Monday, 13 June 2011

Yes. It's comforting.

IMG 7016
IMG 7041

YesStyle.com Felt Wide Brim Hat - Living Doll Lace Trim Shirt Dress - YesStyle.com Distressed Cable Knit - Romwe.com Vertical Stripes Tights - Therapy Shoes Tower Pumps

Some refreshingly comfortable details from what I ended up wearing some time last week when Sydney wasn't flailing in rain. I had been wearing typically teen-years-ed combat boots (which I quite liked with the sweet simplicity of this Living Doll shirt dress), but Mother insisted that hot beverages with her friends amounted to a formal occasion - for which these pumps have become my go-to.

I really haven't shown you enough of this fantastic distressed cable knit either - this will be fixed soon. I wear it so much more than you could ever imagine. I swear Sydney Winters get colder every year.

P.S. Just a heads up that my blogging may be slightly on-off over the next week or so because I'm so p-p-paralysed with happiness that it's exam time.

P.P.S. In my procrastination, I discovered these. Maybe it's time to cave to JC Litas?

*love*

xx

18 comments:

Lisette Pool - 24/7 STYLISH said...

LOVE this outfit! I really like your knit!

Cindy said...

2 words for those Litas - absolutely amazing. I can just imagine wearing them throughout winter from going out coffee to snuggling up on the couch...possibly with a snuggie haha
xx cindy

Sarah H said...

Those tights! Ah-mazing!

Sarah

Andrés Corella said...

I am loving the shoes!! And the tights are fabulous!

xx
Andy
The Black Label

Ken said...

<3

please join my giveaway

http://kenchanayoh.blogspot.com/2011/06/birthday-giveaway-surprise-please-join.html

Anonymous said...

Nice outfit! Love your blouse!

http://thefashionlatte.blogspot.com

Monroe Steele said...

Awesome shoes!

xoxo Monroe

Fashion Steele NYC

X said...

Lovely photos! Thanks for commenting on my blog!

Country Girl said...

I love this hat. Great photos, too.

Taylor said...

I love your shoes, and that hat is so perfect!

The Girl With a Feather said...

I love the lace on your shirt, gorgeous! Good luck with exams :) I have my last one today!

Kent Johnson said...

It's not-for-nothing they used to call me "Cable Knit Kent"! Margaret...

Love a great knit.

blue roses said...

those shoes are absolutely incredible; you look so beautiful. really love your photographs from the fashion show in the previous post as well. i will definitely be stopping over here again, great procrastination from my work!

thanks for stopping by....

http://dallianceswithsuitsandskirts.blogspot.com/

Cecille said...

gorgeous shoes :X

La Métropolitaine said...

Thanks !
Love these shoes xx

lissa said...

very stlyist and charming. I wouldn't be able to wear those pumps, at least without falling.

thanks for your visit and have a lovely day.

Render Sublime said...

oooooooo I like those tower pumps!!

http://ficklesense.blogspot.com/

Caity Alyce said...

I've been looking for these white pumps but can only find black and red. I was wondering where you found these therapy heels?