


Previously, Zara has never been my kind of place (when given the opportunity - rarely) for anything other than staples or simple pieces. But how: amazing: are: these: shots? The Alexander-Wang-esque braid looks so beautiful on Toni Garrn (if she doesn't already, she should wear her hair like that every day) and as of now, I want those high-waisted leather shorts.
The whole muted street style vibe is perfect.
*love*
xx















17 comments:
The shorts are amazing!! I also love the boyfriend style button up with the blazer. The messy side braid just perfects the look. I've been attempting my own braid for weeks now but it never has that effortless quality!
Love every single one of these looks, i Love Zara. Wish wish wish we had in Perth.
loving everyoone of these looks. The sandals...those I covet! As well as the leather shorts in the first photo!
love Zara and the new look!! Can't waiting for!!
http://apolkadot.blogspot.com/
Haha - excellent. now we can all sit and lust after al these pieces together :) xx
Amazing shorts, How I wish Zara shipped to Aus..
Loving the blog =]
www.myliestylin.com
Zara really work for me! Its prices too! It is convinient to mix and match Zara clothing with brands like burberry etc..
hi! thanks for dropping by my blog :)
lovely blog you got here too :) i love all the inspirational pics. zara is and will always be amaziiiing! their recent collection here in the philippines is to die for!!!
I agree they are amazing. I love the shapes of these clothes and the simplicity. Definitely a fan!
I have always though of zara as a " you have to hunt tho find the good stuff " kind of place , but i will definitely be looking out for these ;)
I love the blue jacket!!!
I want this leather short like ASAP!!! so gorgeous!!!
I couldn't agree more! Not typically a Zara fan..until now! Those shorts look like a million bucks. And totally feel you on the AW vibe! Haha..no wonder we like it :)
xx
Kimmy
I can't wait to see this collection
http://lenkajames.devote.se/
Those are great shots - wouldn't have expected them to be Zara. Very nice.
those shorts are amazing :) your blog looks great
sdsd
Post a Comment