Tuesday, 27 July 2010

So bright, it's illegal.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
SpinDizzyFall Vintage Sunglasses - Lime Crime Lipstick in 'Retrofuturist' - Junk Clothing Floral Cutout Dress

I've been searching for a perfect fire engine lipstick that doesn't look like plastic (as they tend to do), and this suitably eye-popping shade thanks to Erica over at Lime Crime has, thankfully, ended that search - one can only take so many testers in a day, and I do hate how makeup counter tissues fasten themselves to your lips and leave the equivalent of lint all over the place. Not cool. Lime Crime also has some other amazing colours for you to check out - warning that your eyes get a bit watery from impact :)

And what better way to celebrate this perfectly textured lipstick than to pull the PRADA SS10 that I've been meaning to do for a while - it was probably my favourite SS10 collection. Aside from Miu Miu's shoes. But they're all the same family anyway :) Nonetheless, I think I've captured the movement (with a bit of bonus mucking around) that I was so obsessed with in that campaign - next stop is to own those lucite shoes (... yeah right).

You're going to have to excuse my flicky-out layers that are 1) impossible to de-flick and 2) impossible to fake a fringe with, but I think the monochrome floral print and heart cutout on this Junk dress makes up for that. It's probably as close as I'm ever going to get to owning the amazing digital prints of that PRADA collection too, so that's always a plus!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Another thing to ignore are my slightly swollen cheeks - my wisdom teeth have chosen a really inconvenient time to start kicking my gums (yummeh) so it's a tad painful.

And don't forget to enter the amazing fredflare.com giveaway! Click HERE.

*love*

xx

70 comments:

Annastasia said...

AMAZING PICTURES!!!

I V Y said...

praaadaaaaaaaaaaaaa <3

Veronica said...

Super glasses and lipstick <3 love your looks!

Romance Is Boring said...

love these pictures! your hair's amazing :)

romance-is-boring.blogspot.com

x

Rosa said...

Wow red lipstick, hair tied in pigtails and the glasses. You're almost unrecognizable!

SIMONA said...

love this prada styling! your lips look amazing now :)

xx
http://thepicnicwithzebra.blogspot.com/

tiana said...

well you did find the perfect lip color!
i love that dress !

Tamara Claudia said...

Wow, amazing pictures and i LOVE your lips!

Unknown said...

these pis are FAB!!!!
xoxo
K.
http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

Lynzy said...

You really did find the perfect fire engine red lipstick. Looks absolutely stunning on you!

xo Lynzy
http://fromskirtstoskillets.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

hawtness. that is all :)
xx
Σ:3

JoannaMIKO said...

wow wow wow!!

you looks amaizing ;p very hot, i love your red lips:D

Nathalie Kartika Putri said...

great photos!! i love red lipstick too
thanks for your comment

natzcracker

Anna Grostina said...

OMG, you loook gorg!!!! I love it!


C out my blog! Please! It would be very nice from you!

XOXO

vdcouture said...

you are so cute <3 and that shades and lipstick are just fabulous!

love,vdcouture

mellisaphie said...

awesome picture! stunning red lipstick!

Anonymous said...

How the vintage sunglasses really matches your stunning lips! And anw thx for dropping by ;) XO,BarbieJunk

Jeans Please! said...

Omg! U look amazing!

Stacy said...

these photos, zomgwow so retro.
love the lippy and sunnies :)
xx

Unknown said...

nice pictures ;D

Nita Gill said...

You look so amazing!
I don't know how you pull off red lipstick that well! :)

Sara said...

love it!
x

Unknown said...

i think you oughta wear red lip stick more often! you wear it so well and you have like the most perfect lip shape - i say that cause thats what i like to draw :)

hehe you're such a model!

KeepItFvncy,
M.E.

like a fox said...

it is so geisha, i love it.

hope your wisdom teeth dont hurt too much! i had mine out recently - i couldnt stand the pain.

check out aussie style blog LIKE A FOX at

commeunrenard.blogspot.com
commeunrenard.blogspot.com
commeunrenard.blogspot.com

Heather said...

Perfect lipstick for you!!

http://behindthelashes.com

Ayanna Michelle said...

you are so adorable!

pulled this look off perfectly <3

http://quenchknowledge.blogspot.com

Bobs. said...

amazing pictures! Love your lips, glasses, hair :) you look so adorable!

Aki No Yuutsu said...

Awesome sun glasses!!!
Gorgeous lip color!!!

Blicious said...

gorgeous shots!! love the bright red lips!

xoxo
b

Sofia said...

Wooow. Your lips looks stunning. No more words.

http://www.vintagetyro.blogspot.com/

Fear is a Dirty Word said...

Love the red lips! I wish I had big lips :/
The cut-out back of that dress is lovely as well!

http://fearisadirtyword.blogspot.com

Amanda Corrine said...

Sorry about your gums hurting, you look great :)

Valerie Friedrich said...

