Monday, 1 August 2011

Flight |flīt| n. the action or process of flying through the air.

IMG 0268

I'm still not entirely sure how I managed this photo with my dear old tripod and just-rained-on ground. Not breaking my ankle is probably attributed to the intense sturdiness of these boots from Nü + Nan - I know I never shut up about them, and I never shall. They're invincible.

More specifically, I don't actually remember jumping in this manner - it was probably when the granny with a Rottweiler strolled and by and assumed my lack of sanity. So much awkward. So blocked out of my memory.

I'll have the rest of this outfit (best skirt alive, get excited) up for you tomorrow - for the time being, I'm going to go hug my Finance textbook.

Kidding, I'm just going to (intensely needed) sleep.

P.S. speaking of awkward. Thanks for the twitter love, all!

*love*

xx

14 comments:

Vanessa said...

OMG how awkward and mean! Margaret, you're a gorgeous creature!

niknok said...

amazing boots! Thank God you're safe after that death-defying jump shot! Haha just kidding! Can't wait to see the entire look! :P

The Niknok Style

Not a Paper Cup said...

haha...fun. and more importantly, cool boots :)

Daria said...

wow that's an impressive position!
hah? loved you post! made me smile :)

xxx
Daria

Bronzed Humanity said...

Lol all you can do is laugh at people who take the time to even type something. Love your style...stay true!
xx

Hot Pink Day
Blue Vanilla Giveaway

Alison said...

love love love those boots! so cool

<3 Alison
alisonscampusfashion.blogspot.com

Aprilia Love said...

WOW - just checked out that FB link to Supre's wall...
Can I just say that that was the first time I visited anything to do with Supre and it will be definitely the last!!
Haters gonna hate!
You look stunning - I love the sequins on you! :)

xx

http://aprilialove.com

MusicLuffler said...

Completely intrigued by your skirt. So ethereal.

Monroe Steele said...

very cool photo

xoxo Monroe

Fashion Steele NYC

Louise said...

Yeah that's really awkward... and by that, I mean awkward for THEM.
You can only pity those who don't have the taste to appreciate your amazing style!
Keep up the gorgeous looks, Margaret! x

mintslices.tumblr.com

That Girl Lucy said...

Boots are wow-ing, but have to say I'm more drwn to that beautiful maxi print! Perfect contrast with each other.

Unknown said...

LOVELY capture!

Unknown said...

Oh man Nu+Nan shoes, can never go wrong with them

alannah. said...

oh my lord, the comments on that supre facebook page are ridic! they just must be lame skanky girls who only wear the really cheap skintight supre stuff & could never have a chance of looking as chic, fashion forward & amazing as you do. rubbish to them i say!x



thatsweetaurora.blogspot.com