Friday, 29 January 2010

Boyfriend's a Cinch.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Vintage Black stripe-weave blazer - One Teaspoon Lace trim Cami - Lee Cheeky Denim High-waisted short - H&M Wide Brown belt - Flea-marketed Green stone ring - Zoe Wittner Cut-out Wedge Boots

Happy Friday afternoon, all!

It was a bit overcast this afternoon, and I had a function to go to in the place of my good friend Sam, who was a genius and double booked himself :), so I thought I'd give the boyfriend blazer a go, with my beloved Lee shorts to fight humidity and Alexander Wang braid (ish). Then I felt boring, so I belted it all and grabbed my favourite ring of the moment. I wish I'd had the magazine clutch I've been raving about to go with all this... so perfect :(

Also: to kick off the weekend, have we all noticed that I got annoyed with the clutteredness of my blog set up and did a bit of stretching? So that solves me having to snip all my runway posts.

In hindsight, that probably wasn't quite as exciting as the start of the sentence made it out to be. And P.S. apologies for the painfully puntastic post title.

Anyway - have an excellent Friday night!

*love*

xx

5 comments:

Jess said...

You look amazing. Love those shoes and shorts!! Should do more outfits posts!

Blog looks great too. :)

Margaret said...

Why thank you miss :)
Indeed - shall be doing some more outfit posts xx

panda said...

you've got a gorgeous blog here! i'll definitely be popping by everyday :)

Keri Shadai said...

You look great! And I agree, you should do more outfit post!

xox KS

Margaret said...

Naaw thanks for the beautiful comments :) x