Wednesday, 4 August 2010

Wonder why the fight is on.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
AL&ALICIA Rayon Twill Blazer - AL&ALICIA Alexa Pocket Silk Blouse - Vintage Highwaisted Check Trousers - Zoe Wittner Ursula Wedges - ShopRuche Sawyer's Havana Necklace

Taking a break between Chemistry practice papers. Nobody do Chemistry. It makes you permanently angry :) Kidding. But do pardon my scowl, tired eyes and fuzzy hair.

This blazer and blouse arrived at the end of last week, just in time to feed my jittery excitement for spring. Al&ALICIA's latest 'In love with a girl' collection is such a phenomenal mix of basics and sophistication and, always, quality - these two pieces are so ridiculously soft that I sat stroking them for a good 10 minutes before I put them on. I'll have to show you details on the blouse some time - it's made up of all these amazing panels and pleats and it has pockets. Bonus points, Alicia! Click HERE to see more of the collection!

The gorgeous ShopRuche necklace was a nice subtle bit of colour too, I thought - the charms are the cutest. I ended up making the little bird fly back and forth in front of my face while I waited in line to buy my excessive hit of vitamin C (massive bag of oranges... om nom nom), and was suitably embarrassed when the people behind me wanted to know why I wasn't walking up to the counter.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

So there we go :) the outfit post as promised!

I've lost all track of time and date.

Back to the books.

*love*

xx

90 comments:

Jess Tran said...

That blazer is beyond beyond beyond gorgeous. GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR TRIALS, god I hate trials.

Bor said...

To my taste, this outfit is a daring combination that will make you succeed. I love all your clothes!

XOXO

Nyrha said...

outfit is amazing! I love that necklace and trousers

Anonymous said...

Love your Trousers!

Unknown said...

this trousers are fab! you look lovely!
xoxo
K.
http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

Ruth said...

Love the look! That necklace is stunning :)

Good luck!

Nicole said...

Thanks . :)
The trousers sou beatiful !

Alice said...

I like this outfit ^^

Alice said...

I like this outfit ^^

Fräulein Rosa said...

Amzing Outfit! I love your pants!!!

Rosa said...

I love this look, too bad I can't dress like this. Due to the fact I don't go out during the final stressful years of highschool :'(

Briana said...

beautiful photos and great look. i love what you're wearing!
x www.brianathismoment.com

„Fashion fades, only style remains the same.” said...

you look amazing! :))

http://okiem-gwiazd.blogspot.com/

*DonnaRomina said...

amazing pictures!
you are incredible

A BRIT GREEK said...

Holy Banana's check you out girl! So loving everything from top to bottom - esp the SHOES!!!

You're clearly one stylish lady & i have a lots of post catching up action to do!

Thanks for stopping by my blog dear... Oh how i miss Sydney!!!
Ciao Bella,
x.o.x.o

Lea said...

Aww thank u :) x I'm sorry u couldn't understand my posts x

Ur outfit is awesome :) and ur from Australia? Wow :)

Unknown said...

i adore your pants and your jacket
you have the best photography :)
your really pretty too

Ronja said...

:O
This outfit isn't just fashion,
i think it's some kind of art,
incredibly beautiful :)

Adrienne said...

omg i love it ! You're soso pretty <3! Outfit is adorable .
kisses from Poland!

Cara said...

Love the checked trousers <3

Esther said...

outfit post! & so worth the wait, this is amazing, one of my favouritest outfits from you i must say :) the white & grey look so elegant and pretty together. and lol at your antics at the counter :P whenever i see bird-cages-necklaces i love to play with them too. that, & those alice in wonderland inspired teapot-teacup necklaces

Aki No Yuutsu said...

I love the charms!!!

Simona said...

Hey your blog is just awesome!! + the banner is stunning!Did u draw it by yourself?If so, well done!

xx Simonne

V and S (zuckerfrei). said...

lovely outfit and lovely necklace. wooow! **

jitasekfashionista said...

Thank you for your comment on my blog! :) You have awesome style. Belong to my Followers. xoxo

Viktoria said...

wow, great outfit!!

i'm such a diva, i will just leave now said...

You're gorgeous, thanks for your comment(: Your outfit looks great.
I'm a follower!

SIMONA said...

perfection! i love the trousers and your beautiful necklace ♥

xx
http://thepicnicwithzebra.blogspot.com/

mari.dalor said...

very, very nice blog. rather inspiring.
and thanks for stopping by.

love from germany,
mari

- angellovely-things - said...

thx your comment on my blog :) ouuuu beautiful outfit!!! :)))) this shoes = perfect!!!!
xoxo :)

vdcouture said...

LOVING YOUR PANTS TO THE MAX <3

love,vdcouture

Marta said...

I love your outfit!
thank you for visiting my blog!

Mcmaris said...

Adorable pants! I love this look...

dzooana said...

thanks :)you also look great. super pants. and merci for visiting my blog .I'am watching your blog from today, but unfortunately I don't speak anglish very well

- said...

Like your Blog too.Your Header is so sweet and your outfit adorable♥

Thank you
Greetings

Nelah said...

Greeting from the US..your style is so bold and daring. Like it. Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment on my little blog.

Veru said...

Hey :)
Your blog is great :)
I'm happy you like my web site :)
..I like your fahsion style, and your original ideas :)
bye ♥

Kolorowa said...

