

Vintage Jacket - Self-made Bodycon Dress - Night market Lace tights - Wanted Shoes Co. Heels
My darling Sam just sent me some photos he did when it was supremely windy last week and I was being silly with my deep-of-Winter jacket :) I know it's still Summer... but it was oh so cold! And all these people in New York for NYFW make me so jealous, so here's my little piece of snow for you all :) A little unflattering, but a piece of snow nonetheless.
One more day of the week, friends!
*love*
xx















10 comments:
Ohhh i feel hot just looking at that jacket. Great for winter sweet
OMG! I am dying for your lace tights!
You look great!
xox KS
I love your tights -- they look fab on you! Just enough girliness and also a little edge.
xxoo Josie
http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com
I love the coat and the way you took your picture is really nice!
I loooove this jacket, I want it!! lol and such pretty tights too..thanks for stopping by & your comment, hope to see u again soon!
fashionableroad.blogspot.com
those stockings are rad !
many thanks for the sweet comments .
visit - follow - comment me
GLISTERS & BLISTERS
Glad you all like the post :D xx
love the jacket and the lacey tights!
http://fashionismysoulmate.blogspot.com/
Great outfit, very fun!
Thanks for stopping by my blog :D
Can those tights be found online?
Post a Comment