
YesStyle.com Sleeveless Maxi Dress - AL&ALICIA Wind Chime Rayon Twill Blazer - La Dama Knit Rosary - Tony Bianco Dodge Boots - Assorted Rings
I've failed you! I still haven't found a new location - it's really quite poor form on my part. You all must be getting really bored with the whole afternoon sunlight thing too - I will try and find another time in the day to shake things up a bit :)
Having said that, Margaret's gone maxi! This time, with much love and thanks to the my gorgeous friends at YesStyle.com, who have, by the way Aussies, just opened up an Australian site for us: supremely exciting. I'm very much in love with the randomised tie-dye and warm grey on this dress - it manages to make this all-grey ensemble happy, and contrary to your audible complaints, I really won't get bored of standing in a breeze of some sort and watching it swish as maxis do. I'd been searching for a maxi dress that wasn't tiered (I find it awkward) or form fitting (these tend not to be as transeasonal), and this one was more than a little perfect. I love that the top isn't too fitted either - the drawstring makes it possible, if you prefer that, but without it, the option of running around billowy-fashion along a beach becomes quite appealing.
I wore it with my gorgeous AL&ALICIA blazer to my dear friend's 'Winter Wonderland' themed 18th which was lovely and slightly sentimental. And also a shoutout to the my favourite musicheads, Nic and Nu, who proudly presented me with the pictured treble clef ring. I love it to pieces.





So start searching for some amazing pieces right HERE.
Just to be annoying and extend this post further, I made the shocking discovery on Saturday that my makeup bag has all but disappeared. Before we freak out, I owned nothing in the way of designer makeup or anything like that. But there were some dependable basics in there - and the bag itself was gorgeously bright yellow too. So I'm a bit sad and unsure as to whether I should sulk a bit more at my continually unsuccessful searches, or just suck it up and fork out for an eyeliner, mascara, and maybe a nice palette of some sort. Thoughts?
Much love, and I hope your week has started less sleepily than mine!
*love*
xx















61 comments:
holy crap! those shoes are insanely gorgeous. i love this outfit. my fave so far! :)
ahh..its gorgeous. I haven't been brave enough to buy one yet...but Im definitely getting closer and closer :)
P.s..<3 the dog days are over :)
gorgeous!! :))
xoxo
I hate losing make-up bags. I've only lost mine once before, but it threw me into a complete tizzy, and after realising I wasn't ever going to see it again I went out and begrudgingly repurchased everything. I learnt to be a bit more careful after cocktails though!
Beautiful Maxi Dress and a nice Blazer to top it off. A Winter Wonderland themed 18th? Wonderful :)!
Ah I know how you feel when you loose the basics. I say fork out immediately! Oh I'm just kidding. Hopefully you'll find it in the next few days. Give it two more days of searching before venturing out!
i love your blazer and the maxi dress it is soooo gorgeous mix. and the boots it makes perfect, btw the ring is cute
rchliey.blogspot.com
your amazing
i love the fotos and your shoes :) xx
Love this whole outfit! The jacket is so on trend too, nice work!! xo
visit me:http://madisonsassortment.blogspot.com/
too gorgeous :D absolutely wonderful <3
love,vdcouture
Great pics & outfit!
Beautiful shoes! Very very nice outfit. ;) Your amazing. I love your hair, i love your blog.
www.kalomka.blogspot.com
gorgeouss pic ;*
come here soon :)
http://kylacallista.blogspot.com/
Wow, gorgeous maxi dress. Incredible print and those heels ♥♥♥
Sorry to hear about your make-up bag, this must be awful. Eyeliner, mascara are a must and as for a palette I think some earthtone colors would look great on you.
gorgeous as always :)
I love that treble clef ring!! Where did you find such an incredible piece? X
fashionmorebidity.blogspot.com
Love the dress. Isn't it supposed to be winter there down under in Oz? It looks positively balmy from your photos!
Wow! amazing heels
GORGEOUS! And at least your photo taking spot is better than mine :p
And ahhh for the makeup bag :( So depressing
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/
I am freaking out with this outfit! The dress is incredibly beautiful, don't know how to describe it, I love how he falls on the body and the movement that takes on the pictures. The blazer gives an elegant look fantastic.
xxx,Danique!