I love your outfit!:)

Julie Ling said...

way adorable! I would be a frantic mess if I was studying for any exam and would probably not be able to make a good post :p

xxo
http://fashioncontagious.blogspot.com/

Spencer. said...

Those trousers are utterly ah-mazing!
Great outfit, great photos, great blog :)

www.simplyspence.blogspot.com
x

Vanni said...

Beautiful Outfit.

Anonymous said...

goooosh your sooo cute :)
thanks for looking at my blog . :)

i love ur outfit.

love xx

Chas said...

Love this look! The blazer, wedges, and necklace are fabulous!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

http://fromdenimtodessert.blogspot.com/

Ray said...

Love the shoes:))

Annachiara Savio said...

wow...you're woonderfull!!!! looove your style and your blog...i immediately follow you dear!!! *_* thanks for lovely comment!!!

Mici Mathonka said...

I really like this jacket-blouse/top- baggy pants with heels! you look great!

http://micimathonka.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

thans for your comment!
great blog and awesome trousers!<3

Anonymous said...

love shoes and blazer :)

http://subiektywnie1606.blogspot.com

Sandra said...

Wow, beautiful outfit.

katinka said...

yes, i feel better today! :)
thank's a lot, i love your blog, too!

xoxo reni.

katinka said...

yes, i feel better today! :)
thank's a lot, i love your blog, too!

xoxo reni.

Penteleczka said...

Thank you ;*
U have got great style!
I love this trousers <3.

beneath the glass said...

love your outfit- so chic and sophisticated!

Tanja said...

oh thanks so much! :)
i love your photos, too! is the girl in your last post a friend of yours? have you taken those photos?
<3

Unknown said...

WOW, You look amazing!! Love this outfit!!

Thanks for your sweet comment:) I'd really love you to join my giveaway and to stop by soon again:)

Kisses


www.miaslittlecorner.blogspot.com

Giulia Ferri said...

thanks for the compliments dear you dress well, congratulations!

Krümel said...

thanks for comment =)
like your style...

greetZ

GivenchyFrenchy said...

Oh, Thanks !
you are so pretty, i love your blog!
xoxo, peace!;)

Lucia Del Pasqua said...

very '80...I like it!

Valerie Friedrich said...

Those pants are so something I would have in my closet. My favorite piece of yours, I've seen, yet.

Check out my post today--I discuss T-Bell's new street food tacos and my love for Rachel Zoe! XOXO V

http://imstarvin.blogspot.com/2010/08/having-taco-bell-moment.html

B.♥ said...

nice blogspot :))
and cute photos ;))

Rebecca Jane said...

these trousers are beyond amazing. Love them!

horacitofugit said...

wow, great outfit and style : )
kisses : )*

Jamie-Lee Burns said...

You are rocking those pants girl, and I just LOVE those shoes! x

http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

aww thanks :>
i like your blog too!
xoxo

Vanessa and Jana said...

Wow! You look really adorable! Loving that look!
Check out our new TV SHOW for MySpace, we are always searching for inspiring styles/looks!
All the best
Midnight Couture Girls

MUA said...

Gah , those pants are gorgeous !! and the necklace is so sweet...

Caro xxx

Anonymous said...

hey thanks so much
that's nice to hear from such a 'succsesfull'blogger :) in the moment i kinda lost the insperation and i'm just unsatisfied with my blog ..
just waiting for better times :)
love

Ann said...

Thanks! :)
I like the style of your blog and your outfit is really gorgeous!

LOVE AESTHETICS said...

what a fantastic outfit!
love how you make those pants look soo chic

Closet Fashionista said...

Those pants are so fun!! and I love the blazer :D
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

mashi said...

The blazer is awesome OMG gimme gimme gimme x

Anonymous said...

OMG, your outfit ist sooo cute!!! :)) i love it and i like your header!

yas :)

therawpower said...

god i love the zoewittner shoes !!
i always love wittner !!!!
their shoes are to die for

www.therawpower.blogspot.com
Please visit my fashion blog, comments are welcome =)

xox
Esther

Anonymous said...

hy -thx for your comment :)
very nice outfit! i like it ;)

Miss Violet Bell said...

Love your pants and the blazer is amazing! Also the necklace is so pretty
Good luck with your chem stuff :)

MVB.xx

Tanja said...

your outfit photos look pretty cool, as well :) which camera do you have? and do you have photoshop or something like that?
<3

millemin said...

thank YOU for leaving a comment on my blog! Makes me happy:) I really have to say, you have an amazing blog...i think i will have to follow you every day!!! Have a nice nice weekend:)

*Linda*
http://millemins.blogspot.com

stockholm sweden said...

soo beautiful - love


http://artbymeat.blogg.se


xoxo

Frou Flu said...

love this:)

Le Plee said...

wow!

MM said...

i like your shoes, u look gorg..

Casie Jean said...

so, so wonderful!

Anonymous said...

havnt you worn this exact outfit before, like alot...?

Exercises in Style said...

you have a great sense of style!

Margaret said...

thanks all for the gorgeous comments :) xx

Melanie Patterson said...

So classy! Love the trousers and shoes <3

xo

Melanie
http://thosethingstheysaid.blogspot.com

Heather Taylor said...

You look so beautiful!

Just Another Londoner said...

I know exactly how you feel...exams are the worst :( I'm jealous of your blouse, I've been desperately searching for tops-tees, blouses, vests-with pockets which don't cost like £100 from luxury t-shirt lines...

Jess said...

You are fabulous miss x