
With the combination of uptown street-roamer, downtown party party times, and the vintage hippie that takes over a bit of all of us when warmer weather rolls around, the essentially Aussie element of scuba ties Evil Twin's newest collection into something mercilessly reflective of their comfortingly familiar vibe. As badass as it is :)
I don't know what it is about this scuba mini-trend sprinting through, but I really like the instant versatility it brings to whatever piece it graces - particularly that first body con skirt above. The zipper does it for me.
I can never get quite enough of the boxy cropped tee either, and had been trying to decide whether I need some more to get me through record highs in the coming Summer. Again, converted by Evil Twin - my plan to live the Summer in dresses has failed without even starting. Instead, I'm wearing flatteringly-cut skirts, bowler hats, and rocking it all at the beach for no reason at all.



Check out more HERE (if I'd posted anymore, I would have needed to include the entire collection)
I should have a lot of photos to show you all soon! Got home an hour ago from a friend's wonderful 18th. Tis the season.
*love*
xx















31 comments:
I just love that Cross Necklace she wears!
Adèle - moltocuriosa.com ♥
loce the skirt in the first pic :)
i really love the first photo :)
Loving the quirky-ness and edge in this.
My god, I've been reduced to only one sentence because I'm so tired. Off to bed! and you should too Magaret dear : P Hoping you are having a wonderful weekend~ oxox
Their skirts are kick ass! Love Love Love. Great post girl!
http://quenchfab.blogspot.com
Wow love those looks! Especially the second and third!! :D
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/
Very lovely photos! Amazing looks, I love especially that first pic
I need that crop top in the first photograph! so so lovely!
Casie Jean
I love the trasparent t-shirt !!!
Beautiful photos !!
/(",)\
./♥\.
_| |_ ¤°.¸¸.•´¯`» Barbara .¸.•´¯
http://ilovetheshoppingonline.blogspot.com/
oooooooh i like the shoes with the blue socks <3
annd the abundance of patterns :)
http://thinkdish.weebly.com/
Love the dress in the 3rd photo and the shoes :)
http://nicolerichieanonymous.blogspot.com/
amazing collection- totally all things i would wear. i especially love the splatterpaint dress with the hat. thanks for sharing! :)
very cute I love all the patterns.
Mustart x
nice ;)
awwww those shoes ... Love :-))
<3
I love the first photo of the T'shirt, so simple but so beautiful.
www.toindigo.blogspot.com
oh my gosh I love all of this! the prints are incredible.
hope you'll check out my first giveaway! www.brianathismoment.com
i love the skirt in first photo and the skull shirt so damn nice
rchliey.blogspot.com
Gorgeous love this collection
Nice collection, I really like it :D
i LOVE these outfits! and every piece.
evil twin are always great.
check out aussie style blog LIKE A FOX at
commeunrenard.blogspot.com
commeunrenard.blogspot.com
commeunrenard.blogspot.com
eeep boxy cropped tees = amazing for summer.
I need that first one!
x
ooh love these looks!
Love the skirt in the first one!
xx
Amazing picks here. Quite like your style
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
These are great pics. I'm really loving that dress in the second last image xxx
www.fashiondevotion.com
I think you could make an exception for that gorgeous splatter-paint looking dress!
hey darlin!
very cool clothing & styling - very different from all the gypsy/studded looks going on right now. quite refreshing.
i can't get enough of the boxy cropped tees either! they look so good with high-waist anything. and the sheer striped top is such a winner as well. but that last dress with the cut-out shoulders - forgetaboutit! so cute.
stoneandcloth
EVIL TWIN.....HAS ALL MY SUPPORT! I LOVE IT!
http://amaturecouture.com/
Post a Comment