Sunday, 15 August 2010

Marina Makaron Moscow.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This is going to be a quick one before I fall into bed and hope I'll wake up refreshed and ready to get back into it all - I don't think I've ever wanted Monday morning to just go die as much as I want it to now.

These amazing shots are something special - the beautiful Marina Makaron was my first ever designer interviewee, and I feel a weird sort of pride and happiness when I see her collections growing in her trademark brights and prints, and cute concepts that have won her a show at Russian Fashion Week. I really love that Marina's growing design experience hasn't swayed her adherence to her cultural roots in the slightest, and the smiles that come of her eye-popping talent might even get me through Monday morning :)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

Marina, I'm so happy for you!

Check out more of her work HERE.

*love*

xx

30 comments:

Veronica said...

Beautiful the second dress

Not a Paper Cup said...

Love the colours. Really stunning :)

Sophia said...

these dresses and patterns are incredible! i adore

Silkybow said...

gorgeous prints!
Love all the designs :D

Sheray said...

Amazing. I'm in love with the vibrant colours and the prints, so magical.
♥ Sheray.

fashionsherayde.blogspot.com

vdcouture said...

her collection is just so fun and fresh <3

love,vdcouture

Isabel said...

i absolutely adore her! and i love my MMM scarf!

Heather said...

Love the use of all the bright colors.
http://asiancajuns.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/cath_study.jpg

Closet Fashionista said...

WOW! That first dress is gorgeous!!! :D
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

Alice said...

great pics :)

Stacey Kay said...

This is amazing! Like Pucci meets Anna Sui <3

xoxo
Stacey Kay
"Runway Inspiration, Vintage Decoration"
www.goodwillhuntingg.com

Anonymous said...

I love this blog, it's great! And that dress is gorgeous! www.agnesstyle.blogspot.com

„Fashion fades, only style remains the same.” said...

how colorful! very positive:)

luciana said...

beautiful clothes!

Jenna Hughes said...

You are so lucky you get to work with designers! What an awesome experience! Her collection is really cool, it is very hippie like.

http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

Danique said...

The first dress can't be from this world! AMAZING

Anonymous said...

these colours are so captivating, im in love

http://mrvideostyle.blogspot.com

Little Lost Treasures said...

Wow! I love these photos! especially the first one, my jaw litterally dropped when I saw it

BB said...

colors , colors and colors ....this is summer styleeeeeeeee !!!!!
wowwwwwwwwwwww !!!!

http://ilovetheshoppingonline.blogspot.com/

elenaticktack said...

Beautiful dresses!!
And your blog is awsome! :)
Follow u

XXX

stylenuggets said...

What a gorgeous use of colour.

pancakestacker said...

thanks for your sweet comment! i'm glad you enjoy my blog :) hope you will stop by again sometime soon!!

www.pancakestacker.blogspot.com

dishly said...

woww it's all so happy! juxtaposed with the glooom, i love colour <3
what do you think, when you look around and find that EVERYONE is wearing black or a shade of grey in winter?

(i'm only just starting to blog, looking for some online friends who can share their thoughts with me)
http://thinkdish.weebly.com/

Dianonkey Kong said...

my favourite design is the last one with the puppet, I want that puppet toy!!!

diana

hannbokhi said...

Oh, it's so beautiful! And this colors...

Aki No Yuutsu said...

wow!!!
color impact!

Prutha Raithatha said...

love her stuff...soo colorful and the prints r brilliant!!

Bionica said...

wow I love her fabulous prints
Go Marina!!!!

-Bionica

Kelly said...

LOVEE! Reminds me of pucci, just amazing!

<3 Kelly

Sophia said...

Oh. My. God. What mind blowing colours and silky looking textures. Beautiful!! <3

skiepies.blogspot.com/