Saturday, 29 May 2010

Party party time.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
That kind of no-reason-at-all inspiration for the half way mark in the weekend. [all images from weheartit]

My cold came back with a vengeance this morning, so I'm currently a little miserable. But hopefully lots of herbal tea will have me well on the way to a slightly less uncomfortable Sunday. Uncomfortable is the only word I can think of. You know how being stuck in bed with a cold is just... uncomfortable?

Aside from depressing weather, there really isn't very much happening in old Sydney. How about you guys?

Some fun interviews and designers to feature this week :) Oh - and one more day to ENTER MY GIVEAWAY! :) Get in there, people.

*love*

xx

26 comments:

leblogdemok said...

Lovely pics !!!! ;-)
xxx

Tonje said...

Oh, I hope you feel better soon!:) to be honest I find the bed the most comfortable when I`ve a cold, but still it`s the whole situation with having a cold that always feels totally uncomfotable.(and unnessecery) blæh. anyways. Really hope that herbal tea treat you kind. :)

Feel better- hug from

xx T

Isabel said...

love the old ball gowns. gorgeous!

www.walkoffashion.com

Silvana Querido said...

Great pics. In the other posts you were beautiful and the clothes amazing.

invoguewithsilvanaquerido.blogspot.com

Georgia said...

I hate the feeling when you're just paralyzed in your own bed.. It sucks. I'm avoiding revision, it also sucks. And its very grey here.. I think I'm going to watch Coco before Chanel or An Education today. Hmm.
It would be mine

Esther said...

i love that disco ball picture :) ahh why're you looking at party pictures while you're sick, that's quite depressing! hope you'll feel better soon babe

A PIECE OF PASSION said...

Hope you get better soon!

xoxo from Sweden

A PIECE OF PASSION

Timothy Duong said...

I just got over my cold! Get well soon!

I'm too busy playing with my new iMac

Nedda Ebo said...

Ah, I'm feeling sick as well. :( Get well soon!!

p.s. partying ♥

Mustart x

Debbie said...

Aww :( I hate being sick so much. I hope you get better really soon! I love these pictures, I love anything in b&w but certainly par-tay pics!

STEFANIE said...

I'd like to party too, but I have exams coming up so I'm studying in stead :/ (well, not at the moment obviously :p)

Anonymous said...

i love it ;)

Hilaloeya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hilaloeya said...

I wanna party too! Rescue me!! ahaha

xxx
www.hilaloeya.blogspot.com

STREETFSN said...

I need some crazy party :(

Mary @Delightful Bitefuls said...

fun pics! feeeeel better soon!

xxMK
Delightful Bitefuls

ANGELIQUE / DANIELLE said...

kisses 4 u ...

Heather Taylor said...

Do feel better soon love!

chantelle said...

gorgeous photos :) black & white is always best! how have you been, margaret? have a lovely weekend ♥

chantelle said...

ps. get better soon ♥

Yaary said...

love these photos..
well i always love this blog and every post here ;)

Jess said...

Hope you feel better soon sweet x

Unknown said...

Hurrah it's the weekend! Well, it's nearly over for me but it's a bank holiday tomorrow so I'm going for coffee with an old friend - she's training to be a priest(ess?) so I'm excited to hear how it's going! Hope you're having a fab weekend too :)

Claire @ Jazzpad

Eliska H said...

thank you for your comment on my blog, i love yours, totally my cup of tea=)
and hope you feel better x

Kayla Leigh said...

*love* this.
*love* your blog.

LOVE from,
laugh like tangerine

Anonymous said...

Lovely! I would love to live one day when you party in that kind of big old dresses :D

Our brand new blog, and our first. Take a peek.
www.apieceofcrapdepartment.blogspot.com

best regards from Sweden