


All pieces from Nü + Nan
In my little guest-blogging escapades for The Galeries, I've picked out my favourite pieces from my favourite retailers at The Galeries and pulled together some outfits for you - here's just one, but keep your eyes peeled for all the rest over at The Galeries' site tomorrow! Nothing like retail therapy to get you through your Wednesday :) Thanks Katie Halkeas for helping me snap these!
What have we all be up to this week? Keeping busy I hope!
*love*
xx















9 comments:
the colours of that skirt are truly fantastic (:
and i love how you teamed up those boots with it; really gives it an edgy feel.
ai-lin
anotherrandomteenageblog.blogspot.com
cool pieces :)
love from Korea
pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com
cute maxi! love the knot!
http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/
awesome outfit !! u look gorgeous
xx
so wonderful. i love how you pull this off! you're amazing!
You're adorable!
love the teal color of that skirt!
Amazing look!
Great blog.
xoxo
Ahhh I have those shoes, too much love! looking gorgeous as usual
Post a Comment