Monday, 6 June 2011

Dhini SS11/12.

Dhini SS11/12

I just thought I'd share some of my snaps of my favourite little details from the Dhini show at RAFW (which now seems like an absolute forever ago). I absolutely adored the two-toned lips that Napoleon pulled on the models (I'll definitely have to try it some time) and the wispy nests of hair (that were magical when backlit) really did complement the sweetheart necklines. I will always have a soft spot for sweetheart necklines, asymmetry and sheer. All in the one sentence.

Dhini SS11/12
Dhini SS11/12
Dhini SS11/12
Dhini SS11/12

Don't forget that you have until the 30th to vote for 2011 ColourDujour awards right HERE.

*love*

xx

6 comments:

Unknown said...

i too love sheer asymmetry…….and the heartnecklines goes perfect with it…..them models looks like an angel from the sky..<3


www.theelectricheartgirl.blogspot.com

Andrés Corella said...

Beautiful clothes I really like the sheer...and two tone lipstick looks really cool! You should try it!

xx
Andy
The Black Label

Maycie After Five said...

These pieces are so pretty! Thanks for sharing!

The Sydney Girl said...

that first shot?! WOWZER!
XXX
the sydney girl

Womens Leather Jackets said...

Really very good stuff, these all dresses are very beautiful...


thanks to share...

Ellie said...

I absolutely love the collection. The hair looks so beautiful. So so gorgeous.
Have a great day!
-Ellie