Those shoes look great with your dress! I am loving the maxi dress on you
Really, really nice dress!!
xo.
blond-antwerp.blogspot.com
that maxi dress rocks.
and I would say buy some basics, maybe that aren't too expensive incase your makeup bag reappears by magic :)
INTOTHEFOLDFASHION.BLOGSPOT.COM
Hey Margaret!
You are right! That maxi is stunning and it looks perfect with that blazer and booties :) Hope your well anyway!
Adèle – moltocuriosa.com♥
Wooooow!!! Love that maxi dress, I think I'll have to buy another one now, I am obsessed with maxis! :P
xx Take care!! :))
http://whatareyoulookingat-ninasafada.blogspot.com/
Beautiful dress! Good luck on your location hunt.
http://behindthelashes.com
i would have never thought a maxi dress a blazer and booties would look good together, but oh have you proved me wrong!
http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/
And you look more than a little perfect in this dress :) love the way you styled it! the boots are stunning!
XoXo
Fiamma
http://fashion-thrill.blogspot.com/
Love that blazer, looks lovely!
you looks perfect! i love it !
ps.great dress and heels:D
xoxo
lovely outfit + blog.
Love that dress!!! Sucks you lost your makeup bag...it's incredible how dependable we become on it...you should just go buy all new stuff, the thrill of shopping will make you forget you lost it all.. :(
xo-LO
http://www.lolodahling.com
it is so flowy
I love this maxi - I too have been searching for the perfect one to no avail.. .yet :)
omg i love the music note ring, where is it from?
Lovely dress!
i'm going to have to agree with everyone else and say gorg dress!
this is so, soooo pretty. i absolutely love the dress and the shoes are frickin sick!!! aka AMAZING
xoxo,
carrie
hey Margaret ......... i love your long dressssss !!! beautiful !!
http://ilovetheshoppingonline.blogspot.com/
I'm not bored with the location OR the afternoon sun!
This outfit is fab. It's all about giant heels with maxis. Yup.
X
amazing dress!!
Gorgeous outfit! I love browsing through yesstyle, but I've never made a purchase. They have a great variety of clothes.
Melanie
http://thosethingstheysaid.blogspot.com
Love the maxi! And maybe losing your makeup is a good excuse to buy a few things you've wanted to try and wait for the ole faithfuls to turn up again.
your dress is gorgeous, beauty!
amazing maxi!
Hi Margaret, I´ve just arrived from my holidays and I´ve seen all your photographs. You look fantastic, I really like all your outfit. Of course, I will follow you every day.
Kisses!!
Oh these photos make me so excited for fall! The colors of your outfit are perfect, the lighting is perfect ... *squeal*!
i love everything about this outfit - EVERYTHING! you look gorgeous. <3
Your shoes are KILLER! I want them!
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog
:)
Treasurextrove.blogspot.com
I've always been curious but what settings do you put for white balance when you take photos!
I very much like the sober, natural lines. It is fun to experiment with different styles. Good luck with the make up mystery.
oh my, girl this is the PERFECT maxi dress. If I ever own one I hope it looks like this (and as good on me!).
And that sucks about losing your make-up bag, I hope you find it x
http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com
THAT DODGE BOOTS GET ME...EVERYTIME! gah. i love your maxi dress btw! you have a great style :) xxx
http://cestlamademoiselle.blogspot.com/
that dress is to die for. I would never have thought to wear a blazer with a maxi dress what an insanely cool idea <3 good work
erisunreal.blogspot.com
who ever said that dress looks good on you must be awesome. cough cough
x miles
Oh my... lady looks like! I love love love love the maxi dress. It fits on you so well.
I'm sad about what about to you .... hope that you find it...
Drakulya
wow boots and maxi dress works well :) same w jacket!
love.
Etinology
wow that maxi is fantastic! great price tag, too...I would have thought it was way more pricey, based on how fantastic it looks!
your maxi dress is to die for!!!!
this is just stunning <3 i love the addition of the blazer; you pull off the best blaze looks! so inspiring
pretty lady xx
FINALLY my commenting problem is fixed!!!! I've wanted to comment for freaking ages and stupid blogger wouldn't let me! Your maxi dress is beautiful, particularly with those amazing platforms and the chic white blazer. You don't need makeup anyways so pff, don't worry about it gorgeous! ;p
skiepies.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment