Thursday, 20 May 2010

Debacle |diˈbakəl; -ˈbäkəl| n. a sudden and ignominious failure.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Sweet Acacia Batwing top - myPetsQuare Elastic skirt - Tony Bianco Dodge Suede ankle boots

More love for the batwing-bodycon combination, and even more for black and white. And, I suppose, even more again for the Bianco boots that have not left my feet since I got them a few weeks ago (as evident, I'm sure). This elastic skirt, courtesy of the lovely Vicki over at myPetsQuare, is such a perfect fit and has renewed my guilty love of stripes that I never really got around to fulfilling. But now I have :D and I want more.

I've also noticed that I have (involuntary) neglected wearing a stack of rings and bracelets every time I leave the house, simply because (more often than not) I'm in a ridiculous rush. I need to get on top of that. Any ideas for places to get crazy rings and bracelets that won't make my wrists look ridiculously thin?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

Whoops. Falling over :) and a credit to my dear Katie for snapping these for me at the same time as being concerned for my well-being when I decided to climb up on a pile of bricks.

I wanted to thank you all so much for the gorgeous comments and emails about my first blog birthday! I'm definitely taking all your feedback on board (more outfit posts seems to be one of them, so I'd say I'm doing pretty well :D)

Speaking of which, don't forget to ENTER MY GIVEAWAY and follow me on Bloglovin' and Twitter!

*love*

xx

64 comments:

eunicena said...

hi there.. i love the place where you live and so as your photos..
i love the way you make good outfit posts.
your style. everything here.. love 'em.

like a fox said...

great pics. goddamn i love my tony bianco boots - they are really comfy, don't you think?

visit my blog to hear about my encounter with THE COBRASNAKE.



check out aussie style blog LIKE A FOX at



www.commeunrenard.blogspot.com

www.commeunrenard.blogspot.com

www.commeunrenard.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I need your boots!! gorgeous pictures!

Diana Mieczan said...

Ohhh you look amazing and happy one year blogging!
So happy for you sweetie!
Have a fun day!
Muah

leblogdemok said...

you look gorgeous like everytime !! love your boots !!
xoxo

Vonny said...

gorgeous photos...love all of the pics!!!

Viv said...

lovely outfit! those heels are great, i have some from topshop like them, and i'd also be falling over standing over there too, although i probably wouldn't be smiling so big haha




myblissisthisway.blogspot.com

Brown and Cappuccino said...

Love your skirt :) I have family in Australia :)

kiss from Portugal***

márcia*

king said...

i love the boots and skirt. The whole outfit makes you look gorgeous. What a beauty :)

Gela said...

you're awesome for being able to balance on the bricks w/ those heels!


http://boatridethroughthesky.blogspot.com/

rouli said...

u look absoloutely stunning!!!!!!!!

cool post!!!!

rock rock rock!!!!!

kiss

www.thebeautifulandthehard.blogspot.com

rouli said...

hey!!!!!!!!!!!!

forgot to say!!!!........

VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHINE BY THREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KISS KISS KISS!

www.thebeautifulandthehard.blogspot.com

Jess said...

The skirt looks amazing on you perfect legs miss. Love the brick props. :) Have a I mentioned you have a knack for finding fabulous light x

Unknown said...

You're ridiculously cute in the last one where ironically you're about to topple over.

Let me know if you get any good recommendations for jewelry :)

KeepItFvncy,
M.E.

Adele said...

I am loving that skirt! The last image is my favourite! so cute! :D
- Adele
moltocuriosa.com

Jess said...

Silly blind eyes. :) I'm feeling the positivity for Friday babe. Tomorrow will be super im sure. Hope you have a fabulous day and weekend!!

Charlotte Elise Jay said...

LOVE YOUR skirt its lovely

and the top is such a lovely shape

GORGEOUS :) love the setting too

Char x

Unknown said...

You look amazing once again :) the outfit is perfect the background amazing and the quality is like woooow~ love it all girl
im so glad for you
xoxo natalia
http://herointemptation.blogspot.com/

Copious Couture said...

LOVE your outfit!!!!! That striped skirt is to die for... and the black and white makes it all look so romantic!

Congrats on the year of blogging! Keep up the great work!
Carissa
http://copiouscouture.blogspot.com

Anna @ IHOD said...

your shoes are killer!
Great style girl!

ronja said...

oh, thank you! :D
nice photos, and nice blog :)

Awaiting (deya.) said...

goodness. :)
youre so freaking gorgeous it's ridiculous.
loooove your shoes, so adorable. :D

christelle said...

i love! very beautiful outfit!

Cindy Van Dyck said...

Your blog is great



You can join my giveaway!

