Sunday, 5 December 2010

Opposite |ˈäpəzit| adj. diametrically different.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Junk Clothing Printed Eyelet Top - Shilla Red Highwaisted Shorts - ModCloth.com Gym Socks - Wanted Shoes Brogues

If you know anyone from Sydney, you'll have heard us all complaining about the horrible start to Summer - so today, I decided to make up for that in bright colours and crazy prints. In doing so, I have (evidently) run across an epic focus fail. See? Overcast skies even mess with focus. Let's hope my jumping makes up for that (woohoo - I'm getting better at it!)

I discovered, splashing through the rain on day one of "Summer", that these wonderful brogues and just as wonderfully waterproof. Wanted Shoes, I love you. It's so good to have a pair of transeasonal flats for once, as well. I'll have to show you the fun wingtip detailing close up some time!

On another note, I look strangely young in these photos. I'll wait 10 years to be grateful for that.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Not much else to say today, except that I'm running around getting things together for my formal tomorrow night :) I think I've mentioned it once or twice, and I'm so very excited to show you all what I'm wearing! Photos to come for sure.

P.S. Don't forget to enter the $100 Westfield Gift Card Giveaway!! A serious kickalong for Christmas!

*love*

xx

57 comments:

Nora Chan said...

cute cute cute outfit! so jealous of your ability to make outfits work really well! those shorts are super cute!! :)

x

http://nrahrahrah.blogspot.com/

Camilla said...

I LOVE YOUR SHORTS.
ah.


intothefoldfashion.blogspot.com

Vonny said...

wow...really cool outfit and photo :D

Nyrha said...

I love your outfit! And cool pics

http://maddenim.blogspot.com/

Mia M. said...

how cool! looks like a lacoste add, just much better :)

bisous,
mia

heylilahey.blogspot.com

SIMONA said...

oh, your outfit posts are always so cool! :)

xx
Simona
http://thepicnicwithzebra.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Cool outifit! *_*
Love your shorts and shoes!
Amazing!

http://vicissitudinilombarde.blogspot.com/

eelectroCutee said...

really like these jumping photos!!! :)

Sparkles said...

I just love your blog, definitely brightens up my day whenever I visit!
Sparkles x

Anonymous said...

adorable shorts, I want them :)

my new blog: http://shalafiornanza.wordpress.com/

captain kimi said...

Hi!
Amazing jumping photos. Very sporty ^^
I love the colour of your shorts. And I love you paired them with oxfords because this is kind of unexpexted.

juiciejuice said...

You look great, so young and so fresh! And you've got such a pretty face!

rouli said...

really cool look here marg:))

kisssssssss

king said...

Cute outfit and shot..Kawaii!

Closet Fashionista said...

Why are you so good at jumping shots?!! haha Looove the outfit too :D
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

Renee Nabam said...

such great shots...
i've tried soo many times to look like this in my jumping shots...!!!!!!

Marlene said...

wow,love the shorts :) great outfit !

xx

Alisha said...

Great photo's, and that outfit, is really cute. I love the high waited red shorts xox

http://fascinationforfashion-akm.blogspot.com

Anaivilo said...

Love the photos! And the colors are just so beautiful :D Great shooting :D

agent 0017/shay said...

love the shorts! they're such a great color

Anonymous said...

I am LOVING these jumping pics!! They are so magazine worthy! Woot! And the brogues are fabulous too! And the shorts, let's not forget the shorts!
Well it is just all wonderful!!

XX

Everyone Loves Lipstick Blog

Anonymous said...

I love your photos jajaja are so funny....I love the shorts!!! and the shoes are amazing...
Kisses.

aufashionnaturel said...

woww just loving the pics!!

Alix said...

fantastic outfit, and photos
there's a lot of energy in them
i love it <3

Amber Randell said...

Thanks so much for informing me about your giveaway. I am in the process of making a wish list. I wanted to let you know about my giveaway that ends Dec.18. I am giving away a handmade and designed dress to one lucky reader. Hope you can enter...

<<>>
http://tinyurl.com/28nhx2v

-Amber

Andrés Corella said...

that´s a great outfit!...love the colors in it..and the jumping shots are really cool

http://fiercepty.blogspot.com/

xx
Andy

Nana MoonDancer said...

omg
these are incredible pics
but the one I love the most is the first one
I simply adore it
it's so clear and the position you aborded
amazing!

collagevintage said...

Love, love, love, love... all your pics and your style!!!
xx
S

Unknown said...

GOSH --- how beautiful are those pics??! loving it like hell!!
have a nice sunday!!

KISSES FROM NYC
julia

http://geeksndfashion.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

GOSH --- how beautiful are those pics??! loving it like hell!!
have a nice sunday!!

KISSES FROM NYC
julia

http://geeksndfashion.blogspot.com/

Rebecca Maureen said...

just an amazing outfit M.

claarax. said...

WOW !!! I love all photos and I love your face!
You look like a model!

mellisaphie said...

I love your shorts!! and how you paired it with teal socks. they're perfect! I always wonder how do you do the jumping photos :)

AzaharaJStyle (lost in Palma) said...

I like the colors...

kisses
AzaharaJS

Publish my Style said...

really cool pictures! loving the colours a lot!! xx
http://publishmystyle.blogspot.com/

Danique said...

I really love your T-shirt !!! :D

Mei-li said...

I LOVE THE MIX OF THIS CoLORs ESPECIALLY ON THE SOCKS so cool I love this outfit
and you're jumping very well !!!

alannah. said...

oh thats so cute! & you do look really young in the photos & your skin absolutely flawless.
love that singlet/shirt its beautiful.
i too made up for the terrible weather by wearing lovely bright clothes yesterday in my blog post!x

Kent Johnson said...

Nice leap!

eunicena said...

cool shots.

akissofloveunicena

Anonymous said...

big fan of brogues :)
sending <3 from china

EN said...

Thanks for dropping by at my blog. Your photos are a total fabulous! :)



Flickering Moonlight

Vera said...

you look so adorable, mid jump. haha. can't wait to see pictures from your formal :) have fun!

eiphel mercedes said...

what'a jump!love it!

www.mercedessologgy.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

The first photo of you Margaret is sublime.

-Unyime

Ladinia DalinTasya said...

love the first photo a lot !
it looks so simple but breathtaking :)

nice shorts

xoxo
-T-

Jess said...

hearts for your outfit hun, I seen this post and had a big smile across my face. Love your jumps, and those socks!

Lolli Lewis said...

love the photosss and your outift

http://myfloorisred.com/

eagle-eye-cherry said...

you really impressed me with these pictures, very nice

Anonymous said...

Just came across your blog. It's really great! I like your outfits (and photos!) ;D

Castor Pollux

THE CRAFT said...

These photos are incredible!

The Craft
http://thecraftiswhatyoumakeit.blogspot.com/

KrystaRose said...

This is excellent! Reminds me of a Lacoste Ad. You pull it off perfectly :)

xoxo
Krysta Rose

http://krystarose-stylemefamous.blogspot.com/

Mae Lu said...

This set of jumping photos is so expertly captured.
I love how most of the photo is in focus, so we get to see how delightful your expressions are.

You're such a wonderful young thing! So charming!

XX.
Mae Lu, @ thereafterish.

Unknown said...

such a cute outfit! xx

Neysa Bové said...

so damn cute! love this! xo -nb

Anonymous said...

So cute!! Thanks for the comment on my blog, I love yours!

_ cat

catmt.com [art+music blog]

Thekla said...

great blog dear:)

http://inablondeworld.blogspot.com/ check it out pls!!xx