
Lucky 13 Mimi "Birds" Shredded Tee - La Dama Knit Rosary - Junk Clothing Biker Jean - Tony Bianco Dodge Boots - La Dama Silver Gun Show Shoulder Piece
It's still a mystery to me how I don't look absolutely beaten up, complete with shreds, sleepy eyes, rosary, chains, bed hair, stitched knees, and a back alley. Maybe I'm just incapable. Nonetheless, I think the whole jeans-and-a-t-shirt thing is a debacle of the past if you're looking at a tee like this (scroll down and you'll see why), one of the samples my favourite girls at Lucky13 lent me to show you guys. Bringing in the Spring, Aussies - only one short month to go!
I think I saw Birds for the first time two years ago and I wouldn't go outside afterwards. Alfred Hitchcock, your special effects may suck and your green screen may be really obvious (no disrespect :D), but you, good sir, can make a film. And I will never look a crow in the eye ever again. This tee is safe though :)
These two La Dama pieces are making me very happy as of late too - I wore the chain to a cocktail party last week with chiffon, which worked a treat, so there's something to think about with hardware.





Sorry about the slightly incoherent post :) Crunch time for Chemistry.
P.S. don't forget that by using the codeword SHINE you get 15% off any purchase at Lulus.com!
*love*
xx















88 comments:
LOVE THESE PICS! you look very pretty, and those shoes and necklace are to DIE FOR!
with lots of love from
suyin
xxxxx
www.suyinsays-suyinloves.blogspot.com
You look so tall. Seriously, I've never asked but how tall are you really?
you look very nice :)
A-W-E-S-O-M-E Photos :) i love the shoes ♥
xxx
http://www.voguerella.blogspot.com
la dama knit rosaries are kind of addictive. i have so many...
check out aussie style blog LIKE A FOX at
commeunrenard.blogspot.com
commeunrenard.blogspot.com
commeunrenard.blogspot.com
Hi Margaret
I already received the Modukangen bag. Thank you so much. You look hot on this outfit btw.
LOVE that look! And the photos are great!
Great look margaret!1
i love your outfit and blog.
kisses from spain.
izaro
br
hello! thanks for visit my blog! your look is amanzing! and your blog too! kisses! I follow!
http://psicodelialoves.blogspot.com/
youre so pretty!
Thanks for signing in my blog I love your shirt, is very nice, I like the detail of the strings on the sleeves
kiss
Thnx for your lovely comment on my blog! Love your photos there are really beautiful!
who takes your pictures for you? xo
http://madisonsassortment.blogspot.com/
AMAZING look :D
Hi!! I really like your style. Thank you for your comment, you have a really nice blog :)
Kisses!!
seriously, super cool!!
love,vdcouture
Margaret, thanks for your visit and your comment, I follow you! ;)
ooh that tshirt is the greatest :D
love lucky 13 and those kinda edgy brands!
also that shoulder chain thing is making me drool all over the keyboard...
xx
wow!!! love love love the t-shirts back detail!!!!!
xoxo
K.
http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/
I love the pics :) You look great. Awesome blog! I would like to go to Sidney... :) Kisses.
Great look!! The shirt is really nice. And I love the photos!!
Thanks for comment on my blog.
xx
beautiful pictures, i love your outfit!!
woau greats blog! I love your pictures.
xoxo
I have a shirt almost the same as yours .. and your shoes, I fell in love with them.
Thanks for your comments.
I like your blog. I follow you. A kiss.
Love the shoes and the pants!!
hey girl! Really like your style! Thanks for stopping by my blog. (: love yours too! Love the outfits. Ahaha. So much loving.
thank you! wow, how did you find my blog?
anyway, you have such a great style and fashionsense, i'm impressed :)
Amazing shots
i love your necklase
want one too :(
xoxo natalia
Love the jeans and the boots. And the pictures are amazing.
-Ana
Ohh gorgeous shirt doll, you look very tall but that`s pretty, you could be a model if you aren't yet?
xoxo
I love the chain detail on the tee!!! So gorgeous!
Carissa
http://copiouscouture.blogspot.com
Oh your outfit is so amazing!
The shoes, the shirt ... everything!
I love it!
oh girl i definitely love you, and the chains on your tshirt? omg, i'm getting jealous! : )
LOVE THESE!! Soo awesome in black and white!! <3
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com
good look! and good style!
xoxo
i love the black and white look!
