
Lucky13 Cosmic Contrast Tank - Nightcap Clothing Backless Maxi - None the Richer Double Chain Headband - Cristiana Bracelets - Market Rings
Slightly more image-heavy than usual because of lack of outfit posts this week! I decided to go all out hippie today - with a twist. Always. This incredible tank is the third of the beautiful pieces that the Lucky13 girls lent me for your happiness. I've layered it over my all time favourite backless maxi dress that never ceases to amaze me with its versatility (though I'm a bit sad that the tiny pleats didn't come out in the photos). This time, I did some crazy weaving in and out with the grosgrain ties through the cutout back of the tank. For those of you who actually understood that sentence, have a gold star :)
Slightly more image-heavy than usual because of lack of outfit posts this week! I decided to go all out hippie today - with a twist. Always. This incredible tank is the third of the beautiful pieces that the Lucky13 girls lent me for your happiness. I've layered it over my all time favourite backless maxi dress that never ceases to amaze me with its versatility (though I'm a bit sad that the tiny pleats didn't come out in the photos). This time, I did some crazy weaving in and out with the grosgrain ties through the cutout back of the tank. For those of you who actually understood that sentence, have a gold star :)
The print on the silk panel of this tank ticks all the boxes for a quality cosmic print - I've never seen one with so many bright colours like this one before, and at the same time, it doesn't scream "I'm ripping off Christopher Kane and Josh Goot" like so many out there. The cutout back is really a plus for me too. I already mentioned it... but you really can't say cutout enough times when you're within a 5km radius of me! Click HERE to take a look at it in their online store.





I'm going to be wearing this headband all summer too. I swear I'd shown you guys before, but I was talking to a girl, (shoutout to Leanne!) who recognised me when I was buying chai tea (I still haven't gotten over how awesome that is - call me uncool/not-aloof... but how cool is that :D), about this headband I was wearing at the time, and she said she'd never seen it on the blog! So here it is :) proudly Australian designed too (HERE).
I can't believe it's Thursday already. And why is it August. Last time I woke up, it was New Year's Day. I swear.
P.S. sorry about the sleepy eyes and the uninteresting standing - post-exam face and unmastered maxi skills respectively.
P.P.S. Don't hate me for the image-intensive post! :)
P.P.P.S. tomorrow is the last day to use codeword SHINE for 15% off at Lulus.com!
*love*
xx















82 comments:
WOW. AMAZING. AMAZING HEAD TO TOE. One of my faves from you. xx
amazing dress!!! LOVE IT!!
I kinda really love this outfit! :D
Love the headband :)
xx
this outfit is awesome especially the dress, i love it! :)
xx
Simona
Georgerous!!! Love your outfit!!!
Love your dress & bracelets!!
OK :DD thx :)
Your dress is amazing <3
Love the maxi...looking amazing as usual :)
you cosmic girl! (ahaaa get it?!) your headpiece is amazing, great look!
Come by for a visit or follow too!?
youronlyblackswan.blogspot.com
x Your Only Blackswan
Gorgeous dress. i'm loving these photos and your blog. Please stop by my blog too!
<3
http://alittle-rae-ofsunshine.blogspot.com/
http://alittle-rae-ofsunshine.blogspot.com/
Stunning! That tank is insanely fabulous.
Oh, I love your blog and your clothing style! I'm a follower!
xoxo
Back of the dress is brilliant!
love your blog too - now a follower :)
thanks for stoppping by!
http://twolittlesists.blogspot.com
xoxo
oh my god, *dies*.
back cut-outs are like, my staple haha.
love that tank soooo much and your style is perfection x
Your headband is so fashion!!! Thanks for your comment, I love your blog, too. I'm a follower of your, now!!
FOLLOW ME AGAIN:
http://thefashionmum.blogspot.com/
ah thank you so much for your lovely comment!
offcourse i want to check out your blog too!
i love the outfit, the photo's and the jewellery!
WOW
love,
denise
The back of that dress x tank is so beautiful! And that headband...waw!
wow!! you look gorgeous!!!! :D
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/
You look really amazing here. This dress is a killer on you.
Drakulya
P.S: I love the effects of the tank, really impressive and original.
I love your headband i wish i could have one like that :)
http://www.ohmydior.org/
FANTASTIC!! and that hair band thingy is just super cool!!!
love,vdcouture
Very pretty dress! I like how it's black with that splash of color.
wow, what a wonderful outfit!
that headband is gorgeousss. reminds me of Nicole Richies collection House or Harlow. they look very similar.
that top is also gorgeous.
http://ohlookanotherfashionblog.blogspot.com
Omg you look ah-mazing! Lovelovelove your headband!
