Saturday, 28 August 2010

80%20NYC.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

Some happy shoe love to start your weekends :) Thanks to Kristina from 80%20NYC who sent these shots through. Sure, they're the same shoe, but each trumps the last in being awesome without trying. It's like they're screaming... I'm so badass that I can hike a volcano in wedges. I have a weird liking for wedge boots at the moment. And I did hike a volcano in Costa Rica once. So it's a perfect match, don't you think? :p

Check out more amazing shoes HERE (that are, Northern Hemispherers, right on point for your coming fall). And Southern Hemispherers? There's still a few chilly mornings to go... then store them on top of your closet in a dust bag to break in next June :)

Hope you all had a great week! I just got home from netball where I got a tiny bit beaten up. We all did. Good times.

*love*

xx

30 comments:

JULIA said...

Perfection!

Camilla said...

me wanty.


INTOTHEFOLDFASHION.BLOGSPOT.COM

Mary @ stylefyles said...

thanks for the post...needed something to get me through this last hour of work....this definitely did the trick. Love 80/20s - thanks for the eye candy to help me round out my day =)

Rebecca Maureen said...

Really nice!

bubblistyle said...

Love the grey-colored boots! :)
http://www.bubblistyle.blogspot.com

like a fox said...

hawt daym!

check out aussie style blog LIKE A FOX at

commeunrenard.blogspot,com
commeunrenard.blogspot.com
commeunrenard.blogspot.com

Vonny said...

stunning boots :)

Zarna said...

love these boots! i cant wait for fall!

stayfabulous,
zarna
http://zarnasrunway.blogspot.com

Veronica said...

Love the black!

Lady at home said...

Boots are amazing! I can't wait to see You in them!

Little Lost Treasures said...

Oh my god, they ARE perfect! the brown and blue ones are so my favorite!

gabriela said...

OMG, perfect shoes! The last one are my favourite ♥ "I can hike a volcano in wedges", lol :D:D
Desperately need some autumn shoes :/

dishly said...

you are so right that each trumps the one before!
its like..
1. ooh
2. wow..
3. dayaamn!

http://thinkdish.weebly.com/

Aire said...

yeah, Im currently obsessed with wedges as well. Something about them.. .
These ones are so coool!
:)

Indira said...

Oh my! I think I need those in black!

Rchliey said...

nice boots, but it is not my style

rchliey.blogspot.com

vdcouture said...

i am totally desperate to have one <3

love,vdcouture

Alice said...

nice boots :)

yvo said...

love the black pair!

lolo dahling said...

Love these!!
xx-LO

http://www.lolodahling.com

Phuong said...

great shoes!

„Fashion fades, only style remains the same.” said...

wow! what a shoes!

Nedda Ebo said...

Those are some of the sexiest boots I've seen in a while!

Mustart x

Vera said...

OMG, these are actually love. i'm loving wedge boots at the moment as well.. <3

Alan Li said...

These shoes are so wonderfull! They are perfect for fall! I want those shoes in man form

Anonymous said...

Amazing shoes!

Antonio Barros said...

Cool shoes!!!

www.thesingular.net
www.ftourist.com

Anonymous said...

love those so much!

Jess said...

Insane x

Anonymous said...

nice shoes ♥