Saturday, 27 February 2010

Alberta Feretti FW10.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
tfs

I don't know what it was about the Feretti collection that struck me as revolutionary - sure, the finale gowns were not quite up to the bar they've been at in the past, but when I zoomed in on each piece, it was very impressive. And how fun are those boots?

Attention to detail this winter, my friends - I hereby declare that I am buying a nude peacoat and beading the pockets and collar.

Or I could somehow bag the actual Feretti piece. *cough*

:)

*love*

xx

4 comments:

Coco and Zaahb said...

shoes are very pretty, the whole collection just makes you think pretty


Http://cocozaahb.blogpsot.com

Robyn S. said...

I had not stopped to look at this collection yet-- it's GORGEOUS. That last dress and that first coat are the tailoring dreams of future, sophisticated-lady me. Thanks for blogging them!

Chi-Chi 

Isabel said...

i think any girl who has the chance to wear an alberta feretti dress wont be able to feel anything less than gorgeous!

Walk of Fashion
Walk of Fashion

Anonymous said...

love this collection!!

http://fashionismysoulmate.blogspot.com/