I love this headband it is absolutely gorgeous!!
xoxo, jaz
http://fashionstatement101.blogspot.com/
gorgeous! i love the tank so much and the detail of the backing :)
wow..interesting cut at the back and nice color at the front
www.missgricia.blogspot.com
that cosmic tank.... SO INTERESTING!! ME LIKEY!
thanks for your comment darling. you look so striking, especially loving that top
follow me whatkatiedidblogs.blogspot.com
great outfit; such amaazing style as always!
www.brianathismoment.com
Wowww i love the back!! And your headpiece is AMAZING !! xx
love your gothic hippie look!
your head dress reminds me of the movie never ending story part 2 :)!
i am already following! hope you do the same for me!!
xoxo
sami
www.aglimpseofglamour.com
Amazing!!!!!
Thanks for your comment :D
xxx
I always love looking at your pictures and different angles of your incredible outfits! Don't feel bad for taking a bunch...we love it :)
I love that tank...I'm going to put it on my wish list!
your jewelry really blends really well into the whole look!
i love the whole look! i'd die for a head accessory like that.
thanks for dropping by, btw. i follow you. follow too? :)
kathi folds five
That dress is the fucking bomb. need it in my life... x
OMG i love that dress in the back and that headband is AMAZING!!
Thnx for your comment! I like your style.
xx
love the cristiana bracelets - can see why they havent left ur sight, lol. Beau-ti-ful. x
makes me remember about cleopatra :)
your head band and type of dress it's like her!!:)
amazing,!
love.
Etinology
Thank you for stopping by my blog.....I love yours too!! Definitely going to follow you:)
Love all of your pics...the jewelry is so perfect....and I have no words for the hairpiece.....LOVE it!
Love the tie dye...very Proenza
great outfit :)
amazing outfit!
I love your blog *-*/ thanks for visit mine.. come always!
love the headband and tank! they really work together and is so chic.
http://chaoticdesolation.blogspot.com
beautiful
You are one amazingly stylish young lady! And a fellow Aussie to boot. Chemistry huh? - I feel your pain. Thanks for stopping by and the lovely comment - visit soon. I'm following!
this is amazing, i love ittttt
come by sometime,
The Ballon Rouge
love absolutely everything. the outfit is great!!x
maxi dresses are so cool. you look great! xoxo
thanks for commenting!
i love your blog! its soo cute! i'm following!
that dress is amazing and the chain your wearing is a nice touch!!
Love that dress!And those rings are amazing!
love the maxi.. the headband is awesome!
I want that headband! I am in love with it! Thanks for stopping by my blog and than you for your sweet comment xx
What a GORGEOUS maxi dress!! You look amazing, love your blog.
http://yourfittingroom.blogspot.com
Waveney
xx
Thanks for visiting my blog. I really like your style and the back of that dress is gorgeous.
Anything cosmic, galactic-like are a new obsession of mine - thus, your dress. Awesome.
i love the headwrap!! oh my god
thanks for the lovely compliment! haha, yes I had trouble getting my legs on the window sill! :D
I must say I'm in love with all the pictures you post.
x
you look amazing! i'm loving the cutout back :)
dunno why, the headband and outfit makes you look kind of like a tarot card reader lol
good luck for your exams again x
Whoa you are absolutely FABULOUS <3. I have to follow you for more. Thank for for posting these photos :)!
http://tingjunglee.blogspot.com/
I lobe the cut out back...
http://valentineavoh.blogspot.com
-diary of a fashion stylist-
Thanks for the comment today..really love yours too!!
Hey pretty lady - do you want to do a photoshoot with me?
Zx
this outfit is so fabulous :)
xoxo
-T-
you look like a goddess :)
this outfit is so gorgeous and creative! thanks for sharing ! :)
carmen to
pearberryy.blogspot.com
This look is amazing! I really love the headband :)
That head piece is so rad! I tried to do that with a necklace I had, it looked...... not so great -__-
You pull it off very nicely.
wow!
Love the whole outfit!
LOVE the back of your dress and your headband chain! i can't believe you're only 17!
love love
Amazing dress and beautiful pictures !
I love your "sleepy" look!:) really.
xx T
So pretty and unique! And there's something kind of romantically elvin about this look :~)
you truly are amazing
i love the outift :)
xx
Absolutely love this outfit!
wonderful dress, i love it!
drey jewelry.
best outfit ever. love it....
Dena x
you rockk this look!!!!
Post a Comment