queen... that's impressive! Really beautiful.

Drakulya

StephanieTJLee said...

Honey you make everything look fabulous. This outfit looks great on you! Fabulous flow.

Alice said...

very nice outfit ;)

rachel said...

this is amazing! you seem to be able to pull off any look! xx

Chubby-but-Lovely said...

I'm digging the skirt, maybe it's because I'm the kind of person who doesn't like showing off there legs.

Jenna Hughes said...

not going to lie, i'm kind of obsessed with this outfit! I love satin bras that are shown through outfits they give such a feminine touch. And i love that you pulled of the maxi skirt/dress so well!

http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

Nedda Ebo said...

your photos look gorgeous and the dress is beautiful ♥ I'm not sick of the maxi dresses by the way :P

Mustart x

Rebel Attitude said...

fantastic bralet combined with your skirt. Original and perfect!
Kisses.

Little Lost Treasures said...

Fabulous outfit! I love the top

(In)Sane said...

These pictures are gorgeous and your outfit is simply stunning.

-Ana

Your Only Black Swan said...

you pull this outfit off so well! loving gorgeous dusty ballerina pink!

Come drop by for a visit or follow:!

another Aussie,
youronlyblackswan.blogspot.com


x Your Only Blackswan

Sophia said...

Your posts are never boring!!! I love this outfit on u!!! Amazing as always. <3

skiepies.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

i love the corset top! great pics and silhouettes :) xxx


http://cestlamademoiselle.blogspot.com/

klonecka said...

i absolutely love this top and im a great fan of your style, and the whole blog. each of your looks are great :) keep goin girl!

Cars said...

This outfit is too beautiful for words! I'm looking for a maxi skirt right now. Sigh, you're too pretty!

kelly ann said...

this is an AMAZING look, sweetie! gaaahh, i LOVE it!

Amanda Corrine said...

Right now I am addicted to maxi dresses so I keep coming to your blog and other blogs just to see the latest ways to wear them! This is very creative and you look great!

luciana said...

absolutely gorgeous :)

Gricia (Cia) said...

dramatic looks!
*in a good way of course

www.missgricia.blogspot.com

Twee said...

you look SERIOUSLY AMAZING hun!!!!!you're now the maxi dress/skkirt master~!!

xxx
Twee
www.EzzentricTopz.blogspot.com

MM said...

you look stunning

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

wow, AMAZING LOOK!
visit my blog too, dear

carlla,
ribbonybow

Rosa said...

I love the different locations your photos take place. :O

dishly said...

oooh don't mind that location :)
you have such a cute smile!
but yeaah i've been looking for a bralet..that one's soo gorgeeous! jealous!

Rchliey said...

nice outfit dear

Aki No Yuutsu said...

Wow!!!
beautiful!!!

Unknown said...

your amazing :)
great shots and love the dress

Miss Violet Bell said...

Wow. Love, love this. Completely fabulous!! The whole thing, just lovely :) And I so agree about the 36 hour day, it would be oh so helpful!

MVB.xx