Wednesday, 13 October 2010

Double rainbow.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Junk Clothing Cropped Stripe Tee - YDELUYT Sunglasses - Market Floral Maxi Skirt - Generic Braided Leather Belt - Rubi Lucy Boot

A quick one today before I dash off to sleep. Sadly, you mightn't all be seeing as many outfit posts (I know - I ask for what you want to see, and then ignore it? :p) for the next two or three weeks because of my final external exams. While I've been able to get shots together for you all between studying over these last few weeks, in these ones coming up, there won't really be any study breaks - though I will still try to get one in once in a while when I start seeing squares. Or whatever that expression for reading and writing too much is... I'll still be around, so don't worry! With lots of interviews and designer features ready to go for you all to enjoy :)

Spring has, as they say, well and truly sprung! You thought you'd seen the end of this amazing skirt I got earlier in the year? Wrong! It's back. And ready to be worn to no mercy. Funnily enough, I quite like that it's not really maxi and not really... any perceivable length - one of those awkward things that come halfway down your calf. That just means I can jump around in it (sometimes it looks like a parachute) with this beautiful tee thanks to Junk - looking at it now, the dusty green on this tee is an exact match to the dusty green leaves on the skirt. It was meant to be.

As were my beloved sunglasses.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

See what I meant about the parachute?

Anyhow - everyone mark November 3rd in your diaries. The last exam. After which this place is going to explode and it will be international Shine By Three party party time.

In the mean time, come say hello on Twitter and Bloglovin' :D

P.S. A lot of you asked about the cable knit shorts I posted yesterday, so I did a little hunt and the actual ones are HERE and HERE. But there are also a couple (more affordable) alternatives HERE and HERE. I'm actually really tempted to get the ribbed ones - they remind me of Erin Wasson x RVCA

P.P.S. So close to 1300! Doing a little dance in advance.

*love*

xx

80 comments:

Annachiara Savio said...

aLWAYS wooonderfull dear!!! looove all your posts!!! :D

http://anyannachiara.blogspot.com

yOka said...

Love it!

Jess said...

loving this outfit pretty one. super perfect for spring. lover the skirt and sunnies. all the very best for exams sweet, you will blitz it xx

Render Sublime said...

Lovely outfit! I just found your blog from your comment that you left on my blog. Love it! Following :)

http://ficklesense.blogspot.com/

Kenziefaith said...

I love how your shirt looks with that skirt! SO cute. Good luck on your exams!

www.kenziefaith.blogspot.com x

jadelait said...

love love love! the pics are awesome, I really like it!

lots of kisses,,,

jadelait

Vonny said...

REALLY COOL :D

Kymare said...

You've catched a great atmosphere in the pictures! Love the outfit.

Anonymous said...

Good luck on your exams! i am sure you will do well!
I love this outfit post! Stripes paired with florals is DIVINE!
Can't wait to see more!!

XX

aufashionnaturel said...

loving this photos! an the look!

Hilaloeya said...

Love your skirt!!

xx
www.fashionrnbw.blogspot.com

Elizabeth Daisy. said...

Absoloutly fabulous lovely lady, the shades are amazing, you are chic and the essence of style my dear, good luck with the exams ♥

*following your blog flower*

Eda ♥

Baby Budget Blog said...

Just a great outfit! Where to start?? The color of the stripe shirt and the floral works, the paperbag waste, the length of the skirt..I love it!

www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

Rajnai Rebeka said...

Thank YoU sooo much for commenting on my blog... It meant a lot to me :)
And I also LoVe yours. The description that you gave about yourlself - "I tend to dream up ideas..." is just perfectly matches for me, too... it's sooo annoying, isn't it? :D

Unknown said...

I love this pictures, very lovely outfit - great styling.

Esther said...

aw :( will miss your posts! cant wait to see an avalanche of outfit posts again after your exams! :)

Aki No Yuutsu said...

Those shades are just stunning!!

Camilla said...

how do you edit your photos they're always beautiful!


