
Earlier this week, I had the pleasure of visiting the NEUW Denim showings of their new Black collection - which, by the way, is genius. Instead of having a white underside on the denim (which is why your usual jeans fade when you wear them), NEUW has used a black thread underside, which means the more you wear your jeans, the darker and grungier they get. Better yet - the outsides are an assortment of amazing, slightly vintage, eye-pop colours. I'm particularly in love with the pink and sea-green. Plus the Marilyn style is high-waisted. My life is complete.
As well as these, NEUW is running some gorgeous chiffon pieces and aaaah that jacket!! It's no wonder that they'll be tripping on around the globe to show the world their rock-and-roll awesome.




Check out more of the collection and NEUW right HERE.
Also, so sorry about my invisibility over the past day or two - I've been running all over the place and I don't currently have a decent camera to share what I've been wearing. Which is a bit more than a small problem!
Aside from that yet-to-be-solved hiccup, more exciting things to share soon!
P.S. say hello over at Twitter and Bloglovin'!
*love*
xx















22 comments:
Jeans that get darker with wear...genius. I'm sick of my black turning grey after too little wear. All over it!
xR
Hot! I just went to their site, LOVE the leather jacket that's coming out next month!!!
Oooh im looving coloured denim atm! I don't know why I so quickly changed from a hater to a lover, but i did!!
xx S
Loving the colours! will be getting so colored denim.
toya
x
very nice :)
love the jacket!!! amazing post!! thanks for the comment!! :-)))
the leather jackets looks really nice :)
lovely photos !
love the leather jacket !
xoxo,Kinga.
Oh that's so cool how they get darker! So very smart. ;D I think I'd take the yellow ones, bahaha <3
hello darling love! thank you for visiting me!! im now following you, love your blog!! and these jeans are amazing, esp the pink ones!
xoxo
Thanks for comment! :)
I want all of this jeans! :)))
thanks for stopping by my blog!
xoxo
It's geanius, that jeans become darker wearing them!
I like those pink as well, so amazing for this Spring/Summer.
♥
xoxo Ra
loving their colorful pants!
blue jeans are timeless but get boring sometimes
xx Nikita
i want all these color jeans! i need them..haha must have!
cool collection of jeans !
Cool collection!!
xx,
Arnold Teja
those colors are so great, i only have black blue and grey jeans but these make me want to branch out!
http://adorablydeliciouslp.blogspot.com/
oohh crap. those jeans look really good:) makes me kinda think of Cheap Monday. I love it. thanks for stopping by:) I'm already a follower of you for a while now;)
amazing colours xx
intothefoldfashion.blogspot.com
this post made me really hungry..and made me want to buy a lot of things!
love
That is so brilliant! I want a pair of those jeans!
notsopoison-ivy.blogspot.com
Post a Comment