Friday, 5 August 2011

Bright eyes.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

General Optical's SS11/12 showings definitely had me wanting Summer more than any of the swimwear showings did. Aside from the fact that I'm a die-hard fan of all things Fendi, Jil Sander, Michael Kors, new Bebe and Karl, I have to say that it was certainly refreshing to see some new and original shapes and shades. Far removed from the generic Rayban shape (or that's what we'll call it). I'm definitely in love with the matte finish on some of the Jil Sander pieces - be sure to check more out right HERE.

On top of that - how fantastic are those Fendi runway sunnies!?

*love*

xx

14 comments:

lisadrivesavan said...

I adore the colours and shape of the CK glasses <3

Christie said...

Love these glasses and adore that they're in bright colours!

Fashion Translated

Julie Khuu | Haute Khuuture said...

Those Fendi's are super unique...love the ombre tortoiseshell effect...that shape is nutz! Haven't seen anything like it all season! Awesome find!

xo-Julie
Peace. Love. LOL!

Haute Khuuture Blog

SC said...

I thought at first this was your sunnies collection and almost had a heart attack. Hahahah. I love those Fendi sunnies!

Suzy said...

The Fendis are pretty amazeballs.

Suzy
www.suzyful.com

Tribal Fox Vintage said...

the fendis are crazy! adore them!

Andrés Corella said...

Ohh I so love shades with colored frames..I would one of each color haha

xx
Andy
The Black Label

Aprilia Love said...

HELLO FENDI!

xx

http://aprilialove.com

Monroe Steele said...

yes those fendis are my favorite

xoxo Monroe

Fashion Steele NYC

nicole said...

FENDI SUNGLASSES, BE MINE.

x

lifeisamaze said...

They are all beautiful !

fashion provocateur said...

they look so fresh and clean for summer! i love the ray ban wayfarer i want a pair so bad :D

xx
fashion provocateur.

DaBlackSjp said...

OMG <3
all this singlasses are so AMAZINGGGGG B-)

http://dablacksjp.blogspot.com/

Aussiegirl24 said...

hehe i just got sunnies the other day :)