Sunday, 14 August 2011

“The middle ground gets lost. Anybody who talks about a sensible middle ground gets devoured by the extremes on both sides." ~ Edward O'Donnell.

Middle Ground

Miss Unkon Shirt - Shakuhachi Moonshine Trackpants from MyCatwalk.com - Lorenzi Heels

This fantastic pair of trackpants is the third of a previously nonexistent collection that is now steadily growing in the most bizarre directions (the first being these, the second, these, and the third all the more amazing in person). Paired with the little bits of gold and softest baby blue of this shirt by Miss Unkon, I would say we have a happily married couple forevermore. When I can get my hands on a friend's macro lens, I'll have to show you the adorable cuffs on the shirt - the buttons are sort of like little chain cufflinks. And make you want to 'awww' - even when you're wearing it.

Yes my mother thinks I'm going crazy.

Middle Ground
Middle Ground
Middle Ground
Middle Ground
Middle Ground

Apologies for the state of my hair! I'm thinking about bluntly snipping a centimetre off the bottom myself (since I've lost all faith in finding a hairdresser) - thoughts?

Thank you all for your beautiful comments and emails regarding my last post for Lipsy London and MYER! Hopefully you've all been into stores and had a try of all the stunning pieces! Or looked online. The latter is probably more feasible.

*love*

xx

22 comments:

Lizzie Le said...

amazing as always!
and thank you for replying my email! :) x

Cindy said...

I'm completely in love with your pants! Who knew sweatpants could look so good...and shinyyyy! Your hair doesn't look bad at all? I actually kind of miss my split ends after chopping them all off haha

xx Cindy

Cheryl said...

I actually like your hair the way it is. It looks very carefree and is pretty much just right in every way.

Laura Bray said...

I was actually going to comment saying oh mum I love your hair! You make messy hair look not messy...did that make sense?
Also I'd like to point out that I think you're the only person alive who can make trackpants look super cool

-Laura xox
http://wrinkleintimevintage.blogspot.com

Anaivilo said...

Your hair looks fine dear! And I must say those pants are simply irresistible! You look incredible in them, they are sooo exquisite! Great outfit and the shoes are fabulous! :D

Anonymous said...

ohh your shoes are so great, where you find it?
xx

mia said...

gorgeous pants, I am so into gold right now! You have styled them so well, I love your blog xx

Your Only Black Swan said...

hands down, you are the one person who could pull off any type of trackies. becoming a signature look? Perhaps so hehe you look incredible in this look and those details on your blouse are just darling, i love it!

x Lauren
youronlyblackswan.blogspot.com

Nora Chan said...

mahhhhh!! you're pants are SO COOL!!

x

putri soe said...

This look is beyond amazing. It is super. I especially loved the fact that you paired the trackpants with those stunning shoes. And your pose--can't get enough of it!

http://quirkitout.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Your trouser are super awesome1 And they are gold and shiny :D

http://missemilyblog.blogspot.com/

Annie Chang said...

beautiful pumps! love the texture of the pants!

Bises,
monkeyshines
http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

Plami said...

I don't normally like track pants but you paired them up so great they look gorgeous! Really stylish outfit!!! I love the shoes!!

XoXo
Plami

http://fashion-thrill.blogspot.com/

rouli said...

cool!

Tribal Fox Vintage said...

those track pants are too fabulous!

KINGA said...

you look amazing ;) love your shoes!! xx,K.

Ana / Fashionfly said...

Freakin' amazing pants!
xxx, Ana

Unknown said...

you are a frickin beautiful badass.

AzaharaJStyle (lost in Palma) said...

he! amazing pants, I love
kisses
AJS

Wioletta Kamińska said...

unusual shoes <3 it's so pretty

bravegrrl said...

gorgeous! love your hair just the way it is :)

miss unkon said...

alexa chung also wore this Miss Unkon top.
xx
miss unkon
buy it here!
http://www.princesspolly.com.au/eshop/products/Sea-Breeze.html