INTOTHEFOLDFASHION.BLOGSPOT.COM

Unknown said...

wow i loveee your sunnies!!!
Beautiful!!!


xxx julia
NYC

http://geeksndfashion.blogspot.com/

Sandy R. said...

aww thank you : )
i love your outfit!

J. said...

Nice photos!!!

Please follow me if you like my blog.

http://www.styleeeblog.blogspot.com/

Bor said...

Your glasses are great. I love them.

A kiss

Carla said...

this look it's amazing!!!

www.bangeli.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Really lovely!! I follow you!
visit my blog too and if you like it I would be glad to have you in my followers!
kisses

http://chicneverland.blogspot.com/

Silvana Querido said...

oh honey. the perfect match!

invoguewithsilvanaquerido.blogspot.com

Alison said...

Ok, honestly sooo glad I followed you - the striped shirt and floral skirt with the boots is amazing! Such a great outfit


<3 Alison
alisonscampusfashion.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I love those photos and your text too. I'll be having more of that, and thanks for your comment on my blog!!

Perfectionisshit said...

thanks :)
great blog, too!
xx

Tatis Zavala said...

You look amazing, i love the skirt!!
Well done girl;)

Nana MoonDancer said...

amazing photos<3
that skirt is so...autumn:)
and kinda funny after you mentioned the parachute:))
love it anyways

k said...

good luck on your exams lady, looking good!

Lucy Laucht said...

cute skirt and beautiful pics!
Lucy

collagevintage said...

Wow!!!! love your outfit girl, the skirt is AWESOME and love how you combo with this top.

Big kiss
S

www.collagevintage.com

MY REPUBLIC OF FASHION said...

So gorgeous! Love your skirt. :)SarahD

RUN THE SJOOW said...

Wow, you're gorgeous!
And I love your style and blog :-)

Gonna follow u!

X www.sjoowelle.blogspot.com

agent 0017/shay said...

love love love! and a little jealous that its spring "down under"

Nyrha said...

Very lovely outfit! Skirt is so cute :>
http://www.maddenim.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Best of luck babe! I adore your outfit <3

Serena P. said...

Fantastic look!
S.

kyra zoe said...

thank you :)
loving the look
your style your blog
really lovely

Amber's Notebook said...

Not sure what i love more the glasses or the outfit! All around amazing! I love your daring style! Good louck on your exams!

*check out my $100 Shopbop giveaway:
http://www.ambersnotebook.com/2010/10/giveaway-and-designer-spotlight-100-to.html

Unknown said...

I love your pics and style *-*

Emily, Ruby Slipper Journeys said...

Amazing light, amazing pictures, amazing outfit!

Annushka said...

Wow!!!)))
I love this style, beautiful blog)))
Very nice)))

The Sydney Girl said...

lovelovelove

Tari said...

LOVE your skirt!

Sammi said...

Wow, I want your sunglasses.

kelly ann said...

stripes and florals = one of my favourite combinations ever! :)

Unknown said...

this outfit is the cutest thing ever, especially your skirt. Lovely!

like a fox said...

nooo you have to get the SGC ones, they are so chunky and thick and cosy - trust me. best things for lounging and going out.

check out aussie style blog LIKE A FOX at

http://commeunrenard.blogspot.com
http://commeunrenard.blogspot.com
http://commeunrenard.blogspot.com

Taylor said...

Wow, thanks for posting these. Love your blog. Obsessed with those shorts, I think I'm gonna have to order the real deal, but I'm holding out for the rusty color.

Rose said...

WEW! good luck this week and beyond girlay! im guessing you start friday (ive got dreaded bisos tomorrow, gross)
we will defs blog party when all this is over! (28th for me, hehe) ttyl & great post as always, xx

Liana said...

love these photos, the colors are great! i like how you mixed the stripes and florals, they look great together!

Rosa and Carlotta: Illustrated-Moodboard said...

I absolutely love this outfit! It looks totally stunning! I mean it:)

check out our fashion illustrations at http://www.illustrated-moodboard.com/ :)

Anonymous said...

