Wednesday, 10 February 2010

Natalia Vodianova for Zoo #25.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
fashiongonerogue
There is nothing about this editorial, shot by Bryan Adams, that isn't amazing :O Of course Miss Natalia is so gorgeous, but the styling and the movement concept! So much love.
Those Cavalli thigh-high boots are also pretty damn cool :)
*love*
xx

22 comments:

Coco and Zaahb said...

I like the colors in the first shot.

Http://cocozaahb.blogspot.com

Rae said...

I like the second picture. It has a very artsy feel!

<3
Follow:
http://alittle-rae-ofsunshine.blogspot.com/

C'est moi, Cecilia. said...

cute blog hun! :)
thanks for dropping by

xo

Gale said...

wow those thigh high boots really are so cool. and i love all this flowy fabric everywhere accompanied by wild hair. it's perfect. great fashion blog you have here!

just wanted to also let you know that i am having a giveaway. if you are interested, please stop on by =D

Vanilla said...

wow, I love it :)

Love vanilla

Anonymous said...

Natalia's my absolute favorite model! I'm following you now! ;
)

Ilanka Verhoeven said...

Gorgeous, especially the first photo!
x, fashionnerdic

Jess said...

Ahhh the boots are brilliant in both shots. LOVE~~ Eye makeup looks electric.

Anonymous said...

love the wedges in the first pic

slang-ren.blogspot.com

Iulia Romana said...

Great blog and thank's for stopping by ! I've become a follower !

Follow me back if you enjoy my posts >:D<

The Backseat Stylers said...

Stunning editorial! I love it so much I'm going to repost it on my own blog.

Great blog btw. Love your profile blurb - I feel like it describes so many of my own fashion misadventures.

Josie said...

Thigh-high boots are so tricky. These are great, but if done poorly I can't stop thinking about Julia Roberts in "Pretty Woman!"
xxoo Josie
http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

Pauli said...

love the pictures love the colors love the clothes love the boots love natalia :)

Jade Purple Brown said...

i love the second print!

jadepurplebrown.blogspot.com

Little voice said...

wow these are amazing (; thanx for following my blog
I cant believe that Australia doesn't have zara !!

Mom Fashion World said...

hi sweetie.
thanks for the comment.
i like your outfit style.
would you link to exchange links with me?

http://momfashionworld.blogspot.com/

Karen Keith said...

I must buy new boots immediately! I'm also wondering if I can get away with that acid yellow & grey eye shadow in real life. Perhaps after midnight? ;)

www.obsessionisntjustaperfume.com

chrisjinkim said...

I love how graphic those looks are

Oh my Dior! said...

wow i love how she looks in the first pic so young so free


http://www.ohmydior.org/

Fashion Cappuccino said...

Gorgeous photos! Perfect model!! Love the second one! xoxoxo

Berlin said...

Hi,

Thanks for stopping by my blog and

thanks for the comment =)

following you, hope you can do the same.

http://berlin-fashionunplugged.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

This super model is amazing!
Her last campaign for Etam is gorgeous too!