And I thought my Mac red was the best. You win!!! XOXO

What do you think of Blake Lively's Preen outfit from Comic-Con?...I love it. I write about it today!

http://imstarvin.blogspot.com/2010/07/pink-is-new-blog-theres-so-much.html

Nate Crime said...

OMG This is SOOOOOOO Prada, I'm in love with these photos !

Yaary said...

these photos are so chic girl!

Alix said...

you look gorgeus!
like from PRada!
amazing!!!

Anna G said...

I love those Prada inspiration. I've been looking for a pretty red shade of lipstick also. Your's is stunning.

Ken said...

i love it~!

kelly ann said...

these photos are some of my favourites of you. love the red lip colour, and the pigtails! :)

Julie Ling said...

OH MY GOD. Looks like Prada needs to do a reshoot of the whole campaign ;) No really, it's really good posing!

Your lips are such a nice pouty shape!Lucky! So many asians have ultra pencil thin lips :)

xxo

http://fashioncontagious.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I love your photos! Always amazing! Great sunglasses and lipstick!

stylestalker said...

you really suit red lipstick, it looks fabulous on you! :) xx

Sarah J said...

LOVE the lippi gorgeous one! Lets play 'who can be amazing'(you default win)

The Perpetrator said...

your swollen cheeks make you look like a doll! :D love the lipstick and shades! you are too awesome! :) followed ya

Stacey Kay said...

That is hot!

xoxo
Stacey Kay
"Runway Inspiration, Vintage Decoration"
www.goodwillhuntingg.com

Heather Taylor said...

Gorgeous darling! Love those lips!

rachel said...

absolutely flawless, the glasses are so so cool!

Silkybow said...

I can imagine this in a magazine lol
You look so gorgeous :D

Unknown said...

Wow!!! U look amazing and your red lipstick really suits you
i adore your sunnies and your dress :) x

Sylvia Etc... said...

Hi Margaret!
Your pictures are so beautiful, congratulations!
I definitely agree too that Prada SS10 was one of the best collections ... with regards to digital print, i know the effort it takes to make it viable at an industrial level (i did some training when it kicked off at London College of Fashion) ... SO that's great you got the top from their collection, such a special collector piece!! xxx

www.sylviaetc.blogspot.com

JENINA said...

hi ! thanks for your lovely comment on my blog :)

love your red lipstick xx

http://inbetweenj.blogspot.com/

Mavi Ballesteros said...

OMG! I really love your blog haha:$
Yor style it's fantastic! and the photos.. boh(L)

Follow you :)
Love; xXxXxXxXxX

MartaPalczewska said...

amaaaaaaazing photos! ♥

XX
http://waronclothes.blogspot.com/

Jess said...

These are supreme. Your are gorgeous girl xx

christen. said...

omg! you are rocking that lipstick!
i wish i was brave enough to go bold!

i'm following you now! will you follow me? :D

xx, christen
pulpislove.blogspot.com

Drakulya said...

You look like... a model! You're really wonderful girl!

Drakulya

chung-chiao tai 戴中巧 said...

Oh,you really capture the prada style!!!so preety!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this post, the photographs are unique!
BEAUTIFUL really compliments ..
I would be honored to have you detract my followers in my blog.

G.
http://vertical-runway.blogspot.com/

Vera said...

OMG, margaret, I LOVE THESE PHOTOS!

mashi said...

Your bright red lips look amazing

Unknown said...

Hi Margaret,

When I first saw your comment about a week ago, I haven't had time to post a thank you! *Gasp* I am so honored and happy that someone as talented as you commented on Beyoumakeupshop's blog. You are young, yet so talented and beautiful!h I really am honored, thank you so much for taking time to comment and check out the blog =) i will be sure to subscribe and follow your posts and get lots of fashion tips!

Have an awesome time in Australia =)
<3 + thanks,
Hang

Adrienne said...

You're soso pretty ! I love thtat pictures ! Dress is beautiful. Of course I will follow your blog !
xoxo

Jess Tran said...

How is it even possible that your lips are like..a PERFECT CUPID'S BOW? WHAT ARE YOU, a secret ninja lipstick-applier. You look gorg as always. x

Emm said...

AMAZING! nice sunnies ;)
Hope the little pack got to you safe and hope you like, the sunnies look adorable on you and make your lips look even more rounded and plump...pretty jealous actually! haha

-em
from www.spindizzyfall.blogspot.com

Casie Jean said...

perfect red. I have been in search too. these photos made my day as well!

Jennifer - Stylish Clin d'Oeil said...

very pretty:
The red lipstick suits you very welle!

The Mad Twins said...

these pictures are wonderful, I like the contrast with the red lipstick :D

beautiful !!
xxx

Styleabaad said...

Wow! You pull that look off with such style - stunning! xo Styleabaad

Anonymous said...

Great color, so vivid. I go to the LimeCrime site just to lust over the vibrancy of it all. Hope your wisdom wreckage isn't too bad!

Ripped Nylon

samantha ramage said...

LOVE your lipstick! you are too cute!!