Style for days. For being so young, your style is more mature than most ladies I know. It's a great thing, you're already setting an example.

Haha maybe I can let you borrow the jacket, although we couldn't really trade anything. Haha.

-UJ

Rosa said...

Good Luck with the HSC!
Also those glasses really amaze me :O

Unknown said...

no way! you look always! great!!!
thank you for passing by and leaving your sweet comment!

xoxo from rome
K.
http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

Your Only Black Swan said...

just came to your blog and you have reached 1300!! a LOUD YIPPEE for you!

don't exactly know where you are based in Sydney, but the weather for me has been shithouse to the core. no sunny blue skies in sight! garhhhh

loving this ensemble! stripes and floral never fail!

thank you for visiting, i already searched high and low on eBay for bulk crytals and stones, have a few good ones still sitting in my room waiting for me and my creativity! see my collection HERE

lucky for you, you will be high on life being free after exams! all the best!

youronlyblackswan.blogspot.com

x Your Only Blackswan

Fourth Daughter said...

I'd like to think I was your 1300th follower cos I just started officially following you instead of just having your blog on my blogroll!!
Check out these Alexander Wang sunnies, v similar to yours...
http://stylewilderness.blogspot.com/2010/10/acrobats-chocolate-and-much-much-more.html

Hannie said...

This outfit is one big WOW! So cool! I like the skirt most.
xoxo from Hannie

Juliette said...

Hi, beautiful !
Thanks you so much for your comments.
You're so amazing on this pics, and YOUR SKIIIIIIIIIRT AND YOUUUUUR SUNGLASSES, GOD, ILOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!

Jessica Mura said...

Thanks so much for your comment! I'm now your follower, and you? :) One kiss, Je
http://onthemarry-go-round.blogspot.com/

Heather said...

Gorgeous skirt girl!!
http://behindthelashes.com

Unknown said...

Good luck with your exams!
Love the sunnies and the skirt! :) xx

hobovogue . said...

okay your photos are really incredible. LOVe the silhouette you created and your glasses? pure genius!

<33 v

Amalina said...

LOVE this outfit...mainly because I'm a sucker for anything that can flow with the wind (your skirt) and it's also amazing what a good camera can do to enhance and capture an outfit. What camera are you using, may I ask?

www.fashion-feline.blogspot.com

Anna said...

Thanks so much for your lovely comment hunny! You have an amazing blog, am now following, will help you get up to 1300 (wow!), you definitely deserve a dance! Would love you to follow mine.

Incredible outfit, wish I'd seen it before I made my maxi skirt board, would have included you in it. Loving the sunnies.

xxx

Thanks for your comment, wouuld love you to follow. Great blog, am your newest follower.

xxx

http://theothersideofthepondmydear.blogspot.com/

tabitha said...

Gorgeous outfit!! especially the skirt!! x

Irène Bouthillier said...

beautiful pictures and love your outfits!:)

Samantha said...

Fun outfit! :o)

-Samantha

http://thisfashionista.blogspot.com

PRENA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
PRENA said...

this outfit is to dieee forrrr!!!! love everything everything about it!! new follower! =)
do stop by mine if you have time, im just getting started! xoxo


www.prenalimbu.blogspot.com

La penderie de Chloé said...

Olala you got an amazing style.
Fallowing you right now!!

Thank you so much for your comment.

Lots of love from FRANCE
♥ Chloé.

Adrianna Traxler said...

Gorgeous photography and fun look : )

sian said...

LOVE the paper bag waist, this outfits amazing!xx
http://shutterbug-z.blogspot.com

laura said...

your style is fantastic, i love those sunnies so much but they look really small on me haha.

kelsea said...

you are an inspiration.

Bianca Nieves said...

Skirt & sunnies, just lovely! x


blanche-neve.blogspot.com

char said...

great outfit! love it.


http://charmeleons.blogspot.com

Gabriela Ciobanu said...

awesome sunglasses!