
SO. I've had a huge response from you guys loving the happy brights of Chip Chop I shared a few days ago. And guess what?
I have one of the awesome J'ADORE muscle tees that you guys loved to giveaway to one lucky reader! Woo! Party party time. Simple as always:
- Be a public follower of Shine By Three via Google Friends Connect
- Comment telling me what your favourite piece is from the Blame it on Rio collection
- Leave your name and email so I can tell you if you're the winner!
P.S. Check out my wardrobe video now on The Style Net HERE!
*love*
xx















37 comments:
That tee is so awesome. The watermelon straw clutch is hilarious. I want one nooooow.
xx
humpty.dumpty.is.not.a.myth@gmail.com
The muscle shirt is MINE I say! JÁDORE JÁDORE!!
Looks so nice and shiny :~)
go bananas in the bahamas is a fave.
hurray for give aways! :)
chyrelgomez@gmail.com
Love the Wild Bling tote
Kia
akosikhai04@yahoo.com
So wonderful your blog!
Follow me? I'll be very happy if you do it!
THank you so much!
www.cipollainspiration.blogspot.com
The "J'ADORE" tees are my fav!!! Heart Chip Chop! :)
Bianca xx
biancanardo@gmail.com
http://www.iletaitunefois.com.au/
look so nice!!!
it´s great!
big kiss
http://ilmiopiccolocapricciobyfabiola.blogspot.com/
amazing I love it. the material looks so soft!
-emmlucey@hotmail.com
-em
spindizzyfall
like like like! hope I am lucky this time :) apart from this top and the awesome watermelone clutch I am loving every tee because of the lovely titles!
Simona
s.sevcikova@gmail.com
wow!
i love the watermelon straw clutch!
emma.mcfly@gmail.com
Paulina
Count me in!
I'm like everyone else and coveting that awesome watermelon clutch!
jessicahamm at gmail dot com
jadore, I really like that ,I follow you, follow me back :)
The watermelon clutch is making my heart skip a beat!
gracedwards@gmail.com
x g
I'M EXCITED.
folllllowing (Diva Mukherji)
favorite piece is defo the j'adore muscle tank.
HEYHEY. LUCKY ME.
(crosses fingers)
divam001@hotmail.com
(:
Whaaoaoo!! Count me in!
I'm eyeing the WILD BLING - Oversize Tee
pithsala@gmail.com
J'ADORE - Muscle Tank Dress is my fave.
suzannabunny@gmail(dot)com
My favourite shirt is the exact shirt you;re giving away above! (J'Adrore blackmuscle tank)
Following via Bloglovin & Google
Roya
royaandthemachine@gmail.com
Thnks for hosting the giveaway!
My favourite piece is Muscle Tank Dress
Júlia
juliadreams@centrum.sk
P.S.amazing video, you're sympatish :)
awesome tee! and that watermelon purse is supercute!
my favorite piece is the J'adore muscle tank dress.
amalie
amalie.blog@gmail.com
xx
Ooo, exciting. The t-shirts look great. I love the classic J'adore ones.
I'm also a follower.
Thanks for visiting my blog! I came over to meet you and I thought..."Wow, what a cool, hip, young and really great blog"..mine is like visiting your Grandma! HaHa! I'll follow because I have a really cool, hip, young, granddaughter that would love anything from the giveaway! Good to meet you!
the J'Adore muscle tank dress is my fave, too awesome for summer!
femmelafashionista hotmail com
hey i love your style
and i think i saw you at the talent party last year...? haha
i love the no merci tops
-joanne
joa93_x@hotmail.com
AHHH HOW EXCITING A GIVEAWAAAYYYY I HAVE TO ENTERRRRRRRRR :)
okokok, well i can't choose a favourite because they're all so eclectic.. but all so amazingly simple/comfort styled and yet classy and funnnn. im trying to narrow it down, so far ive look through everything about 10 timess but i think i'm a bit more of a classic girl, you-know? so i'm gonna say the j'adore classic tee and this yacht cropped tee.
mmm,,,,,,,, still, if i got more choices i'd probably choose moree.
BY THE WAY kudos on being a sydney-er :)
Lina Lau
lil.miss.lina@hotmail.com
amazing.;)
I love your pics!
please follow me with Bloglovin'
I'll follow you back (: xX
http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2232748/no-cris-no-party
I'm a follower! love your blog and this shirt.
Love the Coco Loco muscle tank.
Great giveaway!! I love the Wild Bling one.
myhealthyglow@gmail.com
My favourite piece is the J'adore Muscle tank (vintage black).
Celia
celia.blog@hotmail.com
lovely!
My favorite piece is the 'no merci', muscle tank.
Rebekah
rebekahcraib10@hotmail.com
i want i want i want!! :) seriously amazing giveaway
i like this yacht has sailed cropped tee too
jenna
jenna@alittleblue.net
My favorite is the crop tee - go bananas in bahamas!
xx
cheryl
aug[dot]chez@gmail[dot]com
Def the Jet Set Sarong! :)
xOx
Skye M.
octoberskyexOx@gmail.com
Ohhh you are giving away my favourite piece from the collection so im going to enter, if only I looked as good as christina in it. Oh well one can dream!
ps your video was adorable hun, Ive watched it a few times now and giggle to myself late at night, cute dance moves!! One day lady we will meet and have a fun afternoon snapping pictures and having adventures xx
Post a Comment