
Shop Calico Circle Sunnies - ELWOOD Leather Vest - BONDS Singlet Top - House of Iluka Skirt - Nu + Nan Boots - Market HQ Paisley Cuff
A lot of you have expressed significant appreciation for the print on the skirt I posted yesterday, so here it is! It is quite possible the closest I've come to gliding like one of those elegantly scary ghost holograms in the Haunted House at Disneyland - in a slightly more fun, marginally less Victorian (and creepy), but still infinitely graceful way. Or so I like to think.
On top of that, the almost-organic dying and Summery colours do the most wonderful job of breaking up my go-to leather vest and Nu + Nan boots (which have been married since the day they met, occasionally interrupted by this incredible Gladiator of a cuff).




Hope you've all had the most wonderful start to the week!
*love*
xx















28 comments:
Great skirt!!
XX
amazing colours. Nice flow :)
oh wow that skirt is phenomenal. and i'm absolutely loving those circular sunnies.
TRhis look is absolutely amazing!
Amazing skirt =)
http://maramasplace.blogspot.com/
OMG that skirt!!! love love love it!!! :)))
I am in love with your skirt is so beautiful!
♥ Lots of love, Lisette ♥
sweetlisette.blogspot.com
great skirt. it softens the whole outfit and gives it a great sort of flow.
He! wonderful skirt
kisses
AJS
Your skirt is fabulous! Great outfit all over!
-Katherine
http://fashionablyawkwardr.blogspot.com/
That skirt is so awesome!! Love the photos as always :)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com
stunning maxi and cuff!
Bises,
monkeyshines
http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/
awesome skirt fabric, looks like a watercolour
that skirt is epic, the colors and flowyness of it are just beautiful! love how you toughenend it up by adding the leather vest and cuff
Blog | Twitter | Shop
love it!
beautiful outfit eps love the skirt!
Gorgeous watercolors! YOu sure are working that skirt honey! Beautiful!
xo-Julie
Peace. Love. LOL!
Haute Khuuture Blog
You look so gorgeous! I just love this skirt <3
XoXo
Plami
http://fashion-thrill.blogspot.com/
gorgeous skirt, the colours are just stunning and i love how floaty it is!
MADAM PATTY
gorgeous skirt! x
that skirt is so amazing!! and so are you!
Thought I had experienced total jealousy of your skirt from yesterday's post. Not so. I can't even begin to express my love. Swoon!
xo, Cat
The skirt is gorgeous! Love the outift ! xx
That is such a wonderful skirt I absolutely love it!! The colors and the fabric..amazing! Check out my blog, I have a giveaway, a great maxi skirt, maybe you are interested: http://thewonderfashion.blogspot.com
awesome skirt! and I'm loving the leather vest
<3 Alison
alisonscampusfashion.blogspot.com
I love the colors! I love the skirt! And I love the outfit!
One of my favourite items at the moment are maxi skirts and this one is amazing. I even have one in my Fall 11 collection, mainly I prefer for this season fabric like silk but even velvet works.
Anyhow great blog
maybe wanna follow, too:
schoepfergeist.blogspot.com
beautiful skirt :D
Post a Comment