

tfs
We all know what a sucker I am for vintage magazines :) I stumbled on these VOGUE scans this morning and wish I owned them in hard copy. The first is from a 1969 VOGUE Paris, and the second, of course, is the lovely Ms Moss in an October 1992 VOGUE Italia editorial.
Feel free to stare for a while :)
*love*
xx















6 comments:
we love your blog !!
kisses from mexico
please visit us
http://idom
akeuproom.blogspot.com/
1969?? Wow, long time ago. I thought that was Lou Doillon on the cover, but I guess it must be her mother Jane Birkin. Gosh they look similar...
Agreed, vintage magazines are a weakness of mine too.
Romany
xx
Wow they are stunning..I love Kate's face its so fresh, she looks really beautiful :) And Jane loooks stunning too
I just have a book with the most vintage vogue covers. I love it
omg 1969?? are you serious?? the cover looked like it was from 2008!
Ahhh treasures. They look wonderful x
Post a Comment