Rebecca Jane said...

love the black and white! Thanks for your comment!

Now following!

Unknown said...

these b/w photos are gorgeous! I love your skirt.

http://diyainherstilettos.blogspot.com/

Zuzia said...

love your boots! i want them!
and you look awesome :)

the-red-zebra.blogspot.com

Damsels said...

im afraid i dont wear any bracelets or rings .. its not my thing so icant be of much help :(

maybe etsy ?

love those boots !

A Gluten Freestyle said...

Awesome photos. Those boots look amazing... I have a similar pair in black but now I want a grey pair. Love the blog.
x

La pépite modeuse said...

Beautiful pictures, love your shoes !!
Kiss.

Silvana Querido said...

Great smile. I loved the look. Striped clothes are my thing.

Big kiss from Portugal.

invoguewithsilvanaquerido.blogspot.com

Fashion Court said...

came across your blog from a feature on another awesome blog, love it! xoxo

godessunseen101 said...

Your adorable !!!
Thankyou for the lovely comment on my blog(:

http://vintagepoppa.blogspot.com
Follow Please! xoxo

Kat said...

Great photos. I love the skirt and those booties make me drool!

New Zealand style
sophistokat.blogspot.com

www.janetteria.com said...

Great boots!

Yaary said...

you look totally beautiful!
and that skirt is stunning..
gorgeous as always girl.

Gorgeous Glam said...

These are great pics! I love your whole outfit! Keep it Glam girl ;) xoxo

Vera said...

i'm loving the batwing/bodycon combination too! love the contrast :D

myPetsQuare said...

Hey there!
I noticed your comment on SHINE BY THREE!
She is wearing our black and whtie striped skirt!
Please come check out the rest of our range cuz we also have a strapless dress version of the skirt! ITS HOT!
www.shop.myPetsQuare.com

PS I really like your posts!!! Keep going!!!!

Mina said...

You are really beautiful I love these pictures!

Anonymous said...

SUCH A CUTE OUTFIT!!! love how it fits you. so pretty.

dred said...

oh how i love your shoes! you look really cute.

http://dredreveries.blogspot.com

Anna G said...

I really love your top. I'm completely lost as where will be a good place for jewelry. But have you seen Lorraine Stanick on youtube? She sells great stuff online.

Contact said...

Oh my god, the cut and the fabric of this skirt remind me what I wore in 90's...OOOh my god, you turn it in something of totally modern w/ the top and the wedges+ attitude on edit. Just love it. Bravo!!

Anonymous said...

love this simple look
super chic
you have a great blog, keep it up
and thanks for the comments, they mean the world!

-cma
COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

Baby Bird said...

I love your dress

Hilaloeya said...

LOOKS GREAT!!

xx

www.hilaloeya.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

love your style n your blog :X:X:X

http://linutana.wordpress.com/

INES said...

gorgoeus shoes

fashionweed said...

great skirt. so great.

juliapersson87@gmail.com said...

great photos I like the place. The shoes are awesome

Chloë, Wardrobe Quarry said...

I love the stripes and the background is great.

Lisanne said...

thank you for your sweet comment, i like your blog tooo alot! and your shoes! :D
x

Audrey Allure said...

Stunning outfit, love the shoes!

Just stumbled by your page
& I love your blog! :)
- Audrey Allure. <3
http://audreyallure.blogspot.com

Jess said...

Loving the stripes & am impressed you didn't get too hurt climbing all over those bricks in those killer shoes. Stripes = love.

Nazneen Zainal Abidin said...

gorgeous boots!

thanks for visiting my blog again. I hope u'll follow me/subscribe.

Xx Nazneen
www.neensynaye.blogspot.com

Heather Taylor said...

Deluxe boots! And happy belated blog birthday!

impressionsforbreakfast said...

the ankle boots look amazing!
xxx isabel

www.impressionsforbreakfast.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Beautiful outfit darling, but most importantly your legs, WOW. If I had your legs I would wear mini's every single day.

Saw a wonderful vlog with you on fashionjinx the other day, really enjoyed it.

Have a wonderful weekend.
Dena xoxo

Stella said...

I love this scene with your outfit!
xoxo

Marinka said...

I like your skirt its cute.
Thanks for the nice comment and stopping by my blog btw :) I like yours too

Deborah et Chloé said...

The skirt is so beautiful !
You look nice girl and your blog looks too !

XXX

Zuzi said...

ahh I love the last photo!! you look so cute :) you should smile on more photos! ;)

http://saladofmylife.blogspot.com

The BB said...

Happy belated blog birthday! Really enjoying it. I'll definitely be coming back for more. xx

www.the-beauty-beat.blogspot.com