Sunday, 21 February 2010

Gunmetal.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

I am currently very much in love with this Alice + Olivia Structured Parade Tee. Just thought I'd share so we can collectively sit here and wish we all had it at our disposal.

*love*

xx

18 comments:

emily said...

cute blog thanks for the comment!
<3

Jenna said...

Love that outfit!!!! The shirt is amazing!!!
Sincerely,
Jen

Unknown said...

oooh i like it!

TM said...

Wow, this is very beautifull

Dounia said...

I love it !!

http://blogdeddw.wordpress.com/

Isabel said...

love it! i would definitely wear that. I did a post on jewelry designer Micha Design. She makes shoulder chains too http://michadesign.myshopify.com/collections/shoulder-chic
hers are not as subtle as these but i love the idea. and if you can rock it. wear it.

Walk of Fashion

Nathaniel said...

I think I'm more obsessed with the skirt!

Charmaine Lee said...

ah! i saw this on the rack in new york and fell in love :) your blog header is gorgeous! definitely following this page :) xxx

Robyn said...

I am sitting here and wishing I had this T! Thanks for getting me in on the desire for things I can't have. :)

Rachel Tanski said...

theres a sort of similar top in ny and co right now, though it looks far more nautical than this piece. still, its thirty bucks vs the 100+ dollars of this, so it might be worth checking out.

Anonymous said...

Love the shirt!
they remind of of Balmain LOL

http://fashionismysoulmate.blogspot.com/

Diary of a Young Designer said...

I know! The line is just magnificent!!

xo
Sophie

The Fashion Bloggess said...

wow love this post! along with everyother! ADORE your blog and am now bookmarking it! such an inspiration :)
hope you can stop by mine sometime

xox

Brooke said...

Am now trying to think of sneaky ways to come up with $200 odd dollars so I can order one! Nothing is really springing to mind though.
:(

Thanks for your comment, I always love to meet fellow Sydney bloggers.

renewvintage.blogspot

Coco and Zaahb said...

Great Tee


Http://cocozaahb.blogspot.com

Margaret said...

I've been checking out all your suggestions for alternatives to the $242 dollars :D love them! thanks for the sweet comments! xx

Jess said...

Looks great. Maybe a DIY job for you?

Prutha Raithatha said...

u said it sister!!... my " i want really really bad" list is never ending...

http://donotshoeme.blogspot.com/