Your t-shirt is awesome!
Hello, thank you for writting in my blog. I love your style, you´re so cute and stylish (sorry for my english), I love the shirt, it´s amazing and the detail of chains, the back, so so cute.
I follow you.
Caprichosdeana.blogspot.com
WoW! I love these pics, and your style is amazing! your shirt its's so cute!
i think that i go to follow you.
kisses!
algodonagridulce.blogspot.com
that outfit is fucking awesome! i love everything!
love the shoes!
great shoes...end the details of the chain is amazing!!!
thanks for visit my blog!
Awesome photos! Really love the ripped tee :-)
http://www.julia-louise.blogspot.com
Oh my... you're so damn beautiful. Killer killer killer killer shoes!ANd these monochramatic pictures are perfect!
XoXo Drakulya
P.S: Have you ever think about modeling?
Love ur style, Amazing!!!
ANDWHATELSEISTHERE
SHOP
The chains coming out from under the sleeve is great! I usually see on top so I like seeing it this way. So cool!
Amei o look!
está linda!
Love it
kisses
Gih
Great pics.
Thanks for passing by my blog
☺☺☺
such an awesome look; i love this!
www.brianathismoment.com
nice pictures
I love your shoes so much!
love.
etinology by Catherine
Gracias por entrar en mi blog, me ha gustado todo cuanto me dices. Espero que tu stop no sea por mucho tiempo porque te voy a seguir visitando.
love the shoes!! To die for
<3 Krysta Rose
Thanks for your comment for my blog!!! Your shirt is fantastic
I love your pictures and your blog is so cute. I follow you. Thanks for visit my blog.
love the look!
thanx for visiting my blog
i have a new post up let me know what you think,follow if you want.
Thanks so much!
you are so cute !
those SHOES . they're amazing !
love your outfit! your boots are amazing!
xoxo
b
What a creative your style you have..My city needs more women of your elegance. Keep it up.
I am been charmed with of reading yourself, it is incredible what Internet can join, two blogger so far away and feeling so nearby. I order you many kisses.
elvestidordeana.blogspot.com
Your pictures are absolutely amazing.
xx
Redhead in Law
TE SIGOO¡¡
Thanks for your comment, love :)
Great post!!
thank you so much for your comment.
I love your blog and your pictures, they are just so so so so beautiful!
Looking great! Thanks for visiting my blog the other day, I was really pleased because your blog was actually one of the first fashion blogs I discovered. I've always liked your interviews with designers and people I've never heard of the the Australian take on style!
I like that you're doing more outfit posts these days!
you're so beautiful and i love your t-shirt!
xx
Your outfit looks great!! I'm so excited that you're doing more outfit posts!
Wow, thanks for visiting and leading me to your amazing blog... what great pictures! Check out my latest op-shop customising effort...
http://stylewilderness.blogspot.com/2010/08/now-id-hardly-call-myself-label-snob-as.html
that shirt is the bombbbb.
and seriously, you look so glamorous!
<3
those shoes and that shirt wow
Really really beautiful B/W photographs:)
Love your shirt!
Dreamy Princess
~I wonder what it's like to live in Paris~
Wow, love the shirt, it's so me. No, scratch that, the entire OUTFIT is me.
xx
Random Rawr
always love your firce style:)
hello gorgeous girl,
your photography is amazing and I want your clothes :p
i love the t-shirt and the necklace ooo and dont forget the shoes ;)
loving it xx
These pics are amazing. I really love your confidence with your style. This outfit is really sassy. Love the jeans and your boots!
inbugsdrawers.blogspot.com
Wow, I love your Outfit! Especially the shirt and those shoes are absolutely stunning! I like <3
such a nice outfit! pictures are awesome!
Hello Friend, I love love love your blog, it‘s very interesting!!! I really like your style!! i‘ll visit you many times for sure honey.
beautiful photos!!
you look amazing loving the top with the chains
&& your shoes are to die for
xo
DOLLMEUP
Toujours aussi belle!
love your blog and your goregus
That shirt is everything I'm about at the moment.
Great post, and beautiful pictures. Black+white always looks classy <3
Melanie
http://thosethingstheysaid.blogspot.com
amazing look i like your blog i follo you!
xx charmediem.blogspot.com
you look SO great here. you should do modelling! if you aren't already!
PD x<3
cute top! cool, I love ur blog
www.morthcil.blogspot.com
You're gorgeous !
Love it x3
Amazing pictures *-*/
Post a Comment