Tuesday, 4 May 2010

Ob•ses•sion |əbˈse sh ən| n. the state of being obsessed with someone or something.

The Blazer and boots

Vintage Taupe Blazer - Agent99 Striped Swing Dress - Tony Bianco Dodge Suede Ankle Boots

No more suspense, friends! Here's a double whammy for you. This is the amazing blazer from my opshopping adventure with Katie last week - the photos don't do it much justice: it's a taupe colour (think Chanel Particulière) with the most perfect raw silk texture. I am officially wearing this thing everwhere.

Part two of the double whammy is what was in the box! It must be obvious by now - I mean, what else can be in a package from Tony Bianco, aside from the most incredible suede ankle boots of my life? Most of you will remember my frequent dyings when every shoe on NYFW runways were platform ankle boots... and now I have my own - in the perfect shape I'd imagined up in my head too. Bianco is talented like that :) (I'l try and get better pictures of them soon)

The Blazer and bootsThe Blazer and BootsSunshiney

A fabulous photo credit to the lovely Katie :)

How has everyone's week been so far?

P.S. Thank you all so much for 500 followers! You guys make me happy every single day :)

*love*

xx

86 comments:

Anonymous said...

love this very much. neutral and crisp. i'm really obsessing over blazers over dresses.

and congrats!

Jessica Weingarten said...

Your dress (and entire outfit) is absolutely stunning! So jealous!

-Jess
http://darknightholdtight.blogspot.com

Jessica Weingarten said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
yOka said...

Great pictures, love everything!

♥ Miss. Savvy Savings said...

Oh my gosh. THE HEELS! Haha ;' ] Why don't you try out modeling for real? I believe you would go far.

ANGELIQUE / DANIELLE said...

hello lovely dress that otfit looks so fresh!! nice because its hot now ajaj

penny. LA said...

The dress is incredible! What a unique shape... love how it comes down in the back...

Contact said...

Fashion heart attack...again! OMG this dress is so crasy!

kelly ann said...

oh. my. gosh. those ankle boots are PERFECTION. oh how i would love to have a pair of those on my feet, they're glorious!! i love love them.

soph // and other things said...

That blazer looks perfect! Lovely outfit :)

Miss Violet Bell said...

Love, love, love! Ahh I am having outfit envy!
Wonderful post, gorgeous!

Miss Violet Bell.xx

leblogdemok said...

WOW !! just amazing !!!! the dress, the boots and the blazer are stunning !!!! your style is incredible !
love it !!!!!!!! xoxo

said...

LOVE EACH PIECE, THE COLOURS & PROPORTIONS...PERFECTION!

rouli said...

cool post!!!!!!!!!

love ur outfit..... and ur shoes so much!!!!!!

xx

www.thebeautifulandthehard.blogspot.com

Charlotte Elise Jay said...

WOW you look amazing!!!

Totally fallen in love with these shoes too!

GORGEOUS!!!

Char x

JESSICA said...

awww, nice post as always!
love your photos :)
your hair is daring ;p

xx,
jess.

JoannaMIKO said...

omg!!!!!!!!!!!
you looks amaizing!!!!!!!!!!!
i love your blazer, dress and boots so mutch:D


xoxo

welcometoviolence said...

i love the dress and those shoes are amazing

www.janetteria.com said...

Those boots are awesome! Lucky U!

Have a lovely Tuesday, darling! ♥

Sara said...

Ah-mazing boots!
You're such an inspiration :)
xx

☮ midnightintern ☮ said...

Gorgeous as always, and I feel honoured to have the same booties as you!

xo

katrina said...

this is gorgeous, I live in sydney as well and I have
discovered the wonders of opshopping, newtown & enmore. lovely places with unique buys.

Be Mode! le blog said...

This look is amazing! the dress is very perfect! xoxo
http://be-mode.blogspot.com/

C said...

Oh god. I love the shoes. Actually, I pretty much love the whole outfit, but the shoesssssss!!!!! Divine! Haha, I don't think we have Tony Bianco here in the states..... or I would totally pull a copycat and get a pair! =)

Nora said...

LOVELY OUTFIT! so natural and down to earth. gosh..the shoes are to die for!

thanks for your sweet comment!

hugs and kisses,
NORA
Fashion Fantasy Land

Alliechanel said...

I'm Loving those boots and boyfriend jacket!! you look gorgeous!

niknassty said...

The back of that dress is lovee

Imogen said...

I adore your blazer, wow its amazing. It looks very versatile too.

Brooke said...

I love absolutely everything about this outfit. The photography is pretty great too :)

TheStreetFashion5xpro said...

lovely outfit...amaaaaaziiiing!...great shoes...incredible pictures

Copious Couture said...

ooooohhhhh that dress is amazing!!! love it!

Carissa
http://copiouscouture.blogspot.com

Esther said...

awesome! <3

Alviana Kalin said...

i love ur blog! adore ur fashion taste dear. and that header is so niceee. :D did u made it ur self? oh and btw, love the blazer so much :)

Angela said...

super cute boots and dress.

beautifully damned said...

gorgeous shoes!!

