Thursday, 18 February 2010

I love you, I love you.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

How insane are the details on these dresses? Marchesa strikes again :)

The concept for each piece was just. Amazing.

*love*

xx

27 comments:

alnatura said...

oh thats great :)
i like the last pic most of all <3

Abby said...

they remind me of jellyfish, but not in a scary they are going to sting us way, in a really lovely floaty pretty way.
yay

x

Fabi said...

in in love with your blog!!!!!
you've got a new follower!
xx

Talia said...

the dresses are fabulous! very nice. But I like the shoes as well.

María Pilar Bernal Maya said...

I do love it. Precious blog!
kss a lot
;-)

Lisa said...

That last outfit is to die for! Ruffles, ruffles, ruffles!

Anonymous said...

love the last dress with the mini tux! so cute

slang-ren.blogspot.com

Isabel said...

i would wear these in a heartbeat. they are beautiful :)

Walk of Fashion

FlashFash said...

Marchesa always makes the most beautiful dresses! I'd really love trying the second dress.

Jess said...

The last one is so good. Love it

Coco and Zaahb said...

I love the second dress


Http://cocozaahb.blogspot.com

BrutaLBudget said...

i loveee the structures of these designs soo feminineee

dotie said...

completely!!
Marchesa and their stunning designs never fail to amaze me :)

eclectic du jour

Iva Messy said...

I love the 1st one!!

*AS* said...

impresionant!!! love!!!
besos:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
http://buscandoenmiarmario.blogspot.com/

Laura Gálvez said...

¡Me encantan todos los vestidos!

Un Beso,, Lauura's Place.

Vanilla said...

I love them, so gorgeous :)

Love vanilla

Unknown said...

the details are amazing. a wave of style indeed!

xx,
betz
http://herarmoire.blogspot.com

Oh my Dior! said...

i love all this dresses!!!

http://www.ohmydior.org/

Josie said...

That first dress in RIDICULOUS. These are so gorgeous -- amazing details.
xxoo Josie
http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

lenka James said...

I love the first dress its stunning!

Glamourborn said...

If I were stranded in the desert with only one dress, a marchesa would be it. I'd enjoy crying and have mascara run down my face in one of these! Zx totheglamourborn.blogspot.com

michelle_ said...

good marchesa never fails to amaze me !
those nude bejeweled stockings are awesome !
many thanks for the sweet comments .
visit - follow - comment me
GLISTERS & BLISTERS

Graham I. Haynes said...

You're right...
details = fabulous

Anonymous said...

Love the ruffles and frills!!!

http://fashionismysoulmate.blogspot.com/

Prutha Raithatha said...

marchesa is just truly stunning!!! just brilliant i say... brilliant

http://donotshoeme.blogspot.com/

FashionGirl said...

WOW!
These are fabulous!
I love the third one best, that model is gorgeous, who is she?
The detail on each is amazing, and I really want the shoes from the second picture :)
Great blog,
FG x