Insolent Adolescence said...

Looooving the boots:)

Smuáács.

lauren said...

i am IN love with that dress. fabulous

http://laurenlanzaosias.blogspot.com

Ana, Playground Love said...

that first picture is gorgeous! Pure perfection.

Laura Gerencser said...

Gorgeous boots!! I LOVE them!!!!

blaqbird said...

that dress is so cute! And make that 501 followers! :-)

Suyinsays said...

oh i did, i had a GREAT TIME! you look lovely as always, adore those shoes!
xxx

Every Little Counts said...

i am really loving this dress. i have a thing for open backs... love 'em.

daisychain said...

amazing dress!

BANMS said...

OMG i want those shoes! I love the pictures. Really love the first pic :D xxxxx

Kim said...

Oh I love the blazer! Jackets like that are so good to have; they go with literally everything. What a great find! I love the dress too - I'm all about low-cut backs now haha (: Xx

Smokylash said...

It's perfect, these photos are BEAUTIFUL !

I love this blog, thanks for your comment :)

Anonymous said...

Woow! these pictures are beautiful! love everything you are wearing..the shoes are incredibly awesome!

WENCH said...

In looove with your boots. What an amazing outfit.

Love it. xxx

www.erisunreal.blogspot.com

Vera said...

wow, amazing outfit girl! i'm loving that blazer <3
ps. i'm a new follower :) love your blog.

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! LOVE those shoes! I have been wanting a pair exactly like that but Im afraid my mom will have a heart attack. :)

Rebecca said...

Love the back of your dress - the cutout elevates it from being a mere basic

http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

wobblinbetty said...

hi Margaret! nice to meet you and your lovely blog :)
I like your style, very inspiring!
love from Italy xoxo

Anonymous said...

beautiful those boots are breath taking. I can't think of anything else right now ...just those boots in my head and nothing else.

Dena x

Diana Mieczan said...

I am in love with those shoes!!!! Your dress is fab!!!
Kisses and have a great afternoon:)
muah

VerseaStyle said...

Just sik - that last photo rocks it all out! LOVE EVERYTHING girl... send it my way when you are done lol

Paulina said...

Gorgeous! Your new shoes are awesome.

Coco and Zaahb said...

Lovely boots!
& wow congrats i remember not too long ago you reached 200 and now your at 500? ah-mazing but ur blog is awesome so its well deserved



Http://cocozaahb.com

Becca Dudley said...

ohhh my gosh. i am in love with this outfit! shoes + blazor, gimme. x
http://www.thevestimaniac.blogspot.com/

Maria said...

Very nice photos! I love the outfit* Thanks for your sweet comment


http://www.mariamichkev.blogspot.com

rachel red lips said...

i lovvvvve your cut out dress! so brilliant!

you're a great model too :)

Debbie said...

Wowsa! 1, 2, 3 (blazer, dress, shoes) you've got it all! You look so beautiful!

xx

Anonymous said...

lovely, and i love the shoes!


buttonsandbowsla.com

Marika said...

wow!! something new and really sexy, seriously, I love it!!!

Marika
and check out my new project - Story of my Clothes

une fille pas comme les autres said...

elles est super cette robe c'est exactement se que j'aimerais porter cet été!
Bisous

S. said...

perfectly matched blazer with dress, looks simple but it is truly gorgeous outfit. your photographer is great!

Anonymous said...

what I love most is the dress and its back... gooorgeous!! very nice outfit xxxxx

SARAH said...

merci pr ton commentaire!!! n'hesites pas a repassez voir mon blog, je mettrais bientot de nouveaux articles

Anonymous said...

gosh, you're so beautiful!
nice blog.

Rosella said...

OMG your wonderful! I love those colours!
I follow you!

Kymare said...

the dress is perfect! carefree and feminine! love xx

maryse said...

Thank you very much:) that please me.

I like these photos! Your blog also please me, he is very attractive!
And your are very beautiful :)

Hind&Hare said...

You ARE really beautiful.
I love your blog.
Bises
The Hind.

Gold Dust Women said...

love these shoes!

Hélène said...

Thank you for your message, I'm flattered =)
Your blog is beautiful and your outfits are amazing !
See you soon !

Hélène .

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a gorgeous outfit.

Swapnil said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Swapnil said...

in love with what your wearing!
esp those shoes!!
<3
=]

MaNAa said...

Great look you're beautifull i love your shoes!!!!

Stella said...

What gorgeous shoes!
Cool outfit!

Mitchell said...

Nice outfit. ;)

Jess said...

These are INCREDIBLE!! My god those boots are hot. Love the stairway location for shoot x

PS Congrats on the 500 babe x

Desiree said...

Amazing outfit!!! you are so beautiful!!!

O love yr blog!
xoxo
Desiree

Desiree said...

Amazing outfit!!! you are so beautiful!!!

O love yr blog!
xoxo
Desiree

http://ww.outfitproject.com

Anonymous said...

love it
your stunning ;)

Sophie said...

oh my gosh! you are so beautiful!

SMUT said...

what a perfect outfit. that blazer is a great colour

fashionsmut.blogspot.com